Status: Active

Deep in My Veins

Chapter 8

Vivian moaned softly he cranked from her. The feeling of her blood rushing through her veins to his warm mouth was a strange pleasure.

He gently pulled her head back giving him more access. She gasped as he drank deeper. Eventually Vivian groaned and her eyes became heavy.

Matt pulled up licking her neck of the blood. He looked at her drowsy expression.

Gathering her up in his arms he layed her on the bed. He pulled his sleeve up and slit his wrist with his nail.

He gently cradled her head as he brought his bleeding wrist to her partially opened mouth.

"Drink." He said softly.

Some of his blood went down her throat. "That's it." Matt said as she brought his arm closer drinking.

Matt moaned as she bit down drinking deeper. Vivian's eyes rolled into her skull at the rush of his blood going through her.

It was much different and better than any drink you got at a bar. it was a different kind of rush and exhilarating feeling. It was almost orgasmic.

Vivian moaned and drank deeper Matt gasped running a hand through her hair.

"No more Vivi." Matt said groaning slightly pulling his wrist anyway.

Vivian groaned at the lose of it she licked her lips. "Now what happens?"

"You die." He said snapping her neck.

Vivian woke up with a start and looked around. It was dark and the room was lit by a small lamp.

"You've finally woken up." Matt said appearing from the shadows.

The last thing she remembered was of him telling her she had to die to complete her transformation.

"You bastard!" She yelled running in him and falling to the floor. "You fucking killed me."

"Of course how else were you gonna complete your transformation?" He asked.

She got up and started hitting his chest. Matt laughed in amusement at her attempts to hurt him. He grabbed her wrists stopping her.

"Vivian don't be mad please." He said kissing one of her wrists. "It was the only way we could be together."

Her face soften slightly. "Okay but as long as you won't have to do that again."

He chuckled. "I won't."

"Now what do we do?" She asked.

He walked over grabbing a bag and handing it to her. "Get ready."

"For what?" She asked confused.

"To go on your first hunt." He said kissing her. "I'll give you some
privacy come down when you're ready."

She nodded and he left the room closing the door. Walking into the bathroom she turned on the light and walked to the mirror.

Vivian dropped the bag. Her complexion was a little lighter than before, her lips were fuller, body was curver, hair was more longed, straighter, and darker.

Lastly were her eyes. Her eyes looked like a combination of her natural color but when she looked closer there looked like hits of copper and red.

She brought a finger up touching it. Picking up the bag she pulled out a little black number.

"Well hello." Brian said with a grin.

Matt looked up to see Vivian come down wearing the dress with black heels. Her hair was pulled back showing her features and a red lip.

"Look at you." He said walking over. "You look even more beautiful than ever."

She looked down with a small smile. "Don't hide your face." He said lifting her chin up.

"Okay can we take the newest edition to the family out to eat now?" Jimmy asked.

Matt chuckled. "Yeah let's go."

They all walked outside. The guys got in their own cars while Matt and Vivian got in his.

"Matt will something had happen when I get in a room full of people?" She asked.

"Since your a newborn you'll get an overwhelming smell of warm blood and hear beating hearts." He said. "But don't worry that's why I'm here."

"Okay." She said.

They drove on until they arrived at a club called Scream. Pulling in they got out and followed the others in. The bouncer recognized them and waved them in.

"Why didn't he ask for ID?" She asked.

"Some friends of ours own this club." Zacky said.

As soon as they went further in the smell of warn bodies made Vivian's stomach rumble.

"Hold on you have good self control for a newborn." Matt said putting an arm around her shoulders.

Entering in she was surrounded by warm bodies and flashy lights.

"I've got eyes on blondy." Brian said walking off.

"I'm gonna get a drink." Johnny said with Jimmy following.

"I'm going for the cutie with the emo hair." Zacky said.

"He's gay?" Vivian asked.

"No all vampires are naturally attracted to both sexes." He said. "You ready to eat?"

She nodded. "Okay first look around and find someone you want."

She looked at eyes a pretty honey haired girl. "Now make your way over and be seductive." He said. "Then get close enough and go in for it but make it quick and make sure no one sees you."

She nodded and walked over to the blonde. Getting closer she locked eyes with her. The girl smiled and grabbed her hips dancing with her.

Vivian smiled and grinded against her and spun her around. The girl squealed as she dipped her. Vivian connected their hands and slowly went down smelling her scent.

The girl pulled her back up and lead her to the bathrooms. Vivian glanced at Matt who gave her a smile.

Going in the girl lead her to a stall. "So what's your name?" She asked.

"It's Vivian." She said. "Yours?"

"Maria." She said and kissed her.

Vivian increased it French kissing her. Maria moaned as Vivian went down kissing her neck and groping her breasts. Maria unzipped her dress.

Vivian came back up gently nipping her jungular. Seeing Maria's eyes closed she bit down.

Maria tried to scream but Vivian covered her mouth and bit harder draining her. Maria slumped to the floor with Vivian on top. Gasping softly Vivian licked her lips and got up.

Fixing her dress she put Maria's body on the toilet and jumped over the stall door. Wiping her mount off she faced her dress before leaving the room.

As she walked out she bumped into someone. "I'm sorry...

She looked up and saw she had bumped into Jesse. "Vivian what are you doing here?" He asked.

"It's a public place I can be here if I want." She said trying to walk past him.

"Are you here with someone?" He asked.

"Even if I am it's really none of your business." She said.

"You've moved on already?" He asked. "How could you?"

She turned around angry. "How could you cheat on me when I was devoted to you for so long?"

"I told you that was a mistake." He said.

"Stop fucking saying that!" She yelled. "You know what I'm glad you did it cause you're so fucking pathetic."

"Vivian why are you acting like this?" He asked.

"Is there a problem?" Matt asked his eyes flaring. "Who are you?"

"I'm Vivian's husband." He said.

"Ex husband!" She said. "The divorce will be finalized in a few days."

"Sounds like she no longer wants you." Matt said.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?" Jesse asked. "Is he the new guy you're seeing?"

Vivian smirked. "Yes he is."

"How did you go from me to this?" He asked.

Vivian growled and grabbed his throat. "Because he's more of a man than you and more gifted than you in everyway possible." She said slamming his head against a picture before dropping him.

"Let's go Vivi." Matt said. "You need a drink."

"Yes I do." She said. "Goodbye Jesse I won't miss you."

Matt gave him a smirk before disappearing around the corner with Vivian.

"She was never that strong." Jesse said touching his head which was bleeding slightly. "And she would never get angry to the point she would get physical."

"Something has changed Vivian and he has something to do with it." Jesse said.