Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty Six:
“Greetings from the other world, Sonny,” the man said as Sonny reached him. Sonny was being smart-ish, keeping his distance from the man.

“Don’t be afraid. Come closer, Sonny,” the man said. The words echoed and replayed themselves in Sonny’s head. The man flashed Sonny a glimpse of the knife he had in his shirt pocket, and Sonny took an involuntary step towards him. The man then grabbed Sonny by the wrists, and pulled a cloth out of his pocket. He put it to Sonny’s mouth, enabling Sonny to breathe in the chloroform it was lathered in.

Sonny went limp in the man’s arms. He cast Sonny over his shoulder, and carried him into the building where the others were. They all let out a simultaneous gasp when they saw Sonny. Megan let out a small scream and the man gave her a threatening glance, aiming the gun at her. He walked quickly towards her, Sonny still slung over his shoulder, the gun still aimed at her head.

He pressed the barrel of the gun to her forehead. Her eyes were wild with fear. Travis screamed things at the man. The four were now tied up by the hands to the heavy wooden table, leaving each of them in no position to help Megan.

Jess looked away from the frightening scene, resting her eyes on Matt before shutting them tightly. Matt looked away, to somewhere behind him, Travis still screaming as the man pulled the trigger.

Megan was breathing at an abnormally fast pace. The man hadn’t shot at her, he shot just past her head, leaving an unfortunate mirror shattered and with a big hole in the direct centre of its once reflective self.

“Keep your mouth shut, bitch,” he growled in one of the most terrifying voices she had ever heard. She nodded her head up and down quickly, about ten times before he walked away and sat Sonny down on a table. He stared at him in awe for a few minutes before placing a soft kiss on Sonny’s lips.

He climbed on top of Sonny and took the shirt of Sonny’s small frame. He then undid Sonny’s belt, and began to pull down Sonny’s jeans as the four watched in horror.

“You can’t fucking rape him!” Travis screamed.

“I can do whatever the fuck I want,” the man replied, kissing Sonny’s lips again before resuming pulling Sonny’s pants down.

Travis had almost untied the ropes that confined him to the table, and hastily worked at getting them undone. He did, and ran across the room and leapt at the man who had now taken Sonny’s boxers off and was beginning to pull his own pants down.

He ripped the man off Sonny and punched him in the head. The man attempted to fight back, but his reflexes weren’t as quick as Travis’, who stopped the man’s fist dead in its tracks. He punched the man in the head again, and again, and again. The man was still conscious, and fighting back. Travis kicked him in the balls, causing him to fall to the ground. He kicked the man in the head and he fell into unconsciousness.

“Come on! Come on!” Travis screamed, begging for the others to follow him out of wherever it was they were… somewhere near Milk Street.

“Travis, we’re tied up you fucktard!” Matt yelled.

“Oh. Yeah. That’s right,” Travis said, looking a little embarrassed, however, running over to help them. He untied Matt first. Matt, who had his super knot untying skills. Actually, he didn’t really have super knot untying skills, otherwise he would have been the one to untie himself and save Sonny from being raped.

Travis untied Megan as Matt untied Jess, and the two girls ran out of the building as Travis and Matt put Sonny’s clothes back on him. Face it, neither of them really wanted to carry him while he was naked. After he was clothed again, Matt carried Sonny bridal style out of the building. Travis followed quickly behind, but not before checking that the man was still unconscious. He added another kick to the head, just to make sure.

The four ran down the streets. They had decided where they were headed, but anywhere would be better than where they’d just been. They decided to go to Matt’s for the night, his parents didn’t often ask questions.

As they darted quickly through the streets and alleyways, none of them, except an unconscious Sonny, could rid the man’s evil chuckling from their minds. They were fearful. Why Sonny? And, when will this ever end, just go away?