Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Four:
Though they did not know who this person was, it was obvious they did not want to meet with them. The person up the end of the alleyway was wearing a black jumper with a hood, which covered most of his face, and cast dark shadows across the rest of it.

Matt and Jess made to ignore him, and planned to walk straight past this shady looking character. They had nearly passed the imaginary line that signalled that they’d passed him, when a shoe stealthily flew into the air, off of the character’s foot, and hit Matt in the head, hard, knocking him to the ground. Jess didn’t have time to react before the man cast his arm out in an aggressive manner and hit her over the head with a piece of wood that he had somehow acquired.

The two lay unconscious on the ground and the man began to drag them to his car…

-Meanwhile-

Travis had been sleeping, but Megan’s entrance had awoken him from his deep slumber. He sat up, his head throbbing from his massive headache, and he gave her a weak smile. “Hey,” he said.

“Hey Travvy, how are you feeling?” Megan asked as she took a seat next to him on his dark blue bedspread.

“Headache,” he moaned before passing out on Megan. He had had a lot to drink the night before.

Megan sat there for a while with him, watching him inhale and exhale in a calm manner. She noticed him twitch various times in his sleep, which she thought was very cute.

-At Derek’s house-

“God, Sonny, that was amazing,” Derek said, panting heavily.

“Really? I’ve never been the fucker before,” Sonny replied, a half smile showing across his face.

“Well, you’re excellent, Sonny Bunny.” Derek smiled a wide smile and kissed the top of Sonny’s head. Sonny’s smile widened to roughly the same as Derek’s.

“Wanna do it again?” Sonny whispered into Derek’s ear.

Derek nodded and, well, it’s pretty clear what happened next.

-Two hours later-

Jess regained consciousness to the sound of Matt yelling. The person he was yelling at yelled back in an unfamiliar voice, “Shut up, you piece of shit,” and aimed a swing at Matt’s head using a golf club. Matt ducked, just in time, and made to punch the man in the head. The man half anticipated the attack and half moved out of the way, still copping some of the force from Matt’s iron man fist.

Matt went to punch again, but the man raised his hands in the air, signalling a surrender. Matt slowly backed up a few steps, then ran to Jess’s side to help her, where she was tied to the leg of a heavy wooden table. He began to hastily untie the complicated knots when the man roared, “Don’t move.”

Matt turned to see the man armed with a gun, aiming it towards Matt. Matt froze in terror, unconsciously obeying the man. The man pointed the gun at Matt for a few more minutes, until he felt satisfied that Matt wasn’t going to do anything else.

“W-who are y-you?” Matt stammered.

“I do believe your dear friend Sonny knows me. And I know him. Very well. Very well indeed,” the man said, his deep chuckle echoing around the small, dimly lit room.

“You’re…” Matt began, his words getting caught in his throat. “You’re the one who’s been sending Sonny all those texts…”

“Not just texts. Letters. Dead animals outside house.” He chuckled again, piercing the eerie silence that followed his words.

“Then what do you want with us?” Matt questioned further. He tried to sound strong but he couldn’t help his voice from shaking. It was reasonable, a few minutes earlier he had had a gun pointed at him.

“Wrong place at the wrong time, my friend,” the man said, inching towards Matt.

“Don’t you call me your fucking friend,” Matt spat.

The man, looking angered, walked quickly up to Matt. He inconspicuously slid a blade out of his pocket, and Matt didn’t see it until it was making light contact with his throat. “You are in no position to talk to me like that.”

He let out his evil sounding chuckle as he lightly pressed the blade down, cutting into Matt’s flesh. He let out a small cry of pain as he felt his skin tearing and blood trickle down his neck. The man turned and ran to a chair, where he sat down, and watched Matt in delight. Matt held a hand to his throat and fell to the floor in shock. His wound wasn’t deep, but it stung like a mother.

“How long are you going to keep us here for?” Matt asked bitterly, wiping his bloody hand on his jeans. The man’s eyes narrowed on Matt.

“Until I get who I really want,” he replied coldly, breaking into another fit of his near incessant and unbearably annoying chuckles.