Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 3

After the lights were completely dimmed a single spotlight shown on the stage. The beginning of Hips Don't Lie started playing. Then the curtains pulled back showing a silhouette of Montana dancing.

The men went wild as the final curtain pulled away revealing Montana in Arabian/gypsy wear shaking he hips with her ass and back facing the audience.

As Shakira began singing she glanced over her shoulder giving the men a flirty grin. She continued to shake her hips turning around and removing the veil covering her face.

"She's more beautiful in person." Daryl said sipping his drink and watching her. "Shame I have to kill her."

Montana began running her hands slowly up sensually up her body till they got to her top. She teasingly unclipped it and removed it.

The men started shouting louder as she threw it in the audience.

She smiled and undid her hair clip flipping her hair and covering her face with it.

She turned around and glanced at the audience through her hair. Doing a hard shake she teasingly removed her pants. Revealing a g string.

The men went crazy and started throwing money on stage. Montana walked to the pole and jumped wrapping her legs around it.

As she slid down she thrusted against it and threw her head back in an orgasmic looking face.

She walked to the side of the stage and teasingly pulled one of her strings down. The men nearby pulled it down putting dollar bills in her string.

One smacked her ass as she walked away. She started walking offstage and down into the audience. She grinded on a couple of guys before she came over to Daryl.

Daryl tried to keep a poker face as she turned around sitting close on his crouch.

She started shaking and thrusting her hips hard against him. Daryl fought a moan back as she went faster before getting up and giving him a small smile.

He returned it putting a hundred in her g string. She gave him another smile before going back on stage and finishing her performance.

"Jesus." Daryl said looking at his manhood.

Montana finished her dance as the song ended. The club exploded into applause Darly included. Montana gathered up the money thrown before giving the audience another smile before vanishing backstage.

Daryl sat there thinking about Montana and her performance. He could tell just be a first glance she wasn't like the other girls working there.

Not just in personality but by body.

She had blonde with what locked like black hair underneath, eyes that seen to the two colors.

Her eyes are the type that change colors. Daryl thought.

Then there was her body. Montana had a lean average sized body. Perfect full fairly sized breasts that were natural and not enhanced like most of the girls working there.

She had a flat stomach with abs that showed that she worked out and all the years working as a stripper had payed off. Long beautiful legs then her ass.

She had an ass and hip shaking moves that put even Shakira to shame. She shaked like a pro.

The way she shook those hips he wondered how skilled she was in the bedroom.

The next night Daryl sat in the same spot the night before. Sipping a drink and waiting for Montana to come out.

Eventually the lights dimmed and the curtains slowly opened showing Montana sitting in a chair with her back facing the audience.

Then Candyman started playing.

Montana started moving her body sensually and tapping her heels to the music. She slowly got up as the spotlight focused on her.

She was wearing a pin up style outfit with a corset, stockings, and a garter.

As she started dancing five more strippers came out wearing pin up outfits. They all lined up dancing on and with each other.

The men hooted and hollered as they removed their corsets and made hand bras on each other. But Daryls eyes were always on Montana. Completely focused on her unblinking.

"He's a one stop shot making panties drop."

At this the strippers line up and stripped each other of their undergarments.

Money was thrown on stage like a storm.

Montana went to the pole and started sliding down as one of her fellow strippers placed a lollipop in her mouth.

She closed her eyes as she slid down and slowly slid the wet lollipop down her body.

Daryl felt himself aching at this.

As the song came to an end the strippers lined up and were sprayed by a bottle of champagne.

More money was thrown onstage as the curtains closed. As Daryl sat there he thought about his target.

"Time to introduce myself." He said.

Montana sat in her dressing room in a towel counting her money. As she counted it she found herself thinking about the guy she had grinded on the night before.

She didn't know why she was thinking of him. He was just one of the many males that came to the club. Probably had a wife or girlfriend and children coming there for a cheap quick thrill from their problems.

Even so compared to most men that inhabited the strip club he was pretty attractive looking.

Brown short hair, a medium but muscular build, mysterious blue eyes.

"Stop it." She told herself. "Stop thinking about him." "It's not like you're ever gonna see him outside of the club."

She was brought out her thoughts by the door opening. She looked up and gasped.

The guy she was just thinking about was standing there in her dressing room.