Status: Warnings of Mpreg chapter one will probably be up soon

A Baby Changes Everything

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

----------------------------------------
Vic POV

I smiled as I watched my boyfriend Kellin command the crowd as he always lost himself into the music . Pierce the veil and Sleeping with sirens were on tour to promote collide with the sky album that Mae out 3 months ago. Kellin and I have been together for 3 years before Kellin popped the question during our last show back in Lewisville I smiled as I remembered Kellin's sweet words as he Proposed to me but before I could think about the rest , I was broken out of my thoughts by the music ending and Kellin's angelic voice thanking everyone and walking away from the stage. I smiled as I felt his arms wrap around me and his lips meet mine I kissed him back lovingly while wrapping my arms around his neck ignoring everyone else backstage.

We pulled away after hearing both of our bands protests about our display of affection. Kellin and I smiled at each other as i pulled away to start preparing for my chance at the stage. I turned around that my band was already smiling back already with their instruments.

I heard the backstage Manager yell to us that we had 30 seconds yet until we hit the stage. I turned back to kellin smiling as he wished me luck with a good luck kiss which was a normal thing that we do before me and Kellin perform. As we wait for the stage manage to give us the go I started to feel a bit nauseous which was unusual because I've never felt this way before but I brushed it aside thing that it was nothing but I will soon found out that it would lead me to finding out something that could shock everyone including me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I have chapter one posted let me know what you think
Sorry if it's bad

~Gorgeous_nightmare