Status: Never Forget.

I'll Always Love You.

Chapter Ten

Draco Malfoy sat at the Slytherin table and played with his eggs, trying to ignore the snickers and comments from his fellow students. It's been two months since he had arrived at Hogwarts and everyone, beside the teachers, was still raving on how pathetic he was. He found it kind of annoying. Having enough, he got up and went to say something when a familiar brown haired Gryffindor walked into the Great Hall, stopping his actions completely. Sitting back down, he watched her laugh as she talked to Ginny Weasley about something. That's all his been doing lately. Watching her. After that night in the Ravenclaw Tower, Hermione Granger started to ignore him and even went to the point to get someone else to be his tutor. That was over a month ago and it wasn't like he didn't try to talk to her, because he did, she just disappeared before he got a chance to say anything. Draco stared at Hermione as she got up from her breakfast to say goodbye to her friends. As she walked out into the hallway, he quickly gathered his belongings and followed after to her.

He was done being ignored.

***
Hermione turned a sharp corner to head to back to her dorm to grab the homework she forgot. It seemed she's been forgetting a lot of things lately, and she knew who was to blame. Shaking her head in annoyance, she stopped in front of the fat lady to say the password when a sound of footsteps distracted her.

"I'm losing my mind," she whispered to herself as she glanced down the dimly light hallway and saw nothing.

Turning back around, she started to head into the common room when a hand grabbed her shoulder and pulled her into an empty broom closet. Not being in the mood, she went to punch the person when they closed the door and turned on the light.

"Good morning Granger," Draco greeted her with a smirk.

She groaned in defeat. She knew he'd confront her eventually.

"Malfoy," she replied and leaned back into the wall.

"It seems we have a problem."

"Do we?"

He nodded and crossed his arms, "You've been ignoring me."

"I don't know what you mean."

"There's one thing I don't like," he began and walked closer until their bodies almost touched, "and that's liars."

Hermione held her ground, even though her first instinct was to run, "I don't lie."

Draco looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes, "Wrong."

Suddenly, Hermione found his body flushed against hers and his arms caging her in. The atmosphere between them changed again and charged with electric, exhilaration eagerness. She could feel her breathing alter as Draco looked at her with an intensity she couldn't describe. She shouldn't be feeling this way, especially with him. It was wrong and no good could come from this, but that didn't stop her heartrate from speeding up. She should push him away to put some distance, but something was stopping her. Draco glanced down at her lips and she suddenly felt very nervous as he pushed a piece of hair away from her eyes.

"I'm not going to kiss you." he said, sensing her discomfort.

Hermione let out a breath of relief.

"That doesn't mean I don't want too."

Draco pushed away from her and she felt the cold air caress her body as he went to stand a few yards ahead. She back away from the wall she was leaning on and watched as he watched her, the passion still alive in his eyes.

“I won’t kiss you until you’re ready,” he began huskily, ”and I want you to want it desperately.”

Hermione felt herself melt like snow on a warm day.

“Tomorrow is a Saturday and I want you to meet me at the Qudditch Pitch around noon,” he demanded.

“What if I don’t come?” she mentioned, already knowing the answer.

“You will,” he replied, sent her one last smirk and left.

Hermione wanted a few minutes to leave then strolled into the Gryffindor Common Room. Neville, Ginny and Dean were sitting down play Wizard’s Chess, but stopped when they saw her blushing face.

“Hermione,” Ginny began and got up to grab her best friend’s hand, “are you okay?”

She felt her body heat up at the thought of what happened a few moments ago, “I’m not sure.”

***

Draco walked down the hallway, towards his common room. He felt alive. More than ever and it took one specific person. He felt his heart pounding as Hermione Granger flashed through his mind once more. He could still remember how soft she felt and the way her cheeks blushed as he gazed at her. Draco made his way towards his dorm, shut the door and laid on his bed.
He didn’t realize what would happen when he pulled her into the broom closet. He really wanted to talk to her and demanded why she’s been ignoring him. That didn’t take place though and he was completely blindsided, but one thing was for certain though.

Draco turned and looked out the window as the sun rose higher in the sky.

He wanted Hermione Granger. Badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Here's another chapter! Wooooo! This one was kind of short and I'm sorry. This was meant to be just a filler chapter and to show everyone that the romance is about to begin! Don't worry! The rest of the chapters will be long because I have a lot of events going on in all of them :) Hoped you liked it!

<3