Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 15

Daryl got ready to see Montana perform the next night. As he put his shirt on he glanced at the evidence of the wild night before. He chuckled and pulled his shirt down.

The woman was a complete angel and she devil in bed. As he finished getting ready he reached for his gun.

When he picked it up a strange feeling came over him reminding him of what he had to do. He ran his finger over the caliber and sighed putting it down.

"You're fucked Dixon." He said grabbing his keys and walked out his apartment.

He arrived at the club getting out and going to his usual table and ordered a jack and coke.

He sipped his drink as the lights dimmed and the curtain slowly opened revealing five silhouettes.

One got up and walked to the pole and slowly slid down as Ain't No Other Man started playing.

The lights came out revealing the dancers wearing corsets and dressed like pin up girls and all were wearing headset microphones.

His eyes fixated on Montana who was dressed as a World War II pin up. She walked forward and locked eyes with him.

"I could feel it from the start."
"Couldn't stand to be apart."
"Something about you caught my eye."
"Something moved me deep inside."

The others came forward and started swinging and joined arms kicking their legs.

They started lifted their hats and saluting before they started shedding thier stockings.

"Everytime I see you everything starts making sense."

Montana teasingly shed her belt as the chorus started and they all sang along.

"Ain't no other can stand up next to you."
"Ain't no other man on the planet does what you do."
"You're the kinda guy a girl finds in the blue moon."
"You got soul you got class you got style with your bad ass."
"Ain't no other man it's true."
"Ain't no other man but you."

They unbuttoned of unzipped their clothes leaving them in their bras and undergarments. As it got into the chorus the second time everyone started doing their own thing.

Montana stripped her garter off leaving her in bra and panties. She sedcutively shook her hips her eyes staying on Daryl's. They never broke eye contact it was like she was dancing for him and him only.

She came off stage and walked over to you grinding on his lap. He could restrain himself better now after all he got to have her outside the club.

She leaned in and bit his neck making him inhale sharply. She pulled back placing his hands on her breasts much like the first night he was there. She leaned in her lips next to his ear.

"You are there when I'm a mess."
"Talk me down from every ledge."
"Give me strength boy you're the best."
"You're the only one who's ever passed every test."

He smiled and placed a hundred in her g string she gave him a quick peck before going back on stage. Her and her fellow strippers finishing the performance.

As Daryl waited for Montana the guilt of the mission overcame him.

"She thinks I'm the one for her." He thought. "She doesn't know the only reason we met in the first place cause I've been assigned to kill her."

"You ready to go?" Montana asked breaking him out his thoughts.

He looked up and managed a smile. "Yeah let's go."

"You seemed deep in thought about something." She said. "What is it?"

He wanted to tell her but he couldn't not right now at least. "Nothing just thinking about his lucky I am to have a woman like you."

She smiled. "I'm the lucky one Daryl Dixon." She said kissing and hugging him.

He hugged her closely the guilt returning back. "What do you want to do?" She asked as they pulled away.

"His does Barbecue and Grill sound?" He asked.

Her stomach rumbled and she laughed. "Sounds good to me and my stomach."

He chuckled and lead her out the club. They got in his car and drove away unaware that two people were following them.

"Damn woman." Daryl said as Montana devoured a set of baby back ribs.

"What?" She asked. "I'm a girl who loves to eat."

He chuckled. "My kind of girl."

She smiled before going back to eating. "I knew Dixon was calling for that bitch." Martin said. "Why else is he taking so long to kill her?"

"What do we do now?" Marco asked.

"Tell Sal and prepare for what must be done." He said driving away.

After they were done eating they walked along the pier. "Hey!" Daryl said as she dabbed his nose with ice cream.

She laughed as he dabbed her nose with it. They continued to walk Montana finished her ice cream and walked to the edge of the pier looking at the ocean.

She inhaled breathing in the smell of salt water. "It smells amazing." She said.

He sniffed. "Smells like salt to me."

She laughed. "I mean it smells refreshing to me and I'm kinda drawn to the water."

"Why's that?" He asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know it's just when I get in I just let the current carry me away." "It's a freeing feeling kinda like a bird."

"You know I used to envy birds growing up cause they can fly." She said. "Flying is like letting the water carry you away." "It's just so freeing and drifts you away from the world." "I used to wish I was a bird so I could fly away from the world and my problems."

"What kind of bird would you be?" Daryl asked.

"Probably an owl." She said.

"An owl?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "I thought for sure you would say swan."

She laughed. "I'm sure you did but no I prefer the owl." "I don't know what it is about owls there's something about them thier in thier own class." "They symbolize wisdom also and in some cultures they believe the owl is a guardian and it's there to guide and help you."

"They're just exquisite creatures." She said. "I was made fun of because of my love for birds." "I was the freak and weirdo in school it kinda brought my confidence down."

Daryl took her hand and cupped her chin. "You're like an owl Jessica cause you're exquisite and in your own class and that makes you beautiful."

She smiled and leaned into his touch. They leaned in and as their lips touched...

A clap of thunder was heard and it started pouring rain. They laughed as they got soaked. Daryl grabbed her hand and they ran to his car driving to her apartment.

Arriving they walked in and got towels trying to get dry. "I'll put on something hot." She said.

They sipped their hot chocolate in silence wrapped in towels. "This isn't helping me." She said getting up. "I'm gonna take a warm bath you want to join me?" She asked with a mischevious smile.

"I'm good I'll want till you come out." He said.

"You sure?" She asked. "You'll catch cold or something."

"I've had worse." He said remembering when he got stabbed near his ribcage.

"Okay I'll be right back." She said vanishing in her room.

Daryl finished his hot chocolate and got up looking at the decorations. He came to a cabinet that had pictures of Montana with various people.

A picture of a man holding an infant in a picture frame surrounded by butterflies got his eye. He picked it up it read Jessica Nicole Allen born May 18, 1986 at 7:59 p.m.

"That's me and my dad." She said coming back in room.

Daryl looked to see her in a robe and drying her now chocolate brown hair off. "He used to call me his little butterfly." She said coming over and took the picture. "He'd always thought that I would achieve my dream and fly like a butterfly to success."

She placed the picture back on the shelf. "You dyed your hair." Daryl said.

"Do you hate it?" She whispered.

"No." He said. "I like it a lot."

She gave a small smile as they leaned in their lips connecting. These kisses were soft, gentle, and patient. She wrapped her arms around his neck while he picked her up and walked to the bedroom.

Their kisses because more passionate Daryl untied her robe and pushed it off her shoulders. She pulled his shirt up and off. Daryl placed kisses along her collarbone and lifted her up placing her on the bed.

She moaned softly as he kissed her neck her hands unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants. Daryl pulled both off and positioned himself.

Their eyes stayed locked as he entered her both gasping softly. She gripped his forearms as he began thrusting gently. He buried his face in her neck kissing and inhaling her scent.

Montana gasped in his ear as he went faster but still gentle. He wrapped her legs tighter around placing a kiss on each knee. She ran a hand through his hair her nails sending a chill up his spine. She rolled them over till she was on top.

She placed her hands on his chest going at the same pace. She leaned down and traced her work on his chest. She kissed it Daryl brought her face to his kissing her gently.

Pulling away they stayed a moment looking into each others eyes. Daryl stroked her cheek some water droplets from her hair fell on his face but he didn't notice. All he noticed was the beautiful exquisite creature on top of him as they made love.

She moved again Daryl's hands slowly went up her body tracing the outline of her breasts. As they got closer Daryl placed her on her back and thrust a final time moaned as they came together.

Both laid there in each others arms catching their breaths. Daryl looked in her eyes as she pushed his hair out his face. He leaned up cupping her face and kissed her. As they pulled away he said...

"I love you Jessica Nicole Allen."