Status: Active

*** for Hire

Chapter 7

"Are you ready yet?" Coco asked standing at the door with a impatient look.

"Almost." Montana said fixing her hair.

"How long you're taking to clean yourself up one might think you have a date." Coco said.

"Who says I don't?" Montana said with a smile.

"It's with that guy from last nightisn't it?" Coco asked with a smirk.

Montana nodded and got up. "He snuck back here again." "He has a problem that I need to help him with."

"I wonder what." Coco said with a knowing smile.

Montana laughed and followed her out her dressing room.

"Have fun." Coco said still smirking.

"I will." Montana said hugging her.

Then they went their seperate ways.

She walked around the corner to find Daryl leaning on his bike. He smiled as she came over.

"You still have a problem?" She asked.

"I'm sorry to day it's gone away a little." He said with a smirk.

"Maybe there's something we can do about that." She said running a finger down his chest.

"What do you have in mind?" He asked.

She smiled looking into his eyes. "Come to me car."

Daryl didn't have to be told twice. He followed her to her small red car. After clicking the button she got in. She laughed as he bumped his head as he got in

"Small ass car." He mumbled. "How do you stretch your legs or do anything in it."

"I'm really skilled at stretching my legs." Montana said sedcutively. "And I do just about anything."

Daryl smirked. "What about bestiality?"

"Gross!" She yelled. "Anything but that!"

He chuckled she laughed with him. They eventually stopped and gazed into each others eyes.

"I still feel guilty about giving you a problem." Montana said running a finger over his belt. "I feel like I should stil fix it."

"I'm not stopping you." He said huskily.

She smiled. "Even if you tried to you wouldn't win."

He smirked. "You really think I wouldn't?"

She shrugged. "I don't know I like to wrestle."

"So do I." He said.

She smiled and lifted his hoodie up slightly. She leaned down and place kisses on his happy trail and along his pants.

Daryl closed his eyes at her massaging.

Too slow for him she unbuckled his pants. She pulled them down and stared at his boxers.

"Seems like the problem is bigger than I thought." She said. "This could take a while."

"I have all the time in the world." He said.

"Good cause I wasn't gonna let you leave until I fix it." She said.

He chuckled but stopped when she kissed his boxer clad cock. Slowly she pulled his boxers down.

Daryl couldn't help but smile at her expression at his manhood.

"This problem might be unfixable but I'll do my best to fix it." She said with a smile.

"I'm sure you'll do great at it." He said.

She laughed then turned her attention back to his problem.

Montana wrapped her hand around it. Daryl inhaled sharply as she started to move her hand stroking it.

She started going faster. Daryl panted and gasped as she went squeezed harder around him. Just as he was about to release she stopped.

He opened his eyes about to say something but stopped when she saw her licking the tip.

She flicked her tongue around it and over the hole. Kissing she tip she took him into her mouth.

Daryl threw his head back as she started to suck him off. She went all the way down biting his sack before coming back up.

He watched as started to squeezed his sack he moaned louder. He put one hand in her hair holding her in place as she continue to suck.

"Go faster." He moaned out.

Montana compelled with his demand and started going faster tightening her mouth around him. He could feel his tip hit the back of her throat.

"Fuck." He said moaning. "You're so fucking good."

He could feel her smirk as she continued. Daryl glanced over seeing that perfect ass of hers in the air.

He ran his fingers along the top of her jeans then groped her. She squealed in surprise but continued to give him head.

Daryl rubbed his hand over her ass before giving her a hard slap.

Montana jumped but continued to do her job. Daryl smirked and continued to spank her ass while she continued to give him head.

"You like sucking my cock don't you?" He asked.

She nodded in response.

"You're a dirty little slut who should be punished." He said slapping her ass again.

She squealed but again nodded.

Daryl couldn't from words as he got closer to the his orgasm. Montana went faster and squeezed him as he exploded in her mouth.

Daryl moaned as her lips tightened around him swallowing every single drop like she said she would.

She pulled away making a popping noise. She licked her lips and smiled sitting in his lap.

Their lips met. Daryl moaned at the taste of himself combined wih her. Her nails ran over his scalp while his hands groped her ass. She squealed as he grabbed her.

She looked back down at him a smile on her face.

"Did that help your problem?" She asked rubbing their noses together.

"A lot more than you think." He said.

"I'm glad to hear that." She said. "Cause I was wondering if you could help me with my problem."

She leaned in her lips to his ear. "My very wet problem."

Daryl moaned as she bit his lip and pulled away.

"Well Miss." He said in a exaggerated accent. "I only have one tool that can fix that."

She smiled. "I have a feeling it's the only took we'll need."

She got in the drivers seat putting the keys in.

"My place or yours?" She asked as she started the car.

"Yours." He said tucking himself back into his pants.

"I can't wait until you fix my problem." She said.

He chuckled. "It'll be beyond your expectations."