Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:
Hutcheson and his clan of mould approached… err… I mean Hutcheson and his clan of Moulds and friends approached.

“Shit.” Derek whispered.

“Sim, what yo doin’ here?” Hutcheson asked as he walked up to Simone and went to help her up.

“Staying away from you.” She muttered.

“What was that, babe?” Hutch asked.

“Don’t call me that Hutcheson. I don’t want to see your ugly face again. Stay away from me Hutch, and if you haven’t got enough brain cells to work it out, we’re over.” Simone gave him a piece of her mind.

Hutch looked shocked as Moulds and friends surrounded him, and they looked threatening. “This is because of those loser asses isn’t it? I’ll take care of them…” Hutch said, approaching Travis. Travis remained sitting. “Get up, fag!” Hutch screamed at Travis. Travis didn’t get up. Hutch ripped him up, and held him off the ground by his shirt. Hutch held Travis in the air for about ten seconds, breathing in each others faces, Travis angry, Hutch even angrier. Hutch threw Travis violently to the ground, then walked away with his clan of mould… damn it, then walked away with his clan of Moulds and friends.

Travis climbed back next to Megan and Matt. The girl from Simone’s party last night, Jess, walked over to them all, wearing the plastic school wrist band that was required to be worn by all students. She took a seat next to Matt, in between him and Derek.

“Hey.” She said.

“Hey.” Matt blushed. “I didn’t know you were starting today.”

“Yeah.” She replied.

“When are you moving here?” Matt asked.

“Well, I’ve been at Sim’s place since Sunday, and I’m moving into a house tomorrow.”

“Why didn’t you start next Monday then?”

“I had to go round to the house this week, set some stuff up. I ran out of things to do, and when I rang mum to see if I’d missed anything she told me to start here today instead of next week, if it was possible, and it was.”

“Cool. Well I’m glad you started today. No unpreppy girls have started here for ages.” He smiled. Jess smiled in return, and just then the bell rang signalling the beginning of class.

Travis and Derek had the same class, but Sonny, Mega and Simone all had separate classes. When Matt asked Jess what class she had, he found out they had the same class. He helped her find her way to it, then took a seat next to her. The teacher noticed her, the new student, and asked her of her name.

“Jess.” She replied.

“Welcome, Jessica. I’m Miss Tibbons, one of the maths teachers here.” She explained.

Jess nodded in response, and when the teacher turned away Jess leant over and whispered to Matt, “Let me guess, lonely old bitch that is too nice to everyone.”

“Yeah, pretty much. Except she really hates me. Dunno why. Probably ‘cause of my eyeliner and shit.” Matt defined.

“Or maybe because you don’t give a shit in her class.” Jess corrected.

“You know me so well.” He joked. “So how long have you known Simone?”

“Since we were nine.” She answered.

“Jessica, this is your first class. You already are behind, I presume, and I would advise you not to sit next to Matthew and I would encourage you to ignore him completely.” Miss Tibbons said, pulling out a spare chair in the other corner of the room.

“Are you telling me to move?” Jess asked.

“I am but giving you the option.” Miss Tibbons said. Her soft voice could barely be heard from the opposite side of the room as she polished the desktop with the whiteboard cloth.

“Then I’ll stay here.” Jess said.

“Are you sure that is a wise decision?” Miss Tibbons asked. It was obvious she wanted Jess to move; but she did give her a choice.

“Yeah.” Jess said simply.

“Hmph.” Miss Tibbons said loudly, as if she’d just felt extremely humiliated.

Miss Tibbons resumed teaching and Matt finally let out the soft laugh he’d been suppressing. “High five.” He said, holding out his hand under the desk. Jess lightly slapped her hand against his. It made a small sound and Miss Tibbons glared at them. Jess and Matt could both tell that Miss Tibbons wasn’t exactly a fan of Jess, though Matt had his suspicions that it was simply because she was sitting with him.

Neither Jess or Matt noticed Miss Tibbons; Jess was distracted by what had caught her eye after the high five: Matt’s sexy tight pants. She looked at them and admired the sexiness for only about two seconds before Miss Tibbons forcefully cleared her throat, causing Jess to be startled out of her gaze and meet Miss Tibbon’s eyes.

“Matthew, care to answer the question?” Miss Tibbons asked, her eyes fixed on Jess before moving them onto Matt after she’d finished speaking.

“Yeah I would care to answer the question, that’s why I’m not going to.” Matt answered.

“I’m sick of you and your comments, Matthew, see me at lunch.” Miss Tibbons ordered.

“Smart ass.” Jess mumbled.

“Me or her?” Matt asked, hearing.

“You!” Jess whispered before laughing.

“Say what you will.” Matt replied, rolling his eyes.

Jess didn’t reply as Miss Tibbons gave them another death glance and Jess noticed.

-Meanwhile-

Sonny and Derek had both decided to skip their classes. They were sitting in the same place that Derek had been sitting when he first told Matt his feelings about Sonny. They sat close to each other, side by side, looking into each other’s eyes before both turning in unison so they were opposite each other.

They slowly, softly, leant into each other, lightly pressing their lips against one another’s. Sonny let out a low moan until they heard the bushes nearby rustle as someone walked passed, causing them to stop.

After whoever had passed, the bell rang, and they had a class together, so they decided to attend, even though the option of spending time alone together appealed to them more.

-After school finished-

The end of school bell had just rang, and Sonny raced outside. He was going home, yes, alone - despite the whole cat thing - to get some clothes, for real this time. He decided if the cat was still on his driveway, he’d just ignore it, walk past it, and get some clothes.

He approached his house, let out a loud gasp before being pulled away, with outcomes of endless, unknown possibilities.