Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:
Sonny awoke in a dark room. He looked around, noticing two small windows, dark curtains over them, little light creeping through the edges of the curtain. A dim candle in the corner of the small room made it a little lighter.

He smelled a foul scent, and strained his eyes to see what was tied up, hanging from the roof in the corner of the room, high above the candle. He strained his eyes further, but still couldn’t make out what it was. And then he worked it out.

It was a cat. A dead one.

Sonny panicked a little, and it didn’t help when he heard the only door in the room slowly creak open. Sure he didn’t want to be stuck in that room forever, tied to a chair like he was, but he didn’t exactly want some cat killing freak to be face to face with him either, especially one with the upper hand.

A man walked in, and the candle flickered with the breeze that entered when he opened the door, causing flickering shadows to be cast across the man’s face. Sonny stopped moving, stopped breathing even for a moment as the man approached. The man’s face was so unrecognisable, and not identifiable, as he had a mask over his eyes, and wore his shirt collar up, covering his neck and up to about half way up his cheeks. It was evident that he was wearing a lot of make up, to disguise himself, so Sonny really had no clue what he looked like.

The man untied Sonny without a word, and released him, Sonny puzzled, but relieved. He ran all the way back to Derek’s, turning occasionally to make sure he wasn’t being followed. He arrived at Derek’s and ran up to Derek’s room, out of breath, finding him there.

“Sonny? Sonny, what happened?” Derek asked, as Sonny collapsed on his bed. Derek sat down next to him, and gently stroked his cheek.

“Derek, I just, Derek.” Sonny mumbled, fearful, trembling.

“Sonny, it’s okay.” Derek assured, looking him in the eyes. Sonny looked away as a tear rolled down his cheek. Derek caught it with his fingertip and shook it away.

“Derek, I don’t want to talk about it now, okay? I’ll tell you later, I just need to try and relax. Keep my mind off it.” Sonny said, his eyes fixed on the wall.

“Do you want to watch TV or something?” Derek offered.

“No.” Sonny said, still staring at the wall.

“I have a certain way that I’m fairly positive will work…” Derek said softly.

Sonny looked away from the wall, turning his attention to Derek, who sat with a lustful look in his eyes. Sonny didn’t answer before Derek’s lips collided with his. Derek’s parents weren’t home tonight, they had gone out to dinner and the house was empty besides them.

Derek gently pushed Sonny back, so his back was firmly against the wall at the head of Derek’s bed. Derek kissed him harder, and bit down sharply on Sonny’s lip. Sonny’s mouth opened in shock and Derek’s tongue slid in, and their tongues danced happily around one another’s mouths.

Derek moved so he was sitting closer to Sonny, his right knee digging into the blanket, not far from Sonny’s crotch. Sonny moaned softly as Derek ran his hands up the front of Sonny’s shirt, pushing them upwards, taking his shirt with his hands. His shirt was soon off his attractive chest, and Derek threw it on the ground next to the bed.

Sonny smiled beneath Derek’s lips, and grabbed at the bottom of Derek’s shirt, roughly pulling it over his head. He too threw it on the ground, and pulled his lips away from Derek. He pressed his lips against Derek’s neck, and bit softly, before trailing his lips back up to the warmth of Derek’s mouth.

Derek’s hands played with Sonny’s hair until he moved them down to the buckle of Sonny’s belt. He undid the belt, and threw it on the ground with the two shirts. Sonny pulled away, smiling for a moment, before leaning back into the kiss of Derek. Derek smiled also, and unzipped Sonny’s jeans. He slowly pulled the sexy, tight, black jeans off Sonny’s marvellous frame and threw them half way across the room.

Derek glanced at Sonny’s boxers before being distracted by Sonny pulling off Derek’s jeans. Soon they both lay, lips together, wearing nothing but boxers. They’re tongues slid in and out of each others mouths, before Derek pulled away for a moment, and whispered to Sonny, “Are you ready to do this?”

“Yes.” Sonny replied in a soft whisper.

“Me too.” Derek said, as he pressed his lips firmly back against Sonny’s. His hands lingered on the top of Sonny’s boxers, trailing the brim of them with his fingers as they kissed passionately. He slowly slid them down, leaving Sonny completely naked. Sonny did the same to Derek, and they were naked together, feeling the warmth of each others skin.

Derek lightly touched his manly hood to Sonny’s ass. Derek slowly slipped into Sonny, and he heard Sonny let out a low moan, which Derek heard, causing him to smile slightly as he plunged deeper into Sonny. Sonny cried out in pain and pleasure, and Derek smirked again as he slipped himself out of Sonny and Sonny cried out “Derek.” before Derek entered Sonny again.

Sonny was in pain, yes, it was painful, but he didn’t care, it felt so good, and the thought of Derek being in him, being part of him, was enough to take his mind off anything, to make him feel like he ruled the world.

After repeating this process a few more times, both of them fell into a sleep, out of breath, enjoying the feeling of being together.