Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Thirty Five

Chapter Thirty Five:
Thirty minutes ago, at Derek’s house…

Derek crept down the stairs, trying to tame his messy hair as he walked. He reached the kitchen and began quietly searching through all the drawers and cupboards. He was looking for one thing in particular.

After searching throughout the whole pantry and not finding it, he was almost ready to give up, as much as he didn’t want to. Just then, his mum walked into the kitchen. He didn’t want that to happen, and he struggled to keep his sudden wave of nervousness under control.

“What are you looking for, honey?” she asked her son.

“Uhh, nothing,” Derek mumbled nervously.

“You’re obviously looking for something, Derek. What is it?”

“Whipped cream,” he said, but quickly added, “Sonny and I are baking a cake, yeah, we just need to put some whipped cream on the top and then it’s all done.”

“You’re baking a cake in your bedroom?” She gave him a look of disbelief.

“Uh, well, actually…” Derek didn’t know what to say. Bad choice of words. He wasn’t going to tell his mother the truth. No way.

“Here it is.” He breathed a sigh of relief as his mum handed him the whipped cream (which had been in the fridge) and walked off. Good, because he obviously wasn’t proving to think on his feet very well, and he most definitely was not going to explain to his mother that he planned to lather his boyfriend in the stuff and lick it all off. No way.

He walked quickly upstairs with the can of whipped cream in hand. The second he was in his room he was attacked by Sonny’s lips on his own. Derek clumsily thrust a hand backward in the direction of the door, and kept it there until he was sure it had clicked shut. Sonny, taking control, pulled Derek with him as he stepped backwards until they landed on Derek’s bed. Derek was on top of Sonny, and this was when he took control.

He pulled Sonny’s shirt off so quickly that if he’d have done it any faster any person who may have been surveying the scene wouldn’t have been far wrong to expect them to travel back in time; such speed it was. The pants were off next, and the whipped cream was on.

Derek gave the can a quick shake and pressed his finger down, the contents of the can spraying over Sonny’s chest, making a rather magnificent unintentional pattern. A grin rose on Sonny’s face - yes, a grin, as rare as they are… although, I must say, grins whilst Sonny and Derek were in a room alone… not that rare - and Derek’s face was at Sonny’s chest. He began to greedily lick the whipped cream off of Sonny, beginning just below his neck, the highest part he had sprayed the cream. He licked down to Sonny’s right nipple, which he quickly cleaned of whipped cream, but chose to stay and suck on for a little longer than necessary.

He moved on, then, and licked Sonny’s stomach clean. He trailed his tongue in concentric circles around Sonny’s belly button until the cream was all gone and he looked up to see Sonny’s face, full of both delight and anticipation. He was no fool; he knew Derek wasn’t going to stop at that.

He was right, of course, when he felt his boxers being pulled down with more of that tremendous speed. Sonny wondered for a moment if it was possible that his boyfriend had been transformed into a superhero while he was downstairs, but he thought that highly unlikely. He didn’t focus on that anymore when he was startled out of his thoughts by the icy cold whipped cream on his cock.

The next feeling that he felt was Derek’s lips, joining the whipped cream, or more likely simply licking it off. But licking it off wasn’t all he was doing. He began to suck, causing Sonny’s hips to buck slightly.

As the whipped cream finally became no more, and Sonny was just about to come, he felt - to his dismay - Derek pull away and stand up. Sonny looked at him with the cute puppy dog eyes, but realised there was no need to when he saw Derek gripping the can of whipped cream again.

Oh, no. Derek wasn’t done.

He sprayed some more whipped cream on Sonny’s rather private area - which was by no means private to Derek - and placed his mouth there again. He sucked quickly, Sonny’s hips bucking.

It didn’t take much more to make Sonny release directly into Derek’s mouth. Derek swallowed it all in one mouthful; a taste which rivalled the whipped cream.

Oh, how Derek wished that last paragraph was what happened. The actual event that occurred instead of that one was one far worse. No, it had nothing to do with that creep that is stalking Sonny.

It had to do with Derek’s mother.

Moments before that last paragraph - that paragraph with the good outcome - were to happen, Derek’s mother opened the door to Derek’s bedroom. She gasped loudly at the sight of her son and Sonny. Her shocked expression turned to anger and she opened her mouth wide, preparing to yell at them.

Derek and Sonny had noticed they were not alone at the loud gasp, and they guessed by the loud gasp that it wasn’t Matt again, and that guess was right. Sonny gasped loudly, too, when he saw that it was Derek’s mother who had just entered the room, and his (facial) cheeks became a very bright shade in embarrassment.

Derek thought Sonny’s gasp was just of sheer enjoyment and utter delight, but when he felt Sonny move around and shake him violently on the shoulders he looked up. He heard a forced clear of the throat come from the door and turned his head around slowly to allow his mother into his line of sight.

Both of them were sitting upright by now, and made quick, scrambled efforts to cover themselves up. Well, Sonny did… Derek hadn’t bothered to take off his own clothes in his rush to see Sonny without his.

“Derek Bloom, what in the name of God were you just doing?!” she screamed.

“Uhh…” Wasn’t it kind of obvious…? Derek thought, but kept his mouth shut about that part. The truth was he didn’t know what to say. He could feel his cheeks burning, yet that wasn’t the thing that was bothering him most. It was what he feared she would say next.

And that feared sentence Derek was worried about - I’m afraid to say - is the next one that his mother said.

“You are never to see that boy again!”