Captain Clutch

Chapter 17

We had two days until the next game. I was in my room in the hotel changing into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I planned on grabbing something to eat before going to see my best friend. I hadn't seen her in a long time. When we moved to Pittsburgh we met another family living next to us and I quickly became good friends with the girl my age. Before high school her family moved to Montreal. It was really weird that she had moved back to where I was born and I stayed where she was born. Just as I was finishing my makeup I heard a knock at the door. I wasn't expected to see my brothers till tonight and I was going to Alexandra's house. It must be one of the boys. I walked over to the door and threw it open. Sidney stood there with his hand on the door frame. I smile at him taking in his sexy figure. He pushed me into the room and kicked the door shut behind him. Before he said a word he pushed me against the wall and kissed me passionately. I could feel the urgency in his kiss. Finally we broke apart.
"Hey." He breathed with his forehead pressed against mine.
"Hey." I breathed back. He moved back and looked at me.
"Going somewhere?" He asked picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and arms around his neck.
"Yes." I said kissing his left cheek, then his right cheek. He carried me over to the bed and laid me down. My t-shirt rode up exposing my stomach. He kneeled in front of the bed with my legs on either side of him. He started kissing my stomach while he unbuckled my pants. I started giggling.
"Sid stop." I said between giggles.
"I want you." He growled between kisses.
"I have to go." I said trying to stay strong even though I was melting under his lips. He leaned up and kissed me swiftly.
"You don't have to go anywhere. Stay here with me." He said tugging on my pants. I glanced over at the clock, I had two hours till I had to be at Alexandra's house. I guess we could make it quick. I sighed.
"Fine, but we have to be fast." I said raising an eyebrow.
"Of course baby." He said with a little bit of sarcasm. I shook my head and let him take my pants off. I pulled a condom out of his pocket before dropping his pants and boxers with one swift movement. I was still in my panties and I wiggled out of them. I leaned up and tugged on Sidney's shirt pulling him down on top of me. I kissed his lips before trailing kisses across his jaw and down his neck. I heard him moan a bit. Finally he put his hand between my legs feeling me dripping wet.
"God I've never met a girl who gets this wet, this fast." He whispered in my ear. I giggled. I'd been told that many times before. I had a really high sex drive and I knew that. Finally he slipped into me and I felt myself reach back and grab the sheets. He kept a slow passionate pace, something I wasn't used to with anyone. Usually it was about fucking hard for me. Sidney kept it slow and passionate. Every so often he kissed my lips or neck. I reached climax more than once before Sidney finally finished. We curled up at the top of the bed wrapped up in each other and the bed sheets. Sidney held me. We were both fully naked just laying there quietly. Once in awhile Sidney would kiss my shoulder or play with my hair. I felt so happy and content just laying here forever. I still had an hour till I had to be at my friends house and it was just up the street. I turned so I was laying on my stomach with my head still facing away from Sidney.
"What's this?" He asked tracing a circle around my left shoulder. I felt my body get tense. My tattoo. I thought about what I should say for a couple seconds before replying.
"My tattoo." I said nervously.
"Ok?" Sidney said sounding confused. I turned around to face him. Before I spoke I took a deep breath.
"It represents Brandon." I said. We hadn't talked about Brandon since the night I told Sidney about my past. I knew it upset him and he didn't seem to pleased that this was on my body forever.
"Why on earth would you get something that represents that piece of shit." Sidney spat sitting up looking extremely pissed off. It was more of a statement than a question.
"Sidney. Stop." I said pulling on his arm. He turned and looked at me. I sighed.
"Let me explain." I said. "I got it as a reminder of all the bad things that have happened in my life and that most of it was caused by him, but that I am stronger than him and I can get through anything."
Sidney just stared at me in shock.
"What?" I asked.
"I never thought of that. I just thought maybe you still care about him." Sidney said looking at the ground clearly embarrassed.
"God no. I care about you." I said leaning over and kissing him. He kissed me back.
"I care about you too." He said. I smiled.
"Now I need to go get dressed so I can see my friend." I paused. "Do you want to come?"
"Sure." He said pulling his clothes on. I got up and put my clothes back on. I checked myself in the mirror and grabbed my Penguins team jacket.
"You really like that thing eh?" He asked pointing at my jacket.
"Yeah." I said blushing. He held out his hand for me and I took it as we walked out the door. Once we got outside we broke apart, not wanting anyone to see us holding hands or anything. We still weren't ready for our relationship to be that public yet. It would make things complicated and we already had enough complications in our relationship without media adding to that.

-------------------------------

The taxi pulled up to Alexandra's house and we got out. I smiled at the house still the same as it was last time I was here. We walked up to the front door and rung the bell. Alexandra opened the door. We screamed when we saw each other and jumped around hugging each other. I hadn't seen her in many years and I missed her like crazy.
"Hey." I said after we broke apart and stopped screaming like little girls.
"Hey." She said back.
"This is my friend Sidney." I said gesturing toward Sidney who was standing in the doorway very awkwardly.
"Ah, the golden boy, Sidney Crosby." Alexandra said holding out her hand to Sidney.
"Yes." He said shaking her hand. "And you are?"
"Alexandra, call me Alex though, I can't stand anyone calling me Alexandra." She said looking at me before cracking up.
"Sure." I said shaking my head. Sidney looked between us confused.
"She lets me call her Alexandra, but hates it when everyone else uses her full name." I said laughing.
"Of course." He said understanding.
"Alex who's at the door?" A voice yelled from the top of the stairs.
"Kayla and she brought a friend." Alex yelled back.
"Oh my god! Kayla." I heard as I saw Alex's older sister come jogging down the stairs.
"Hey Jenny." I said smiling as I saw her. I swore I saw Sidney flinch, but when I looked up at him he looked normal, just smiling like he was happy that I was so excited to see my friends.
"Oh. Hey." She said as she saw Sidney. She hugged me and then extended her hand to Sidney. "Jenny."
"Sidney." He said shaking her hand. I felt a little tension in the room, but brushed it off.
"Sidney, Jenny is your age." I said looking at Sidney.
"I see." He said. "May I use your restroom?"
"Of course. I'll show you where it is." Jenny said awkwardly. Sidney slipped off his shoes and followed Jenny down the hall.
"Lets go into the living room." Alex said grabbing my hand and dragging me into a room on the right. I smiled as I sat down on the couch seeing many pictures, hanging up, of the three of us girls all around the room. We started talking about everything we had missed out on in each others lives over the past couple years. Eventually Sidney joined us and was into the conversation. Jenny also joined into the conversation, but not as much. I felt something between Sidney and Jenny, but I couldn't place it. I had no idea what was going on and I hoped it was nothing bad.