Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Twenty Eight

Chapter Twenty Eight:
“Oh my god, Sonny, I’m so sorry,” Derek said, in utter shock and amazement at what Sonny had just told him. Sonny fell into Derek’s arm even further, if that was possible. Tears ran down both his and Derek’s faces, staining their shirts with the liquid.

Travis and Jess had long left the room, leaving them to privacy as Sonny told Derek the story. That terrible story they wish they could eradicate from their memories. Though they all knew that no matter how they tried, they would never be able to, as much as they wanted to.

Nobody was really feeling okay at this point in time. Sonny and Derek were still sitting up in Matt’s room, embraced in a hug as if it would take all their troubles away. It wouldn’t, but perhaps it would ease them. Matt and Jess were sitting at the table, staring at it, concentrating on the wood that appeared monotonous at first, but once you focussed on it a little more, realised that it was actually entirely different and anything but monotonous. Travis and Megan, well I suppose you could say they were feeling the best out of the six, because they were at it again.

“Sonny, you need to stop thinking about this, it’s eating you up,” Derek said softly.

“Oh yeah, Derek, and what is big enough to take this off my mind?” Sonny snapped. He paused, realising how rude his remark was, added, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, Sonny. You have every right to be a little… fragile right now,” Derek replied, a look of genuine sympathy on his face.

“Thanks, Derek. So what do you suggest will take my mind off it?” Sonny asked.

“Well, there’s always…” Derek trailed off, his voice even quieter than before. He wasn’t sure if Sonny would feel like it, and he certainly didn’t want Sonny to think he was just in the relationship for it. And what was it that Derek was referring to? Sex, of course.

Sonny nodded weakly, without much energy, though you’d never have guessed what that weak, unenergetic boy would turn into when he was naked with his boyfriend.

Sonny pounced on Derek, giving him no time to react. He pressed his lips firmly against Derek’s, and began to tear at his clothes. He ripped Derek’s shirt off in one quick movement and immediately moved his hands to Derek’s jeans, unbuttoning and unzipping them quickly.

He wanted Derek now.

He was about to pull down Derek’s boxers when Derek’s hands gripped Sonny’s and pulled them away. Derek wanted Sonny to shed some clothes. He pulled Sonny’s shirt over his head and threw it across the room. He licked Sonny’s chest before pulling his jeans down. Before Sonny could make to pull Derek’s boxers down, Derek pulled Sonny’s down. Once Sonny’s boxers were making no contact with his body, Derek threw them aggressively across the room, as if he never wanted to see them again. Sonny ripped Derek’s off, letting out a small moan as he saw Derek’s nakedness.

They looked each other in the eye and their tongues began a serious battle for dominance. Two tongues wrestled as four hands explored two bodies. One of those tongues belonging to Sonny, one to Derek, obviously. Derek’s hands messed up Sonny’s hair, then trailed down his back. Sonny’s hands ravenously made their way down Derek’s chest, lingering at his cock.

Derek let out a low moan as Sonny stroked him softly. His stroking turned to rubbing, causing Derek to let out moans of both pleasure and anticipation. Sonny turned Derek over, and gripping his shoulders, slid into him. Derek’s moans got louder each time Sonny thrust into him. He had to try to control the volume of his moans and cries of “Sonny” as there were other people just downstairs, but God he found it hard. It just felt so damn good.

Once Sonny had once again found Derek’s special place, he thrust multiple times into Derek, hitting that spot. Derek couldn’t hold back his moans, and Sonny couldn’t hold back anymore, and released inside of Derek. The feeling of Sonny releasing in Derek was enough alone to make Derek release also.

Derek turned over and looked at Sonny. They lay down, both panting, huge grins on their faces. They both looked down at the mattress, which was now covered in Derek’s cum. They let out a small laugh. Well, at least Matt knew the kind of thing they did when they were alone. Hopefully he’d understand.

Sonny and Derek plodded downstairs. Matt and Jess let out a giggle each when they saw them.

“Had fun?” Matt said, as he and Jess laughed even harder.

“As a matter of fact we did. And you might want to give that mattress a clean, Matt,” Derek replied. He wasn’t ashamed to freely speak what he was thinking, even if it was revolving around the hot sex he’d just had with his boyfriend.

Matt was about to answer, knowing him, with a dirty, perverted comment, but just as he opened his mouth Jess’ cell rang. She picked it up.

“Hello?”

Picking up phones around here these days was a pretty creepy experience.

“Jessica [think of your own last name for Jess, for privacy reasons]?”

“Yes, that’s me,” Jess said, uncertain of how she should be feeling right now. But with what the person on the other end of the line said, in that next sentence, was enough to bring Jess’ mood from happy and playful (as much as possible, considering last night) to depressing and miserable.

In those few seconds, her world came crashing down.