Captain Clutch

Chapter 40

We walked into the restaurant very late. The waitress showed us over to our table where the whole team and Emilie were sitting talking. We were the last to arrive and everyone stopped talking and stared up at us. I felt my cheeks get hot. We were late to my dinner. I have to admit it was my fault. I talked Sidney into another quicky in the parking lot. Not that he would ever turn sex down. I fixed my hair and makeup so that I didn't look like we just had sex in the back seat of Sidney's Range Rover only 10 minutes ago.
"Hey everyone." I said looking around the table and smiling.
"Hey love birds." James said.
"Done fucking?" Marc asked from the other end of the table. Luckily we were in a private room so I didn't have to worry about people hearing. We were holding a press conference in a couple days to go public about our relationship.
"Marc." Sidney said shaking his head. I could tell he was a little embarrassed by the pink colour slowly rising from his cheeks. He wasn't so open about his sex life. Unlike me, I didn't really care who knew about my sex life. I was very open with it.
"Not the right time." I said taking my black coat off. It's my dressier coat for going out to dinner. It's the one I wear over my dresses. It stops about an inch above my knee and has big gold buttons all the way down. I put it on the back of my chair, which Sidney had pulled out for me. I was wearing my brand new pink dress and a pair of black heels with gold chains hanging in a half circle on the back. I sat down.
"How are you feeling?" James asked after a couple minutes.
"Better." I said looking at him.
"You look much better." James said.
"Thanks." I said smiling at him. Geno was sitting across the table from me staring at me like I was going to break any second.
"What's wrong G?" I asked feeling a bit nervous.
"I just make sure you okay." Geno said still staring at me.
"Sweetie, you're making me nervous." I said reaching across the table and taking his hand.
"I sorry." Geno said. I chuckled at his broken English.
"It's okay." I said. I started flipping through the menu, even though every person at this table could probably order for both Sidney and I. Sidney leaned over to me.
"No alcohol tonight." He said.
"Why not?" I said forgetting about my medication. He raised an eyebrow at me. Then I remembered.
"Shit, right I forgot." I said biting my lip.
"I know you did." He said taking my hand in his.
"What would I do without you?" I asked batting my eyelashes. Sidney just chuckled.
"What's with the secrets you two?" Jordan asked from across the table.
"Nothing." I said smiling sweetly. "Are we ordering soon?"
With that a couple waitress' came in the room and started taking our orders. Once she got to Sidney he ordered for both of us. It was nice not having to order for myself. I liked that my boyfriend knew exactly what I wanted to eat. It was sweet.

--------------------

Half way through dinner I stood. I clinked my glass a bit to get everyone's attention. After a few seconds everyone was looking at me. I cleared my throat before I spoke.
"I just wanted to thank you all again for everything you have all done over the past couple months. I have some pretty horrible things happen to me not only in the past months, but in many years of my life. My parents passed away when I was younger and my brother's pretty much raised me. My past is full of partying and a shit ton of drugs. I'm not proud of all the choices I've made, but becoming part of this family and having all you wonderful guys around whenever I need someone is the best choice I have ever made. I am the luckiest person on this planet to have such an amazing family, even if it isn't a regular family. Some of you guys are a father figure and your wives are like my mother figures. Some of you are like my big brothers, even though I have three of them, and others are my best friends and I seriously couldn't as for a better person to want to spend the rest of my life with than Sidney." I looked down at Sidney and smiled. "You are the most caring, wonderful, charming, and handsome man I have ever met. I am the luckiest girl on the planet because without you I wouldn't be who I am now. I probably would still be with that loser ex-boyfriend and I might not even be alive right now. So for that I am forever grateful. Thank you."
I wiped a tear from my eyes and looked around the room. Most of the guys were smiling, but I noticed a couple of them had tears they were wiping away as well. Sidney stood up and pulled me into a tight hug. Then he leaned down and hugged me.
"I love you." He whispered in my ear.
"I love you too." I whispered back. We all finished eating dinner and we all even got dessert. After the bill was paid we were in groups talking getting ready to go. I was standing in a group with Geno, James, Sidney, Beau, and Emilie.
"Do you guys want to come over and we can have a movie night, you guys can even sleep over." Sidney said looking around the group. Everyone agreed. We said goodnight to everyone and headed off toward our house. This was going to be so much fun.

--------------------

Sidney had already prepared with Beau. He picked out a bunch of my favourite movies and they had gone to the store and bought a bunch of blow up mattress' so we could sleep in the living room on the floor. They also bought a bunch of snacks and such so we could have a fun movie night to end this awesome day. Sidney and I were upstairs getting changed in our PJ's and getting a bunch of blankets and pillows from the linen closet.
"Thank you." I said turning to Sidney and putting my arms around him.
"For what?" He asked looking down at me wrapping his arms around me.
"Today, yesterday, everyday really." I said looking up at him. "I don't deserve everything you've done for me."
"Yes you do." Sidney said kissing the top of my head.
"Regardless, thank you." I said.
"Anytime." He said. "Now lets go watch these movies."
"Okay." I said pulling some more stuff out of the closet.
"We're going to need help." Sidney chuckled looking at all the stuff I had pulled out of the closet. I walked over to the edge of the stairs. I cleared my throat.
"BOYS, I NEED HELP." I screamed down the stairs. As soon I started Sidney groaned and covered his ears. I bit my lip again.
"Sorry baby." I said running over to Sidney and hugging him again. I didn't hear any movement downstairs. I walked into the bedroom and grabbed a heavy book off the bookshelf. I brought it out into the hall.
"Cover those precious ears babe." I said looking Sidney who was studying my every move. He raised his eyebrow, but he didn't question me. He listened and covered his ears as I cleared my throat a second time. I dropped the book and it made a loud thud on the ground.
"OH MY GOD. HELP. AH I THINK I BROKE SOMETHING. OH MY GOD HELP. SOMEONE." I screamed. That seemed to do it because I heard four sets of feet run across the living room floor and up the stairs. I stood there with my hand on my hip, tapping my foot on the ground very unimpressed. The four of them came to a stop in front of me.
"Are you okay?" James asked. They all looked concerned.
"Yes." I said.
"We thought you fell." Beau said getting annoyed.
"Well, I tried calling you guys to help, but you lazy asses decided to sit around and ignore me. So I did the only thing I knew would get you jerks up here." I said smiling.
"That's not even funny what so ever." Emilie said smacking my arm.
"I never said it was funny. I just said it would work." I shrugged.
"I think you hurt, I almost cry." Geno said. I frowned.
"I'm sorry guys." I said hugging each of them. "Let's pretend I didn't do that and you guys came when I called the first time."
They all sighed. Finally they all got over it. We carried all the stuff downstairs and set up all the blankets and pillows. I was sleeping with Sidney, Neal and Geno were sleeping together and Emilie and Beau were sleeping together. Sidney was standing in front of the TV.
"Which movie do you want to watch?" Sidney asked me.
"Hm." I said unsure of which one I felt like watching first.
"Its your choice." Sidney said smiling at me.
"Mean Girls." I said. "I feel like laughing and its so funny."
"Alright." Sidney said taking the DVD out and popping it in the machine. He came over and sat down next to me on the mattress. The movie started and I knew I was going to enjoy watching all my favourite movies with my best friends and the love of my life. Sidney put his arm around me and pulled me in. I put my head down on his chest. I loved simple nights just laying with Sidney watching movies and feeling close to him. I could get used to nights like this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my other book. I posted the first chapter tonight. It's called Public Relations:
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/551019/Public-Relations/

Thanks to everyone who reads my story. I appreciate everyones support.