The Immoral Mixtures

Anabelle Garroway has a lot to prove.

Her older sister is none other than Clary Fray and her brother in law is Jace Lightwood. Both have already proven themselves in the world of the Shadowhunters and now it's up to the next generation to find a way out of the shadows.

Then there are her parents. Her mother Jocelyn is still looked down upon for being Valentine's wife and her father is an ex-Shadowhunter and leader of the New York Werewolf Pack.

Technically she shouldn't exist.

It's a challenge that Ana is more than willing to accept along with her Parabatai and Jace and Clary's daughter Maxy and Maxy's cousin Christian, the son of Alec and Magnus.

And they may just get that chance.

Downworlders are disappearing left and right. Days later their bodies are found in different territory, their bodies drained of blood and mangled beyond all belief. That's if their bodies turn up at all.

Tensions are rising all through New York as Downworlder species turn on one another. A war is brewing and it's up to Shadowhunters to stop it.

Just who is doing this and why?

When an emergency calls all senior Shadowhunters back to Idris Ana, Maxy and Christian are the only ones that can answer that question. It's going to take all of their training and maybe teaming up with a few old family friends to do so.