Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty:
“What? Why?” Derek asked, his eyes turning to Jess.

“It’s Hutch. Hutch, he’s the one who stabbed Moulds,” Jess whispered.

“Yep, ok then, let’s go,” Sonny said in as calm a voice he could muster. Poor lil Sonny’d always been a tad afraid o’ Hutch, and finding out he’d just stabbed his best friend didn’t make him feel any better.

They turned to leave, though the chances that Hutch hadn’t already seen them yet were pretty slim considering they were in such a small alleyway type lane. The only cover they had, the only chance, was the darkness.

A dodgy motel looked over the laneway. A light on the outer corridor on the second floor which led to the rooms was flickering on and off, much like you see in the movies.

The three were walking at a fast pace, in attempt to get away from Hutch.

“He’s gaining on us,” Jess said, looking behind her.

“You can’t get away from me!” Hutch slurred a yell as Derek, Sonny, and Jess quickened their pace to a run.

Sonny, Derek, and Jess made it to back to Jess’ place where they shut and locked themselves inside. The whole way there none of them could shake the feeling they were being followed, presumably by Hutch.

Sonny and Derek left Jess’ about half an hour later, when they assumed he wouldn’t be there. Poor lil Sonny was trembling a little, so Derek firmly grasped Sonny’s soft hand.

When they got back to Derek’s place they passed Derek’s mum in the kitchen, and headed straight to Derek’s room. Derek slammed his bedroom door shut, locking it behind him. He turned to see Sonny lying on Derek’s bed, his clothes scattered across the room.

“Come here,” Sonny said to Derek in a seductive manner.

“You know I’d love to, but how about we do something a little… different?” Derek suggested.

“Like what?” Sonny asked with a confused expression on his beautiful face.

“I’m going to have a shower. Perhaps you’ll join me,” Derek said, walking towards his bathroom which is really his ensuite.

Sonny eagerly followed Derek into the bathroom, his clothes still everywhere but on him. Derek turned on the water to the shower and returned to Sonny, pressing his lips against his hard.

Derek lifted Sonny into his arms, Sonny’s bare ass in contact with Derek’s hand. Derek rested Sonny’s feet back on the ground in the shower, the warm water beating down on him.

“Are you going to join me?” Sonny asked, pouting.

“Of course I’m going to join you. You and your sexy bod,” Derek said with a smirk. He tore at his clothes until they were all in a heap on the ground. He airily stepped into the shower and the instant he was in there, with the water pouring down on him, Sonny’s lips collided with his. Derek moaned softly until Sonny’s hand gripped Derek’s package, causing him to let out a louder moan.

“Turn around Sonny Bunny,” Derek whispered.

Sonny nodded furiously, turning around so Derek could slip into him.

“Oh God,” Sonny moaned. “Fuck, that feels good.”

Derek smiled and slipped out of Sonny, before plunging into him even deeper. Sonny moaned a deafeningly loud moan as Derek hit that special place inside of Sonny.

“You like that Sonny?” Derek asked with a smug look on his face.

“Derek, you fucking tease,” Sonny moaned as Derek hit that spot again. Sonny couldn’t hold it in any longer, he came, and the water washed it down the drain.

“That was excellent,” Sonny breathed as Derek turned the water off, stepping out and snaking his hands around Sonny’s waist.

-Meanwhile, at Megan’s house-

“You are excellent babe,” Travis said as Megan sat her guitar in its case.

“That’s because I have a great teacher,” she smiled.

“A sexy teacher?” Travis said with a too cute for words look on his face.

“A very sexy teacher,” Megan said, lightly touching her lips to Travis’. Travis leaned into her, running his hands up the front of her shirt, massaging her breasts. Her hand gripped his crotch and she stroked it gently.

Travis watched caught his eye as he pulled his hands out of Megan’s shirt. “Oh shit,” he mumbled. “I have to go.”

Both Megan and Travis had a look of sadness in their eyes as they didn’t want to part each other.

Travis exited Megan’s house and began walking home.

There was an awkward silence on the phone. Simone was on her cell, having a conversation with her friend Gillian.

“So… do bums give you inspiration?” Simone asked randomly. Like Travis said, she says some pretty fucking weird things.

She went to cross the street when Travis yelled desperately from a little down the street, “Look out!”