Status: Updates when I can

Fall Out Boy Wants to Adopt Me?

Everythings gonna change

Previously: standing in front of me was...

Currently:

I couldn't believe it standing in front of me was none other than my idols, Fall Out Boy!!! I did everything I could not to freak out and start fangirling right then and there and completely embarrass myself.

"um... Yeah... Uh... Right this way." I managed to choke out without screaming in excitement. The guys all smiled at me and followed.

"sorry for the stuttering i'm just kind of a big fan of yours." I replied kind of nervously hoping the guys wouldn't think I was some freak now.

" oh no it's cool, it's awesome to meet major fans!" Patrick replied casually as they started setting up for the show and I got ready to head back to the front.

"wait! I don't think we happened to catch your name. Mind sharing it with us???" Pete called out to me as I walked away.

"it's Brie," I turned around and replied smiling slightly for what I felt like was the first time in ages.

I got back up front and the guys ended up following bal up there after they were all set up and ready to go. We basically ended up starting a game of 20 questions so they got to learn more about me, although I'm not sure why they would want to, and me about them.

*time lapse- after signing*

The guys had left a little while ago after insisting on helping me pick everything up. Now marked the end of my shift and I started the dreaded long walk back. I plugged my earbuds in and blasted "Therapy" by All Time Low which put a smile on my face.

I walked inside and was met by an interesting sight. There stood in front of me was the owner and 4 very familiar guys...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry for the long wait , I just wasnt 100% sure where I was going with this but I'm back now and am gonna try an update as much as I can with school and whatnot. Anyway please comment and subscribe! It would mean the world to me! Thanks!!