Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 14

Daryl sat there looking at the door still perplexed as to way one minute Montana was all over him then pushed him away. He was brought out his thoughts by the door slowly creaking open. But Montana didn't appear instead her voice appeared.

"You can come in now Mr. Dixon." She said seductively.

Daryl grinned and got up approaching the door. He pushed it opened slowly but he didn't see Montana.

"Montana?" He said walking in the door slowly closed behind him revealing Montana standing there.

Daryl turned around and his mouth watered at what he saw. She was wearing a white button up shirt that showed her cleavage supported by her black lacy bra.

Along with it she wore a tight black skirt so short he could see her ass cheeks and lacy thong. Lastly she wore a pair of stiletto high heels. Her hair was down and curly and she wore a pair of fake glasses.

She smiled at his reaction and walked over placing her hands on his chest. Standing on her tippy toes she pressed her lips to his. Daryl responded immediately wrapping his arms around her and feeling her body.

She pushed him away he panted softly. "You don't get to have your way tonight Mr. Dixon?" She said huskily.

Daryl's cock harden more when she brought out a ruler. "Tonight I have my way understand?"

He nodded. "Understand?" She repeated.

"Yes ma'am." He said playing along.

"Good now be a good pupil and take off your clothes slowly." She said. "Leave your boxers on though."

"Yes ma'am." Daryl said and took off his boots.

His eyes remained locked with hers as he slowly unbuttoned and removed his shirt letting it slid down his arms. Still looking into her eye he unbuckled his belt throwing it aside. Then unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down and stepped out of them.

"Good boy now lie on the bed." She said.

Daryl did what he was told scooting up to the headboard. Montana came over and got on him. She brushed their lips before kissing him. Daryl's hands rested on her waist she pulled away and hit him on the chest with the ruler.

"Did I say you could touch me?" She asked.

"No ma'am." He said his voice laced with arousal.

"Not following directions deserves punishment." She said. "Close your eyes."

Daryl closed them he heard clanking beside him then his arms were raised. He opened them as she handcuffed him to the headboard. She smacked him again with the ruler.

"I didn't say you could open your eyes." She said hitting him again.

She grabbed something on the table and blindfolded him. "Now will you follow orders Mr. Dixon?"

"Yes ma'am." He said breathing heavily.

"Good boy now I'm gonna give you a little treat." She said fingering his boxers. "But if I hear one noise come from you punishment."

"Yes Miss Allen." He said.

She grinned and kissed his chest where the ruler had hit. Her soft lips felt like heaven on his heated chest. She went lower kissing his navel before pulling his boxers down and off.

"You get extra points for your presentation." She said.

He grinned but it faded as she teasingly licked the tip of his manhood. Daryl bit his tongue as she stared to take the top on her mouth running the ruler on the prominent vein.

Then she took him fully in her mouth. Daryl pulled against the handcuffs biting his lip till it bled.

She went faster going all the way down to his sack. She started playing with his sack using the ruler. Daryl bit as hard as he could not wanting to make a sound and not wanting her to stop.

He felt something warm around him. He realized it was her breasts. She ran them up and down licking his leaking tip.

Daryl had never had a sexual experience thus wonderful before. She started going faster biting his tip softly. The combination of her warm breasts, soft lips and wet tongue brought him closer to orgasm.

Daryl was so focused on the pleasure he forgot to keep quiet. A moan escaped his lips. This was awarded with five sharp hits on his chest.

"You were doing so well." She said hitting him again. "I'll have to punish you again."

The bed lifted up he heard her heels clicking on the floor. He heard her come back over getting back on him. Daryl gasped as something hot fell on his chest. She smacked him again he kept quiet.

She poured some more wax on his chest slowly going down. Daryl bit his tongue as she poured some on his throbbing manhood.

Though Daryl had sex numerous times and did bondage he had never did this. Montana ran her nails down his chest before clawing it.

Daryl pulled against the handcuffs at the pain and pleasure. He hissed slightly as she poured wax on the wounds. Eventually she stopped and looked at her work.

"One last thing then I'll be done." She said kissing his chest.

She returned getting back on him. Daryl felt something cold on his chest he realized it was ice. She was tracing her nail and ruler marks and licking the trail she made.

This continued for a few minutes before stopping kissing him gently. "Your punishment is over Mr. Dixon." She said. "You did so well it deserves to be rewarded."

Daryl blinked his eyes as she removed the blindfold. He looked down at his red chest. "You're really good at art teacher." He said with a grin.

She laughed. "And you're a good student." She said getting up.

Daryl watched as she slowly removed her clothes but kept the heels and glasses on. She got back on and lowered herself on him.

Both moaned in unison as she began to move. She grasped his shoulders while he clutched on the cuffs. She started going faster bouncing on him.

She leaned forward allowing him to take a nipple on his mouth. Daryl sucked and bit on the perky bud she panted running her hands through his hair.

Pulling back she leaned back giving him a full view of her body. She pulled her leg forward placing a heeled foot on his chest and went faster.

"God this woman was flexible!" Daryl thought as she brought the other forward and quickened her pace even more.

He groaned as she dug them in his chest. She came back connecting their lips as he released into her. Both moaned in bliss. Montana shuddered as he released into her Daryl felt her clenched around him three times.

Gasping she fell on his chest trying to catch her breath. Daryl rubbed his nose in her hair inhaling her scent and kissing her forehead.

She looked up grinning and unlocked the handcuffs. She removed her heels and glasses and layed on his chest. He stroked her hair.

"Just to let you know you get an A." She said looking up smiling.

He chuckled kissing her. "I've never done role playing before."

"Really?" She asked sitting up. "I pictured you as a guy who's done all that."

He shook his head. "The women never stayed around long."

"Well their fools for leaving you." She said kissing him. "Cause you're amazing."

He smiled and brought her closer. She fell asleep on his chest as he looked at the ceiling.

"I wonder how amazing you'd think I was if you knew the truth." He thought.