Status: Updates when I can

Fall Out Boy Wants to Adopt Me?

The beginning

Hey guys, my names Brie. I'm 16 with pin striaght brown hair and blue eyes with black rimmed glasses. I'm about 5'2 with pale skin. I am currently living in Classic Orphanage in downtown Chicago, my hometown. The reason I live in this dump is because my parents apparently didn't want me anymore so they left me on the door step of this crappy old place. I currently have a part time job at the local music store because music is basically my entire life. I absolutely love music. I love bands like All Time Low, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At the Disco. They're my favorites. I can honestly say I have probably over 1,000 songs on my IPod classic. Anyway that's probably enough about me so lets get on with the story yeah?

I was on my to work blasting Fall Out Boy's song 'Saturday' through my iPod as I made the 20 minute walk from the orphanage to Silver records. It was about 10am by the time I got to work and walked in. I walked in to the back of the store seeing my boss Alex on the way back.

"oh, by the way Brie, we're going to have a band in here today for an acoustic session and signing. So can you start setting up 2 accoustics and mics?" Alex tells/asks me. Why does he always manage to tell me this stuff last minute??? Oh well better get to work. I decided not to ask who cause I figured it was probably some local band I knew nothing about.

I finished setting everything up just as the door up front dinged open revealing 4 guys dressed in black hoodies and jeans. I put on my work face walking up to the guys and saying, "Hi, welcome to Silver records. How may I help you?"

"uhh. Yeah, we're supposed to be performing here today.." the shorter guy replied but he had on sunglasses so I couldn't see his face really well, but I didn't need to see his face in order to figure out who he was. I recognized it just from his voice. I honestly thought I was dreaming..

Standing in front of me was...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry to leave you with a cliffhanger but it's more fun that way :) anyway please comment and subscribe and possibly rec if your feeling nice it really means a lot!!!
Thanks!!! Chapter 2 should be up soon!!