Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen:
Three bricks tied to a string flung across, barely missing Matt and Jess. Instinctively, Matt pulled away towards the door, pulling Jess with him. The bricks kept coming towards them, so Matt shielded Jess and pulled them both to the ground.

They remained lying on the ground, Matt protecting Jess from the terrible bricks until they heard a loud, maniacal laughter. Simone came into appearance, laughing crazily.

“That was hilarious!” she cackled.

“Sim! You-that-bricks!” Jess stuttered angrily.

“Settle down, I had it all planned out, they couldn’t reach you,” Simone assured.

“Couldn’t reach? Yeah, then why were we on the ground?” Jess replied.

“I meant, it couldn’t reach you if you dove to the ground,” Simone corrected herself.

“Well thanks for clearing that up,” Jess said sarcastically.

“Yeah, Simone, that seriously wasn’t funny,” Matt chimed in.

“It was, you should have seen your faces!” she laughed.

“Those were bricks, you almost knocked us out,” Matt said. “What was the point of doing that anyway?”

“Well, I came here with Megan and Travis to see is Jess needed help setting up… stuff… since you were at lunch, I set up the bricks, I couldn‘t figure out the fridge and Megan and Travis kind of got… distracted,” she explained, shrugging.

“Not in my room...” Jess said, walking towards her room, knowing distracted meant something intimate. She knocked loudly on the door and told them to get out. Luckily they’d only been making out, not… anything… else…

Travis, Megan and Simone left Matt and Jess to privacy, to curse all they want at the fridge while attempting to set it up.

I know you’re thinking fridges are really easy to set up, but this fridge is all fancy and technical and has lots of little pieces you have to put in the back. So it’s quite complicated.

Matt and Jess worked at solving the puzzling and confusing riddle that was the fridge.

Derek and Sonny skipped hand in hand into the lounge room. They’d just eaten breakfast and fled to the lounge room for some long awaited TV. They sat on the lounge and turned on the TV. Hmm, morning, news, boring, was both of their thoughts.

Sonny was the one to hint towards what he wanted. It was obvious what he wanted. He ripped Derek’s shirt off, and soon they were both fully unclothed.

Matt had left Jess' now, the fridge set up, after a lot of cursing, and was casually walking up the street, to visit his dear friend Derek. They’d been friends for so long now that polite customs such as knocking on their front door had long fallen out of their routine.

He opened the front door at a normal speed, and stepped in. He walked into the kitchen, finding no Derek. He furthered his search for his dear friend Derek, entering the lounge room, to find a little more of his dear friend Derek than he’d wanted to… and a little more Sonny too.

“Jesus Danger! You, fuck, you’re fucking!” Matt exclaimed. “Dear G-Jesus Danger!”

Derek and Sonny separated from one another and both their (facial) cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

“Fuck, shit, fucking shit, hell, ah, shit, you, fucking, you fucked, and I fucking walked in, shit, oh fuck,” Matt cursed.

Derek and Sonny both just kind of sat there, covering themselves with cushions from the lounge, not really knowing what to do in this super awkward situation.

“For fucks sake get some clothes on!” Matt said, clearing it up.

Derek and Sonny collected their clothes that were scattered around the lounge room, then disappeared off into Derek’s room to get them on. Matt waited awkwardly, standing, to avoid the lounge with the cum patch.

Derek and Sonny returned, Derek hadn’t got his shirt on yet, he was pulling it on as he walked. Derek sat on the couch, against the edge to avoid the patch. Sonny sat on the armrest, and leaned down and kissed the side of Derek’s head.

“Every time I see one if those suede lounges,” Matt began, eyeing the patch, “I’ll be reminded of what I saw you guys doing. That image is permanently engraved in my brain, I hope you guys know that.”

“Sorry,” Derek said quietly as Sonny moved from the armrest to Derek’s lap. He wrapped his arms around Sonny’s small waist and fiddled with the bottom of Sonny’s tight black tee, which Derek thought was the sexiest thing ever, besides what’s under the tee… and beneath his tight black jeans… yeah, Derek liked the jeans very much, but not anywhere near as much as what was under them.

The awkward, yet loving tension that lingered in the air was disrupted by the ringing of Sonny’s cell phone. His screen displayed the words ‘unknown caller,’ as Sony did not have the number in his contacts. He clicked the answer button. “Hello?” He spoke the word, to whom it was unknown.