Can You Fix the Broken?

Ch 10

Once they arrived at Jack's house, Jack seemed to get more uncomfortable. He walked around shifting things and biting his lip. Alex let it continue with a bemused expression.

"Jack....what are you doing?"

Jack stilled, putting down the cup he just picked up. "Sorry. I just...man I don't know."

Alex gave him a small smile and patted the spot beside him on the bed. "Come sit."

He took a deep breath and left the cup on his desk as he walked over to his bed. Alex laid down and opened his arms to Jack. He sat at the end of the bed instead, stretching his legs and leaning against the end bed pole. Alex let his arms fall back to his sides and watched Jack.

Jack played with the comforter when he felt Alex staring at him. He glanced up then back down.

"What are you looking at?"

"You know how strange you are right?"

Jack smirked, "That's the pot calling the kettle black."

Alex grabbed the pillow and threw it at Jack. He didn't see that coming and looked at Alex in complete shock. Alex started laughing and rolled over on his side.

"Payback!"

Jack got up to throw the pillow back when there was a knock on his bedroom door. He looked at it confused. His parents were rarely home this early.

"Jack? Are you in there?" His mothers voice came through the door. He walked over and cracked the door open.

"Hey mom." She smiled at her son.

"Are you hungry? I can make some food."

Jack gave her a smile back. He loved his mother, he really did but he could never forgive her for leaving him alone that night. Shaking the thought from his head he opened the door wider.

"Yeah that would be great. My friend Alex is here, hope that's okay."

Alex sat up and waved. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Barakat."

Mrs. Barakat looked over and waved back. "Oh hello. Its good to see you are bringing friends around again. I'll get lunch started."

"Thanks Mom."

"Oh Alex," Mrs. Barakat stopped the door as Jack started to close it.

Alex came to stand next to Jack, "Yes Ma'am?"

She looked shocked, "So polite. I was just making sure you weren't allergic to anything?"

"Nope" He answered back politely.

"Okay lunch should be ready soon. Ill make some sandwiches!"

"Okay bye Mom."

She smiles knowingly as Jack closes the door. He turns around and shakes his head at Alex.

"Sorry she can be nosy....when she's actually home."

Alex takes Jack's hand and plays with his fingers, "I like her."

Jack shrugs, "Yeah I guess."

He was watching Alex's hand play with his own. Alex raised his hand to his mouth and put one of Jack's fingers in his mouth. He swirled his tongue around it before adding a second. Jack could feel him pants tighten.

Alex pulled the digits out slowly and maintaining eye contact the whole time. Jack visibly swallowed.

Alex smirked, "If you liked that, just imagine what else I can do." He winked, Jack bit back a moan.

He seemed to notice the tightness in his boyfriends pants. He stepped even closer, "Want me to fix that for you babe?"

Alex reached out, but Jack's hand stopped him, "N-no. Not yet."

Alex retracted his hand and stepped back. Jack started pacing. He ran his fingers through his hair nervously.

Alex just sat on the bed watching him. "Jack..."

Jack stopped and looked at Alex with wounded eyes. "I'm sorry! I want to but I cant okay?! God Alex! You can do so much better! Why even bother?!"

Alex got up and stopped inches away from Jack but kept his hands to himself. "Jack why cant you? Do I remind you of someone bad?"

Jack stopped his nervous twitching and launched himself into Alex's arms. They fell backwards onto the bed as Jack smothered him in a kiss. It continued on until they needed air. Jack pulled back and stared down at the other boy with messy hair and kiss swollen lips.

"Not in the slightest. You remind me of everything good this hell hole we call Earth has to offer."

Alex smiled and caressed his cheek. He whispered, "Then why wont you let me touch you?"

Jack sighed and rolled off. "The bad memories outweigh the possible good ones. I'm scared. I don't want history to repeat itself."

Alex rolled on his side and propped himself up on his elbow, "But I don't know what not to do to make sure history doesn't repeat itself. Please let me in."

Jack still didn't look at him, "Im sorry. I just cant yet but I will."

Alex grabbed his chin and pivoted it so he was staring into those beautiful brown puppy eyes, "Promise?"

Jack smiled and leaned up for a quick peck, "Promise."

Alex was leaning in for another kiss when Jack's mom called, "BOYS! LUNCH IS READY!"

Jack lightly pushed the caramel haired boy back and got off the bed, "Lets go, I'm starving."

Alex shook his head as he got up and sauntered after his boyfriend. He was determined to make Jack feel comfortable enough around him to let those walls come down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have things planned for this story ;)