Headfirst For Halos

"They can't hear you."

“eh…I have chocolate?” I said hesitantly.
“Are you trying to bribe me?!” I questioned him.
He reached into his pocket and pulled out half of a Hershey’s bar still in its wrapper. He extended his arm towards me with it in hand. It was in my reach but I didn’t move. I only stared at it with suspicion.
“I told you I don’t bite!” He pleaded. I gave him a glare. He only looked back at me confused.

I slowly grabbed the chocolate from his hand. He smiled as I did. I unwrapped it and smelled it. After I paused, I took a large bite from it.

As I was concealed in the chocolate, Frank slowly sat down on the bed next to me. I was wary of it, but did not acknowledge him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him seriously.
“I was bored.” He said modestly.
“You were bored?” I asked in disbelief.
“Yeah.”
“Are you really a vampire?”
“Yeah.”
“Really?”
He flashed me a wide grin and exposed his teeth. They were as white and shiny as Ivory and his canine teeth were sharp and pointy. I must have had an engrossed look on my face for he looked at me with disappointment.
“What?”
“You look scared.”
“What do you what me to look like? Happy?” I asked sarcastically. He frowned.
“Well if you’re going to mock me, I might as well leave!” He suddenly said upset.
“Fine by me, there’s the window!
“FINE!” he yelled surprisingly loud.
“Shhh! People will hear you!” I hushed him.
“No they won’t. They can’t.” He sneered.
The look on his face filled me with sudden fear.
“Sweet dreams.”

Before my eyes he vanished.