Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 4

Montana sat there her eye still wide and staring at the man she had just been thinking of standing there in her dressing room. She regained her ability to talk.

"You're not suppose to be in here." She said turning to face him.

"I know." He said.

"How did you even get pass security?" She asked.

A smile formed. "I'm really good at sneaking into places and showing up out of nowhere."

"So why are you here?" She asked.

"I wanted to see you alone." He says taking a step forward.

She jumped up wrapping her towel around her.

"You really shouldn't be here." She said backing up slowly.

He stopped walking. "You want me to leave?"

"I just want you to go before someone finds you back here." She said.

"But do you want me to leave?" He asked again.

"I don't know." She said.

"Since you don't know what you want looks like I'm staying here Montana." He said with a smile.

She stared at him not knowing what to make of this guy who obviously didn't care if he got caught.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"It's Daryl." He said. "Daryl Dixon."

"Last name sounds country and you have an accent." She said. "Where are you from?"

"From Georgia." He said. "Where are you from."

"Montana." She said with a laugh.

He chuckled. "Let me guess they call you Montana cause you're originally from there?"

"Yep." She said.

"I had a feeling that wasn't your real name." He said. "What's your real name."

"It's Jessica." She said. "Jessica Allen."

"Why don't you go by your real name?" He asked.

"Cause Jessica's such a common name and there's so many Jessicas." She said. "With Montana I won't get lost and blend in with a bunch of Jessicas."

He nodded. "Why did you move here?"

She looked up with a small smile. "You seem to be asking a lot of questions."

He chuckled. "Maybe cause I want to know you better."

"Why?" She asked. "Why do you?"

"As cliche as it sounds there's something about you." He said.

She snorted. "Yeah my body and that's it."

"No." He said walking over. "I mean more than that the inner being within is what I mean."

She stared at him studying him. Daryl squirmed on the inside from her stare.

Finally her face broke into a smile. "You really mean that?"

"I do." He said with his signature smile.

"Tell me Mr. Dixon why do you want to know me better?" She asked.

"Maybe I want to know you more then just a stripper." He said.

"If you're looking for some bimbo to be your lady of the night or mistress." She said. "I don't do that shit and I'm not that kind of chick."

"Montana." He said squatting down to meet her eyes. "I have no commitments to anyone."

She looked at him. "No wife or girlfriend that has you frustrated."

He shook his head. "I'm frustrated for a completely different reason."

"And what's that?" She asked.

Debating when and how to kill you. He thought.

"I'm frustrated by a certain sexy beautiful woman in front of me." He said. "Who gave my lap and manhood a hard time last night and tonight."

Her eyes widen slightly then she smiled. "You wanna know why I'm frustrated?"

"Why?" He asked.

"By that sexy roughish country accent of yours." She whispered. "It makes me quiver slightly."

He smirked. "Does it now?"

She nodded. "Cause you sound like you like to be control of everything." "In and out the bedroom."

His smirked widen. "Don't you like to be controlled?"

She gave him a sultry smile. "Sometimes but I like a man who lets the woman be in charge also."

"I like that in a woman." He said. "I also like when a woman isn't afraid to take it from behind."

She smirked. "I'm all for that especially when I'm handcuffed to the bedframe and I'm treated like his little slut."

He smirked. "You're a naughty girl aren't you?"

She returned the smirk letting the towel slip slightly from her shoulders revealing her cleavage.

"What if I am?" She asked leaning forward.

"Naughty girls deserve to be punished." He said huskily.

"Really?" She said sedcutively leaning forward till her lips were by his ear.

"How are you gonna punish me Mr. Dixon?" She asked nipping his ear.

Before Daryl could answer the door opened revealing Coco. They put some space between them.

"What the hell is this and what's he doing back here?" She asked.

"It's okay Coco." Montana said pulling her towel back up. "He was just leaving."

"You sure you don't want me to call security?" She asked.

Montana nodded. "I'm sure."

Coco gave Daryl a dirty look as he walked by before he left he gave Montana a final glance before leaving.

"Who the hell was that?" Coco asked.

"No one." Montana said getting dressed.

"Just a very interesting sexy man with an accent."