What Am I Doing With My Life

Frerard

There was nothing like the feeling Gerard got during concerts. The roar of the crowd echoing in his ears, the adrenaline pumping through his veins. It was a high that even Xanax couldn't compete with. He sang his lungs out while the crowd screamed along, loving how the fans knew every lyric to the songs; his songs.

He glanced behind him at the rest of the band. Mikey and Ray playing with all their heart, Bob smashing the drums in the back. His eyes lingered on Frank, who was tossing his head back and forth as he shredded on his guitar. He found himself staring at the black jeans clinging just a little too tightly to Frank's legs; he couldn't wait to pull them off of him later that night.

Trying to draw his attention back to the song, Gerard belted out the last few notes. He smiled as he heard the fans go wild, raising the microphone above his head.

"This is our last song," he shouted. "And it's called I'm Not Okay!"

The mass of people surrounding the stage went crazy, only quieting down slightly when they heard Gerard start to sing. He pushed his voice to the limit, trying to make their last song sound perfect. He didn't even look at the other band members, focusing only on the crowd.

"But you really need to listen to me," he cried, his voice drowned out by the fans. "Because I'm telling you the truth. I mean this, I'm-"

Gerard was cut off when someone put their hand on his head, turning him toward them. He felt them press their lips against his, tongue flicking into his mouth for an instant before pulling away. Frank.

If the crowd was loud before, now it was deafening. Gerard knew that pictures of this would be up online before the concert had even ended. He shook his head slightly, trying to clear thoughts of Frank from his head. He needed to finish the song.

As he stumbled over the words, he saw Mikey giving him a slightly horrified look. His brother really didn't like to see him and Frank going at it right in front of his face. When Gerard turned to Frank, the guitarist grinned at him. He loved the fact that he'd totally thrown Gerard off.

God, he couldn't wait until the concert was over. Then that smug little smile would be all his.

After yelling out the last "I'm not okay", Gerard and the rest of the band took their bows and headed off the stage. The sound of cheering fans receded as they went back to the dressing rooms. Gerard immediately found his way over to Frank, who was handing his guitar to someone to pack up.

"What was that for?" he hissed, glaring at Frank when he laughed at him.

"Oh, just a little teaser for tonight," Frank replied, dragging his hand along Gerard's tie as he walked away.

Gerard sighed, staring at Frank's ass as the he went to talk to Ray. He couldn't wait around here much longer; he needed Frank, and he needed him now. He was always horny after concerts, but Frank's little stunt has pushed him over the edge. He ached to feel Frank's lips on his again, although this time without thousands of strangers watching.

"Let's go," he complained, gesturing to the door that led outside.

The rest of the band paid him no attention, continuing to put away their instruments and make side conversations. He looked over at Frank in frustration, who was still talking to Ray. When Frank noticed that Gerard was looking at him, he winked at him over Ray's shoulder. That fucker. He was going to get it later that night.

When they were finally ready to leave, Gerard was the first onto the bus. He didn't want to waste any time getting back to the hotel. He quickly brushed past some fans that were waiting outside, his mind consumed with what he was going to do to Frank once they got back.

He anxiously waited for them to load the bus, sitting on the edge of a bunk and tapping his foot. He could already feel himself getting a hard-on, and Frank had barely even kissed him. The bus groaned to life, slowly pulling out onto the street. It was going way below the speed limit, much to Gerard's annoyance, because it had to avoid the fans that were surrounding it and screaming their names.

The other band members filed past Gerard to get to the back of the bus where there were tables for them to sit. As Frank passed by, he suddenly tripped on his own feet, knees landing on the floor. And his hand landing directly on top of Gerard's erection. He gave a slight squeeze before standing back up, sticking his tongue out at Gerard. He then slowly ran his tongue along the outside of his teeth, finishing by biting his lip.

After seeing Gerard squirm where he sat, Frank continued on his way to the back of the bus. Gerard didn't dare go back there with him; he didn't trust what he might do, and he certainly didn't want Mikey to see. Instead, he pulled out his phone, which was cracked in several places. He opened up a new text to Frank.

You little slut, just wait til we get back. You're gonna beg.

He watched as Frank slid his own phone out of his pocket from where he was perched on the edge of a chair behind the other three. Frank smirked, his fingers flying across the keys. Gerard felt his phone vibrate in his hands, and he read the new message.

Make me.

As soon as the bus screeched to a halt outside of the hotel, Gerard was out the door with Frank close behind. They sped through the lobby and to the elevator, impatiently pushing the button to their floor. Gerard, unable to wait any longer, pressed Frank against the wall, their lips crashing together. He didn't care that it was made of glass, or that people in the lobby were probably staring. It just felt so good to finally have Frank to himself.

When the elevator doors opened with a ding, Frank pushed Gerard off of him and pulled him by the hand into the hallway. They practically ran to the room that Gerard was sharing with Mikey, and once they'd stopped outside of it, Frank leaned in to kiss Gerard again. It was sloppy, both of them still high with adrenaline. Frank's tongue forced its way into Gerard's mouth, but it was quickly shoved back in. Gerard liked to be the dominant one, they both knew that.

After a moment, Gerard pulled away from Frank. "Not yet," he said, pulling the room key out of his pocket.

Frank whined a little, his lips turning into a pout. That should not be so hot, but it was. Gerard found it hard to resist the urge to kiss him again, and he had to turn away. He couldn't let Frank off so easily for the stunts he'd pulled earlier.

He fumbled to fit the key into the door, hurriedly turning the knob. Once the door was open, he shoved Frank inside ahead of him. He then turned around to lock the door behind him. He wasn't about to let them get interrupted.

"Knees. Now," Gerard ordered, pointing to the floor in front of him.

Frank stood where he was, chewing on his lip ring in the seductive way that he knew made Gerard crazy. "Like I said before," he said cooly. "Make me."

Gerard's eyes flashed to meet Frank's, a scheming look coming over his face. "So you wanna play that game, huh Frankie boy?"

He strutted over to stand behind Frank, resting an arm over the shorter man's shoulder and wrapping it around his torso.
"Then let's play," he whispered in his ear, using his other hand to unbutton and unzip Frank's pants.

He paused when he heard someone knocking on the door. "Gerard! I need to get something from our room!"

Gerard paid Mikey no attention, too focused on the body in front of him that was just aching to be touched. He slid the skinny jeans down so that they were scrunched just above his ankles, goosebumps appearing all over his pale skin. Gerard slipped his hands under the waistband of Frank's boxers, feeling his boner. He moaned as Gerard began to touch him, leaning into him so that Gerard's erection was pressing into his back.

Frank's moans subsided as Gerard pulled his hand out, pushing Frank against the blank wall of the hotel room. "Gee," Frank whined, wanting to be touched again.

"I told you," Gerard said, pulling Frank's sweaty shirt over his head. "You have to beg for it."

Frank chuckled. "Not a fucking chance."

His words were cut short by a faint moan that escaped his lips. Gerard had pressed his lips against Franks neck, right underneath his tattoo. He started to suck on the spot, feeling Frank shudder underneath him. He tasted delicious, like sweat and cigarettes. When he was satisfied that he'd left his mark, Gerard pulled away to find Frank's mouth again. His tongue pushed into Frank's mouth, and Frank tried to turn to face his lover. Gerard pushed him back against the wall so that he couldn't turn around, pulling his tongue from Frank's mouth and trailing it back down his neck as he slipped his hand back inside Frank's pants.

He lifted his head to breathe in Frank's ear again. "You like that?"

Frank nodded, eyes closed. Gerard grinned; maybe Frank was finally willing to let Gerard order him around. Gerard stepped back for a moment, undoing his own jeans. He saw that Frank's makeup was getting smeared with sweat, and it somehow made him look even hotter.

"C'mon, I can't wait anymore," Frank panted, turning to look at Gerard.

"Well, you should've thought about that earlier," Gerard said, spinning Frank around to face him. "Now get on your knees."

This time, Frank obliged, kneeling in front of Gerard as he pulled the other man's boxers off. He took all of him into his mouth, making circles with his tongue as Gerard thrusted his hips. He moaned, Frank's warm mouth feeling like heaven. Frank wrapped his hands around Gerard's ass, pulling him closer.

"Fuck," Gerard moaned, eventually pulling out of Frank's mouth. "Damn, I forgot how good you are."

Frank blushed a little, but Gerard quickly shoved him face-first onto the bed. "You ready, Frankie?" he asked slyly, sliding Frank's boxers off of him.

Frank nodded, his pelvis bucking as Gerard touched him again.

"Then let me hear you fucking beg," Gerard's voice got louder at the end as he increased the pressure that his hand was delivering.

Frank moaned loudly, nodding his head.

"I can't hear you," Gerard taunted, letting go of Frank's dick to run his tongue along his entrance.

"Fuck, Gerard, I need you," Frank hissed into the pillow. "Now."

"Alright, Frankie," Gerard said, sliding open the nightstand drawer to pull out a condom. "Anything for you."

He ripped the package open with his teeth, sliding it on. Then, without warning, he thrusted into Frank. Frank groaned loudly, and Gerard began to go in and out of his entrance. He knew he'd found Frank's sweet spot when he heard him scream out Gerard's name.

"You're so fucking tight," Gerard said as Frank shuddered beneath him, unable to even respond.

Gerard thrusted faster, both of them moaning. It was a good thing that the other room that the band was sharing was across the hall and instead of next door.

"God, Gee, I'm gonna cum," Frank cried out.

"Fuck, Frank!" Gerard screamed, his eyes slipping closed. The feeling of being inside Frank was pure bliss, and he could feel himself reaching his climax.

Frank moaned Gerard's name again, and Gerard felt him release all over the bed. Gerard came inside Frank moments later, his mind going blank. He rolled off of Frank, lying next to him in the now-wet sheets.

Panting, Gerard looked up at the ceiling, happy that he'd been able to please Frank, who was now staring blankly ahead of him with a dazed look on his face. He'd missed nights like these.

Gerard turned to look at the door when he heard someone sharply pounding on it. He heard Mikey through it. "Now that you two are done, can I please come in and get my fucking toothbrush?"
♠ ♠ ♠
(yes I'm aware that I suck at writing smut, you don't have to tell me)