Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Thirty Nine

Chapter Thirty Nine:
“Sonny, babe, we need to go to the hospital.”

“What? Derek… no…”

Derek grabbed Sonny’s hand, which was still shaking. “Sonny, I know you don’t want to go, but this is really important.”

“And you don’t think that my parents getting murdered is fucking important!?” Sonny snapped. Derek looked down at the ground, silent. “I’m sorry, Derek. But I’m sure Travis and them will understand if we don’t go down there. We can call Matt, tell him what happened.”

“No, Sonny. I just thought of something. You can stay here if you want to… but it wouldn’t be safe, so I wouldn’t let you.”

A few more tears ran down Sonny’s face as he nodded a weak nod.

“Come here, Sonny,” Derek said. Sonny moved closer to Derek, who pulled him into a warm hug. Sonny initiated a kiss between the two. Sonny licked at Derek’s lips, requesting entry into his mouth. Derek parted his lips slightly to allow Sonny’s tongue into his mouth. Sonny let his tongue roll around in the mouth which by now was so familiar to him.

Derek got himself involved in the kiss, too, by entangling his tongue with Sonny’s. Derek’s hands ran hungrily up the back of Sonny’s shirt before he assigned them to the task of exploring Sonny’s chest as thoroughly as possible with his hands.

After a bit o’ that, he moved his hands to Sonny’s jeans and began to rub him through the denim. He then unzipped Sonny’s jeans, slipping his hands under Sonny’s boxers. Derek gripped Sonny’s package and stroked it a few times before rubbing it. Derek moved his hand away and put his head down, licking Sonny’s shaft ever so lightly.

“Derek…” Sonny said. Derek licked a few more times. “Derek, no.”

Derek continued, as if he hadn’t heard Sonny. He began to suck now, and Sonny flinched backwards. Derek still didn’t stop.

“Derek, I said no!”

Derek still didn’t stop. “Derek!” Derek did stop this time. Sonny got up, fixing his pants as he went, and ran towards the door of Derek’s bedroom. Derek got up too, and ran over to Sonny, grabbing him by the shoulders.

“Sonny…”

“No, Derek, no! I told you to stop but you didn’t, you didn’t! You fucking didn’t!” Sonny cried. Derek just looked at him, still holding tightly onto his shoulders. “No…” Sonny began to back away from Derek, trying to break free of his grip. “It was you… you killed my parents… you did all this!”

“Sonny, no... fuck!” Derek said, shaking Sonny's shoulders in a rather violent manner.

“No, Derek! Let me go! Stay the fuck away from me!”

Sonny broke free of Derek’s grip and ran away from his house. He didn’t know where he was going, he just knew he had to get out of there. It was clear to him now that Derek was the one who had been doing all of this.

Sonny knew now that Derek didn’t really love him. He never had. He was just some psycho who thought this would all be a whole bunch of fun, killing people and attempting to rape people. You know, the good ol’ kind of games you play in primary school. Not. These were no games. This was all serious. And Sonny knew he had to get away before his own life was taken in a sick game by this psycho who he thought he loved.

He ran to the place which was probably most obvious, but he didn’t care. It was the place where he had friends which he knew he could trust. At least, he thought he could trust. Thoughts zoomed around in his head. What if Travis and Matt were in on this too? They had been his best friends for so long, or so he thought. What if Derek had threatened them into helping them? Threatened to kill them, just as he had killed Sonny’s parents so brutally.

He ran there anyway, to the hospital. He arrived at reception and asked to see Simone. He figured that they would be in that room. After finding out the room, he darted to the elevator. He pressed the ‘3’ button, and anxiously waited for it to get moving. Once on the third floor, he found the room and was running so fast that he nearly ran into it before he got it opened.

“Heflenin,” Sonny said upon arrival.

“Sonny, what the hell?” Travis said. He saw the tears in the small boy’s eyes, and calmed his tone to a more sympathetic one, though he had no idea what had happened. “Sonny, what happened?”

“Jentickal,” Sonny said.

“Sonny… you’re not speaking English,” Matt said.

Shaking, Sonny said, “Hurritoinch.”

“Sonny, you’re making no sense,” Travis said. He was confused.

Sonny’s legs gave away from the extreme shaking they were doing and he collapsed on the ground. He was still conscious, and stretched out his arms, which were shaking a lot, too.

“Huffletin.” He looked frightened, which he was.

“Guys, I’ve heard of this before. I think I know what it is. I’ve heard that sometimes when someone goes into some kind of shock that they start speaking gibberish. But the thing is, they think they’re speaking normally. They don’t know why no one can understand them,” Simone explained.

“When will he start speaking English again?” Jess asked.

“I don’t know,” Simone replied from the hospital bed.

“He doesn’t look good… maybe I should get one of the doctor’s in here,” Travis said.

Sonny’s eyes got wider and he began to shake his head violently. “Palootin!” He got up and ran, ran on his wobbly, shaking legs. Travis and Matt made to run after him, but Sonny shut the hospital room door behind him, causing Travis and Matt to both run into it.

“Hebberjin,” Sonny mumbled to himself as he ran. “Callapin.” He exited the hospital. “Pinchinincacha.” He ran, not knowing where to. “Away.” He just knew that he was running away. He had to get away. His life depended on it.