Captain Clutch

Chapter 28

Emilie and I were getting ready in my bathroom. She was straightening her hair and I was curling mine. I usually had my hair pin straight, but I opted for large loose curls. I finished off my hair and started on my makeup.
"So what are you wearing tonight?" Emilie asked looking at me in the mirror.
"The black sparkly dress with the two slits in it." I said smiling. Her eyes lit up.
"Good choice!" Emilie said.
"What about you?" I asked.
"The super tight black one with the silver top." Emilie said. I smiled.
"The one I bought you?" I asked. She nodded her head yes. The dress I'm wearing is tight and black that comes way above my knees. It has two slits in the torso. The top is strapless and fits perfectly over my D cup boobs, with a sweetheart neckline. In the middle of my chest is a really nice silver piece I chose a nude heel to go with the dress. The dress Emilie chose is a super tight black dress that has really short sleeves. Right above her boobs is fully silver. The silver part has some really nice flowing designs. I saw the dress in the window at one of the dress stores downtown while I was out shopping one day. The second I saw it I knew Emilie would look perfect in it. I bought it right away regardless of the price. Emilie fell in love with it the second she saw it. I couldn't have picked her a better dress.
"We are going to look so hot." She said smiling. We finished our hair and makeup, then we went into my room and got dressed. We were just doing the finishing touches as I saw Sidney standing at the door staring at me. His eyes were wide and he looked like he was undressing me with them. I bit my lip and smiled.
"Hey babe." He said from the door.
"Hey back." I said raising my eyebrow. "You like?"
He shook his head enthusiastically. I turned in a couple circles so he could see the full package.
"God you're a fucking babe." He said. I giggled. I looked at Emilie who was smiling like a proud mother.
"Emilie, this is my boyfriend Sidney." I said as Sidney moved into the room. "Sidney, this is my best friend and pretty much sister Emilie."
"Nice to meet you Emilie." Sidney said politely obviously taking in her gorgeous figure. I knew he would, but I tried not to notice.
"Sidney, I've heard so many amazing things about you, Kayla really loves you." Emilie said smiling at me.
"Well I really love her too." Sidney said putting his arm around me. I leaned into him. He smelled really good.
"Ready to go." I heard James say coming up the stairs. He stopped at the door dead in his tracks. His jaw dropped as he saw Emilie.
"Hello." She said giggling as she saw his reaction to her. Sidney chuckled.
"Hi." He stammered.
"Ready when you are." Emilie said.
"James, this is Emilie." I said giggling.
"Well hello." He said finally gaining back the confidence James usually had.
"James, she isn't going to fuck you." I said rolling my eyes. Emilie laughed. He glared at me. We grabbed our clutches and we all went out the door and down the stairs. As we went out the front door I noticed a limo.
"Sidney?" I asked.
"I thought we should ride in style again." Sidney said. I giggled and he chuckled, pulling me into him. We all got in the limo. I like being 19 and hanging out with the older people because they don't seem to care that I'm younger. Then it hit me. If we aren't going to Eddie's club, I might not be able to get in, and I don't want to go to Eddies club because of Brandon. I leaned over to Sidney.
"Which club are we going to?" I asked quietly.
"Same as last...." Sidney trailed off realizing who might be there. His face hardened.
"Sidney its fine. I can't get in anywhere else, plus you know Eddie won't let him near me. Not after what happened." I said to Sidney. His face softened.
"Can you call him?" Sidney said.
"Yes." I said pulling out my phone and dialed Eddies number. He picked up after a couple rings.
"Hello Kayla." Eddie said.
"Hey Ed." I said.
"How are you dear?" Eddie said.
"Better." I said. "Is Brandon around?"
"No, he's gone away for a little while." Eddie said harshly.
"Eddie, I'm coming by the club tonight, I don't want to see him. That's why I'm asking." I said.
"Oh, that makes sense." Eddie said. "Sure come by. I'll leave VIP wristbands at the door with Dave."
"The special one's?" I asked.
"Only for my special girl." Eddie said. I giggled.
"Thanks Eddie." I said. "See you soon."
"See you." Eddie said. We hung up. I noticed Sidney was staring at me the whole time.
"So?" Sidney asked.
"All is well." I said. "Brandon isn't in town and Eddie's letting us in for free. Everything is on him again tonight."
"That's very nice of him." Sidney said a bit dryly.
"Whats wrong?" I asked.
"We don't really need him to give us free things." Sidney said.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
"Well we can pay for our own things. We have money." Sidney said.
"Eddie is trying to be nice, I'm sure he feels horrible about what happened and wants to make up for it." I said getting annoyed.
"Well nothing can fix it." Sidney said. I scoffed. I decided to not speak to him right now because I knew something would come out that he wouldn't like. We sat in silence as everyone else in the limo made conversation not even noticing that Sidney and I were sitting in silence not even looking at each other. This was going to make for a long night if this is how Sidney was going to act.