Violent Kisses and Violent Minds

Chapter Five

Chapter Five:
BEEP! BEEP!Sonny’s phone was going off again. Damn! Derek thought to himself as Sonny pulled away from him and fished his phone out of his pocket.

Sorry to interrupt your little make out session, Sonny, but I believe you did not die yesterday. That must be taken care of. DISEASE AND PESTILENCE! Your blood will be shed at a time when you least expect it, dear Mr Moore, and I’m afraid there is nothing. That. You. Can. Do. To. Save. Yourself. Now. Not even hanging around Mr Bloom there. Jokes, all jokes. Sonny don’t worry sexy I wouldn’t hurt you! But I would murder you, you’re royal sexiness!

“What the fuck?” Sonny said, as he finished reading the message.

“What’s it say?” Derek asked, walking over behind Sonny and reading the message over his shoulder. He put his arm around Sonny’s shoulder’s as he finished reading it too. “That doesn’t make sense…”

“None of them have. This one is the weirdest and most confusing one yet though. And it talks about you. That scares me.” Sonny confessed.

“It’ll be ok, Sonny. You’ll be fine, and I’ll be fine. That message just sounds like a big joke, so let’s keep going back to your place, alright?” Derek said comfortingly.

Sonny nodded, and they walked, hand in hand, to Sonny’s place. Sonny was confused as hell about these messages. They just didn’t make sense. Talking about killing him, then saying he’s sexy? It just… didn’t make sense.

Derek was also really confused about the message. But not only the message. He was wondering what the whole kiss with Sonny thing was. Did Sonny like him too? Or was it just a meaningless, spur of the moment thing?

So many questions, so few answers at this point in time. They arrived at Sonny’s, where they planned to stay the night tonight. They walked into Sonny’s empty house. His parents were away for a week, all his relatives and relatives close friends had gone, like a big relative vacation get together thing. And Sonny didn’t want to be a part of that. It’d be even worse than another week of being beaten up, called a fag, and being shoved in lockers. But the locker thing hadn’t happened to him this week… yet.

They did some assignments, which they both hated, but it was more interesting with each others company. Then they turned on the TV and watched it until about 10, when they were both pretty crashed out after a day of being beaten up, making out, and a lot of pizza for dinner.

Derek went to make himself a bed on the ground in Sonny’s room. As Derek grabbed a blanket from the cupboard, Sonny stood staring at him, admiring him, with a confused expression on his face. Derek noticed Sonny staring at him funny.

“What?” He asked.

“You don’t have to sleep on the ground, you know. Derek I’ve seen you staring at me before, you haven’t seen me staring at you, I don’t think, but, the point is, I think we both really like each other, and I think it’s been that way for quite a while now.” Sonny explained.

“Sonny, will you be my boyfriend?” Derek asked.

“Yeah.” Sonny replied. They walked toward each other and Derek wrapped his arms around Sonny’s small body. Sonny wrapped his arms around Derek and kissed him softly on the lips. “You can sleep in my bed tonight, Derek, with me.” Sonny whispered directly into Derek’s ear.

Derek smiled and nodded. Neither of them planned on doing anything… dirty… they just wanted to sleep together, in the same bed, to feel the warmth of each others bodies as they drifted into a slumber, to wake up next to each other.

Sonny crawled into his double bed, and Derek climbed in after him. Derek adjusted himself so that he was in a position where he could comfortably look at Sonny, admire his beauty. Sonny looked at Derek, gazing deep into his beautiful eyes. They were a light shade, and Sonny thought they were mesmerizing.

They looked at each other for a few minutes, staring in silence, before Derek moved his head closer to Sonny and their lips touched again. Derek ruffled up Sonny’s hair with his hands as their tongues crept in and out of each other’s mouths, playfully and swiftly entering, then exiting. They enjoyed the sensation of their tongues intertwining with each other, and continued until they both just stopped, and slept.

Halfway through the night, it must have been around 1am, a loud noise woke them up.

B A N G ! B A N G !

It was a thudding noise, and it quickly startled Sonny and Derek awake.

“What was that?” Sonny asked, sitting up quickly.

“Not sure.” Derek replied.

B A N G ! B A N G !

It was heard again. It wasn’t the knocking of the front door, and to be honest, neither of them had a clue what it was.

“I’ll go check it out.” Derek said, getting up.

“I’ll come with you.” Sonny said, making to get up too.

“No, stay here. I’ll be back in a minute.” With that Derek walked out of the room and slowly crept down the stairs, which creaked with every step he took. Sonny sat eagerly in his bed, looking nervously around the room, wondering about the noise, and fearing for Derek’s safety…