Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 5

"Montana are you sure that guy wasn't bothering you?" Coco asked again as she got dressed.

"I'm sure." She said putting her boots on. "We were just talking."

"About what?" Coco asked.

Montana grinned. "Just stuff."

"That's all?" Coco asked rasing an eyebrow. "Stuff?"

Montana nodded. "And what we like."

"No details?" Coco asked a smile forming.

"Nope." Montana said getting up and grabbing her purse.

"Y'all must've had a very interesting explicit conversation then." Coco said.

"That's a good way to put it." Montana said shutting the lights off and locking her dressing room up.

"So what's his name?" Coco asked as they walked to the exit.

"Daryl Dixon." She said as they exited the club.

"So did he ask you anything?" She asked. "More specifically did he ask you out?"

"No he didn't." Montana said.

Coco nodded. "Well based on the fact he risked getting thrown out just to talk to you I say he's interested."

Montana smirked. "Very."

"I'll see you tomorrow." Coco said.

"As always." Montana said hugging her friend. "Night."

"Night." Coco said walking to her car.

Montana walked down the block to her car. As she walked she saw him. He was leaning on a motorcycle with a cigarette between his lips.

He smiled as she walked over.

"You're still here?" She asked returning the smile.

He nodded. "Waiting for you."

She chuckled and leaned on his motorcycle next to him.

"Want a smoke?" He asked holding a pack of cigarettes out.

"Sure." She said taking one.

He held a lighter out she cupped her hand around it to prevent it from blowing out. After her cig was lit she threw her head back blowing a smoke.

"It's been so long since I've had one of these." She said.

"How long?" Daryl asked.

"Since I was fifteen." She said with a laugh.

He joined her laughing they eventually stopped and stood there smoking.

"You know we never finished our conversation." He said looking at her.

A small smile appeared. "We didn't, didn't we?"

He shook his head. "I didn't tell you what I would do to punish you."

"Why don't you tell me now?" She asked.

He put his arms on either side of her trapping her against his motorcycle. A sultry smile appeared as he stared into her eyes.

"I would bend you over my knee and spank you like the little slut you are." He said huskily. "Until that ass of yours is nice and red."

Her smile deepened. "Tell me more."

"After that I would bend you over a couch and either bound or gag you with me belt." He said leaning in his face hair scratching her neck.

"What next?" She asked her voice trembling slightly.

"Then I would...

He said kissing her ear. "Then I would fuck you senseless."

She gasped softly as he kissed her neck.

Daryl was tooken by surprise when she pushed him and the roles were reversed.

His eyes widen slightly at this and his manhood sprang to life.

She smirked as if she knew the affect she was having on him. She leaned in rubbing her nose against his.

"Let's talk about what I would do to you." She said sedcutively taking his bottom lip between her teeth.

"What would you do?" He asked huskily and trying to control himself from bending her over his bike and doing her there.

"I would make your knees tremble and quiver." She said running her lips on his cheek.

"What else?" He asked his arms going around her waist.

"I would make you pop like a bottle of champagne." She whispered nipping his ear.

"Then what would do?" He asked his eyes meeting hers.

"I would lick you clean until there's not a drop left." She said sedcutively.

Daryl realized how close they were. He slowly leaned in she pressed a finger to his lips.

"Good things come to guys who wait." She said ghosting her lips against his.

"When will it come?" He asked huskily.

She smiled. "You'll just have to stick around to find out." She said slowly backing away.

Daryl watched as she walked to her car then she turned around to face him.

"You coming tomorrow night?" She asked.

He smiled. "Wouldn't miss it."

She smiled again and got in her car and drove away honking her horn at him.

He waved and got on his bike with a smile.

This is gonna be so much fun. He thought riding home.

As he entered his apartment his cell rang.

"Hello?" He said.

"Dixon is the job done?" Byron asked.

"Not yet but I got her interested." He said. "Shouldn't be long."

Byron laughed. "You're sick Dixon." "Fucking with them before you kill them." "Another thing I like about you."

Daryl chuckled. "Thanks B."

"Just get the job done." He said.

"Won't be a problem." He said hanging up.

Won't be much longer till she's gone. He thought going to bed and thinking about her.

And about all the things she said to him.