Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 11

Daryl drove fast to Montana's apartment. He kept getting distracted by her squeezing her legs around his waist of her palming his erection.

"Just wait until we get in your apartment." He said.

She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Looking forward to it."

He chuckled and drove on to the complex. Arriving there he parked his bike as she dragged him to her apartment.

As soon as the door was closed they attacked each other with kisses. Daryl hands roughly roamed and groped her breasts and ass.

She grabbed his fully alert erection roughly. She grew impatient with trying to unbutton his shirt. So she just ripped it apart causing buttons to go in every direction.

"One of my favorite shirts." He said.

"You can buy I new one." She said kissing him. "Besides you look better without clothes on."

"So do you." He said gently pushing her away. "Strip."

"What?" She asked.

"Tonight I have my way with you." He said. "Strip now."

Montana smirked and slowly unbuttoned her shirt and let it fall of her torso. Then she slowly unbutton and unzipped her pants and went down tooching her ass as she threw them off.

"Good girl now turn around." He said coming behind her.

She turned around and gasped as he groped her breasts. His hands rested on her shoulders before teasingly going down and unclipping her bra.

He threw it elsewhere and ran his hands up her stomach and cupped her breasts.

"I love feeling your rough hands on me." She said placing her hands over his.

"Do you now?" He asked. "Do you like them inside of you too?"

She moaned as he roughly fingered clit.

"Don't stop." She moaned as he went faster.

Daryl pinched and stroked her feeling her juices lube his fingers for what he had planned.

Montana gave a final moan as she came breathing heavily. Pulling his fingers out Daryl brought them to her mouth.

"Lick them clean." He said.

She took his hand and slowly sucked on the individual digits. Daryl gasped as she sucked harder and hollowed her cheeks around them.

"Enough." Daryl growled. "Let's put that mouth of yours to other good use." "On your knees."

Montana got on her knee and unbuckled his jeans and pulled them and his boxers down.

Kissing the tip she took him completely in her mouth.

"God Montana." He moaned grabbing her head. "Slow down or I'll come too soon."

She slowed down and started trailing her tongue along the side of it. Savoring its thickness and the taste of pre cum leaking from him.

Daryl threw his head back running his hands through her hair.

"Fuck." He moaned as he starting building up for release.

Montana felt this and started going faster but Daryl stopped her. She looked at him confused.

"I want to come inside of you." He said. "Bend over the couch."

She got up and bend over the couch stripping her panties off. Daryl licked his lips at the sight of her bent over. Her ass in the ear and those eyes waiting for him.

Daryl stepped out his pants and took his belt out of them and walked over. He snapped the belt Montana gasped softly her eyes glowing with anticipation.

She closed her eyes as she felt his throbbing manhood against her butt cheek.

Daryl ran a hand over her perfect ass. Giving the belt a final snapped he brought it down on her ass.

She yelled opening her eyes.

"Don't make a sound at all." He said. "Bite into the couch or pillow if you have to but don't make a sound."

She reached for a pillow and bit into it as he brought the belt down again.

All that was heard was the belt making contact with her ass and Montanas muffled yells and moans.

Finally Daryl stopped Montana let the pillow drop from her mouth gasping.

"I think you've been through enough of that. He said then he tied her hands together with his belt.

Montana wiggled her tied wrists and looked at him. He chuckled and kissed her neck.

She closed her eyes moaning softly as he trailed his tongue down her spine. Finally he came to her bright red ass.

Rubbing the cheeks together and pulling them apart. He placed kisses on both before darting his tongue in her.

Montana lurched off the couch gasping and moaning. Daryl did this a final time preparing her for what was to come.

Standing up he grabbed her hips pulling her against him and teasing her entrance.

"Daryl please I need you now." She said. "I want you now."

"I won't let you wait any longer then." He said gently entering her.

Montana threw her head back in a moan. Daryl noticed tears running down her face. He pulled out and turned her around.

"Are you okay?" He asked wiping them away.

"I'm fine really." She said.

"No you're not." He said. "You've never had anal sex before have you?"

She sighed. "No I haven't."

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked.

"I didn't want to disappoint you." She said.

"You wouldn't have." He said pulling her into his arms. "I don't want to do this knowing you're in pain."

"I want to do this Daryl." She said. "Really."

He stroked her cheeks she gave him a reassuring kiss. She turned back around and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Let me know if it hurts." He said taking his place behind her again.

He slowly entered her again she gasped softly.

"Does it hurt?" He asked.

"No it feels like a dull ache is all." She said. "Please move."

He slowly began moving. Montana gasped and moaned from the new experience.

Daryl moaned from the feeling of her around his cock. For someone who had never had anal sex Montana was amazing at it.

"Please go faster." She moaned.

Grabbing the couch Daryl quickened his pace.

"God." She moaned as he continued to slam in her.

Daryl wrapped an arm around her stomach and pulled her up against his chest. One hand tweaked her nipples while the other gently turned her face.

They kissed as he began to rub her clit. Montana bend back down as he rubbed faster. Then she felt him contract in her.

She managed to grab his arm as he exploded in her. Daryl fell on her back trying to catch his breath.

Daryl placed kisses on her neck and stopped at her shoulder. On her shoulder was a tattoo of a crescent moan with a fairy reaching for a star hanging from the top point.

"Why did you get this tattoo?" He asked tracing it.

"Oh that." She said glancing at him. "I kinda got it to describe me trying to reach for the stars when I came here." "I've always liked faires and in some cultures they believe the crescent moon means good luck."

He nodded and grinned when she yawned. "Tired?" He asked.

"You wore me out." She said with a small smile. "Mind untying me and taking me to her Mr. Dixon?"

"Ma'am it'd be my pleasure." He said in an exaggerated accent.

She laughed as he untied her hands and picked her up. Entering the bedroom he kicked the door shut.

"Will you still be here in the morning?" She asked as they got comfortable.

"I don't know." He said. "Business is always calling."

"Understandable." She said. "You're helping save and take care of lives."

He nodded and kissed her forehead. As he layed there with his arm around Montana his thoughts plagued him.

"I'm doing the exact opposite if what you think Montana."He thought looking at her sleeping. "I'm killing people for money and you're on my list to be killed."

Another voice came as he stroked her cheek.

"You don't want to see her get hurt in anyway." It said. "In fact you might be falling for her."