Status: Never Forget.

I'll Always Love You.

Prologue

Hermione stared at Voldemort in shock as Harry turned to look at her with the same expression.

This is impossible, she thought as the forest became completely silent, but then again, maybe it wasn’t.

Even though a part of her didn’t want to believe it, the other part considered the possibility. Voldemort has always been a step ahead of them and they’ve always caught up, but maybe this time was different. He knew Harry would do anything for the people he loved and if he’d ever have to choose, he’d pick them without a question.

After a couple of seconds, the forest was filled with screams and gasps. Harry started shouting at his enemy in rage and Draco was trying to break free from the Death Eaters that were holding him, but Hermione ignored it and continued to think.

Everything they’ve been fighting for would be ruined and their teenager years would be lost for nothing, unless she changed it. She looked up and watched Voldemort smirk from the chaos he started. She couldn’t let him win because Hermione would never forgive herself, knowing she could’ve prevented anything else from happening. She turned her attention towards Harry and despite everything, smiled. She knew he’d never risk her life and she knew he’d pick her over everyone else. This only made her decision even harder.

Turning away, she looked at Draco and her heart started to beat faster. He surprised her. Her suspicions and past beliefs were changed when she got to know him. Never in a million years did Hermione think she’d ever fall in love , let alone with a Slytherin. Did she regret it? No, and it was the best year of her life.

She looked at the Death Eater to her left and saw a wand in his hand, knowing she had to act fast. With one last look at her loved ones, Hermione moved. He never saw her coming as she grabbed his wand and killed him.

“Stop!” she yelled and the forest became silent again.

“What are you doing with that wand?” Voldemort asked and for a second he looked worried.

“You should learn to never underestimate a Mudblood,” she smirked and raised it.

“Hermione!”

“No!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooooo I deleted Not Your Average Love Story because it just wasn't going the way I wanted it too and I really didn't have any ideas. I also got rid of it before I completely destroyed the story and just came up with another idea :) Anyway, did the prologue get you guys hook? I hope so because that was what I intended! Stay tuned for more! The story only gets better :D

Comment/Rate/Subscribe :)