Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Forty Five

Chapter Forty Five:
Travis, Matt, and Jess froze. They turned their heads around to face the man, then their bodies.

“You psycho son of a bitch, you let him go!” came Travis’ furious voice.

“I swear to God… if you don’t let him go…” Matt half threatened.

“Ha ha ha,” the evil man laughed.

“How can you laugh at this?” Travis began to approach the man, hand clenched together to make a fist. Matt, thinking quickly, reached out and grabbed Travis’ shoulders, pulling him back.

“It just makes me all happy inside.”

Travis winced at this remark and attempted to break free of Matt’s firm grip with no success. “I hope you burn in hell, fucker!” Travis screamed. “I hope you get what you fucking deserve!”

The man simply laughed. He added to the evil chuckle, “I was just joking when I said I had your little Sonny, I’m sorry… no… I’m not really sorry.” Pause. “And I’m afraid I can’t let you leave.”

“Oh yeah? How are you gonna stop us, you stupid, worthless, pathetic excuse for an old, dry, stale bowl of macaroni and fuckin’ cheese?” Matt said, showing his odd cheeky side. Travis and Jess threw him a look that each said ‘what the hell?’ He simply shrugged upon seeing these looks.

“Do you think this will work?” the man asked, pulling out a small, old, rusty looking handgun. “Or should I use… this?” He pulled out an AK-47 rifle, and the three simultaneously took an involuntary step backwards.

“You couldn’t just… kill… us,” Matt gulped. He seemed to have lost all courage and cheek now.

“I think I could.” The man winked at Matt and walked right up to him. He was so close to Matt that they could almost taste each other’s breaths. “Young Matt,” he began, swinging the strap of the AK-47 over his shoulder, and moving his other hand around to Matt’s ass, squeezing it gently, “do you know just how amazing this gun is?”

Matt cringed at the feel of the man’s hand on his ass and shook his head in reply to the question, his hair falling into his eyes as well as the eyes of the evil man.

“The fire power is just, wow… it never jams… and the magazine… whoo!” The man was obviously in deep admiration of this rifle, which sickened the three further. “Of course, this isn’t the first time I’ve used it. I used it on dear little Sonny’s parents, and that just proved it fired like a dream. I actually dreamt about it once, you know. It was a good dream, second best I’ve ever had. In the dream, the rifle had human qualities and was fucking me, you see. The only dream better than that was the reoccurring one I keep having of Sonny fucking me. Mmm.” The man moaned and moved his hand from Matt’s ass to Matt’s crotch. “Wouldn’t mind having one about you fucking me, either. You’re a bit sexy, you are.”

“Keep your fucking hands off me, you sicko,” Matt snapped.

“Tish, tish, young Matthew. When will you ever learn? I’m the one with the rifle here. I’m the one that could kill you… any… second… now.”

The man backed away from Matt a few inches and pulled the rifle from his shoulder. He positioned it at only one of the three, cocked it and pulled the trigger.

-At the hospital-

Upon the entrance of a nurse into room 719, Simone’s hospital room, Simone’s eyes lit up. No one had been in the room since she’d been up - for almost an hour - and she was getting restless.

“Hehe, you’re SCARWEY!”

The nurse caught Simone’s shiny brown eyes and tried to ignore the comment. “Are you feeling okay, Simone?”

“I’m feeling jusssst fine. INDEEDIO!”

Once again, the nurse tried to ignore the strangeness of Simone’s reply. “Do you want anything to eat, or something…?”

“Okay! OOOOOOOOH! I KNOW! CAN I HAVE A KANGAROO THAT HOPPED ON IT’S HEAD INSTEAD OF IT’S FEET!?!?! CAN I? CAN I?”

The nurse looked uncomfortable. She began to quickly walk towards the door of the room - the exit.

“DON’T FORGET THE TOMATO SAUCE!” Simone called before the nurse slammed the door behind her.

“What’s her problem?” Simone said to herself, glancing around her monotonously familiar surroundings, all alone...