Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen:
“Guys!” Matt exclaimed, walking into the bathroom only to find Sonny and Derek making out.

Sonny and Derek quickly separated, as Matt rolled his eyes and walked out of the room. “You could have knocked,” Derek said simply.

“You could have locked the door,” Matt replied.

Matt returned to the others in the lounge room, as did Derek and Sonny, but as soon as Matt entered the room he was approached by a drunken Josie and Gillian. Gillian was laughing hysterically and Josie grabbed Matt’s arm, pulling him over to the lounge and gently pushing him down.

He got back up and she began laughing. Both the girls pushed him back down, both laughing loudly, though mainly it was Gillian’s wild laughter that filled the room.

Sonny and Derek sat on the lounge together, whispering things to one another. Travis was leaning against a wall, talking to Megan. Simone and Jess were sitting at the other end of the long, curved lounge, catching up on old times.

Matt got up again, he didn’t want to sit down, he wanted to, no, needed to go to the bathroom. After all, that’s where he was headed before he… interrupted… Derek and Sonny. He disappeared into the bathroom, retreated there, even.

Josie and Gillian watched as he left the room, Gillian laughing still as hard, Josie laughing nearly as hard, until she fell to the floor. Simone walked over to her, inspecting her. She was unconscious.

Simone didn’t know where the two had gotten the alcohol from, must have bought it themselves, since Simone hadn’t supplied any. Gillian passed out only about ten minutes later. Matt was happy about them passing out - they were extremely annoying to him (and everyone else, but mainly him) when they were drunk.

Simone moved the two girls, with some help from Derek, onto the lounge and laid them down. Luckily the lounge was long and curved, so they could both fit. Though if Gillian’s feet stank Josie wouldn’t have the best aroma to wake up to…

Travis and Megan were talking away over by the wall, talking, talking, talking. They hadn’t socialised with anyone else all night, tsk, tsk. Simone had caught up with Jess now, and was talking with Derek and Sonny, who though were still sitting close together, cuddling each other, had given up on the private whispering conversations and were now talking at a normal volume, with Simone, yes, so whatever they’d been saying had stopped and now turned the conversation from a perhaps dirty theme to a friendly, conversational theme.

Matt and Jess were getting to know each other, leaning against another wall. The walls sure were popular tonight, especially since the lounges had been used as a place to hold the passed out drunks.

After a while longer, Travis drove Matt, Derek and Sonny home. Megan was going to stay at Simone’s for the night, and obviously Gillian and Josie were too, since they weren’t exactly in a state to leave.

Travis dropped Derek and Sonny back to Derek’s place, and Matt back to Matt’s before driving himself to his house.

-The next day-

When Derek and Sonny arrived at school, they were greeted by Simone. She looked happy, and had a smile on her face.

“So did Travis tell you about last night?” She asked casually.

“At your place? Well, funny thing actually, we were there,” Sonny said sarcastically.

“What about last night?” Derek asked after playfully punching Sonny’s arm.

“Travis? Megan? He didn’t tell you when he was driving you home?” Simone questioned.

“No…what is it?” Derek asked.

“Travis asked Megan out last night, and she said yes,” Simone explained.

“Really?” Sonny asked.

“No, not really, I just made all that up,” Simone said, using sarcasm.

“Ha ha. So why didn’t Travis tell us?” Derek wondered.

“Maybe it just slipped his mind last night,” Simone said, continuing the sarcasm. “Nah, I dunno. Maybe he thought you guys might be drunk too and start beating him up for not telling you earlier. Sorry, I really should cut back on the sarcasm.”

“Don’t do that, sarcasm is awesome,” Matt said, walking up to the three of them.

“Did Travis tell you about last night?” Sonny asked Matt.

“What about it?” Matt asked.

“He didn’t tell you either?” Sonny questioned further.

“Quit with the vagueness already, just tell me Sonny,” Matt complained.

“He’s going out with Megan now,” Sonny answered.

“Wow. Cool,” Matt replied. Just then Travis walked over.

“What’s cool?” He asked.

“You’ve got some explaining to do.” Derek said.

“About?”

“Last night.”

“What about it?”

“You and Megan.”

“What about me and Megan?”

“You asking her out, dumb ass.”

“Yeah. I did. And she said yes. And how did you hear about it?”

“Simone is right there, how do you think?”

“But I didn’t tell her.”

“You really are a dumb ass. Megan did.”

“I’ll shut up now.”

“Probably a good idea,” Simone chimed in. After Travis and Derek’s little two man conversation, the conversation moved off Travis and Megan to the drunks of the night. They were okay now, both had hangovers, and were at Simone’s place for the day, managing to stay quiet enough (by sleeping) until Simone’s parents left for work, leaving them to the house.

Simone did not fear for the state of the house, she’d checked to make sure all the alcohol was gone, which it was, and they’d probably be sleeping all day anyway.

At lunch time, Megan joined the guys at the tree, as did Simone. Derek and Sonny sat pressed against each other, hand in hand, occasionally stroking one another’s upper thigh region. Not stroking the… manly… place though, just upper thigh. Travis and Megan sat close, also hand in hand. Simone sat next to Megan, a fair distance away, and Matt sat next to Travis, also a fair distance away. Together, the six of them created nearly a full circle, just a bit of an odd shaped one, that’s all.

And that’s when they all saw them.