Can You Fix the Broken?

Ch 11

After a delightful lunch, the boys were snuggled on the couch watching some mindless T.V. but not really paying attention. Alex was too focused on watching Jack as the images reflect in his eyes and Jack was basking in the feel of Alex running his fingers through his hair.

Jack's mom came in and sat in the chair adjacent to the couch that the boys were sprawled on. It was a little while until she actually looked at the boys. She smiled, noticing their position. Jack's head was in Alex's lap as Alex stroked his stomach and ran fingers through his hair while staring at his face with a slight smile. She cleared her throat, getting both boy's attention.

"So you two are friends...?" She made it sound like a question. Alex's fingers stilled and he quickly looked to Jack. He didn't know how his parents felt about the whole gay thing. Jack was as calm as could be. "Little more than that Mom."

She nodded. "That's what I thought. Well, I'm glad you found someone who makes you happy. You haven't been the same since that last boy. What was his name...Ian?"

Jack's form became rigid and his face drained of all color. His voice was eerily quiet, "I don't want to talk about him. Ever."

That tone spooked both Alex and Mrs. Barakat. She nodded, "Of course. Sorry sweetheart."

Alex continued stroking Jack in an attempt to calm him down. He visibly relaxed and looked up at Alex. He smiled down at the raven-haired boy and made a kissy face. Jack giggled and blushed. His mom slyly made her way out of the room, and left the two to continue their cuddle session.
~~~~~~~
It was around midnight when they made their way up to Jack's room. Mr. Barakat called and said he was just leaving work and Jack didn't want to deal with both of his parents. Alex stripped down to his boxers as Jack gathered his pajamas. He started to make his way toward the bathroom when Alex stopped him.

"You don't have to go in the bathroom to change. Just sleep in boxers."

Jack's eyes got wide. Alex misinterpreted and rolled his eyes, "I wont do anything you don't want me to do. I wont even touch you."

Jack smirked at his boyfriend's compromise. He made one of his own. He took off his shirt and changed into sweats. Alex's eyes hungrily looked over every inch of new flesh. He wanted to kiss and lick every part of him but he didn't want to scare his boyfriend.

Jack seemed to read his mind because he stepped closer and reached out for Alex's hands. The elder placed his hands in his boyfriend's. Jack pulled him closer and put them on his chest. He then moved them down and back around his waist.

"You can touch me Alex. I'm okay."

Alex smirked, "Be careful what you wish for."

He kissed the taller man's chest as Jack laughed. His laughter vibrated throughout his body, making Alex smile against the new skin. He sucked and bit along his collarbone, successfully marking Jack.

Softly, Jack pushed him back and Alex admired his work. Little purple bruises lined his collarbone making Alex very happy.

"We should go to bed. I'm really tired."

Alex whined, "But there are so many things I want to do." His tone was suggestive but Jack was really tired.

Jack yawned, "Maybe tomorrow."

Alex groaned but Jack just pulled him to the bed and snuggled under the covers. Alex curled up behind him, tangling their legs and slinging an arm around his waist. Jack let out a content breath and felt himself drift off into sleep. As long as Alex was with him, he felt safe enough to sleep.
~~~~~~~~
Alex was woken up a few hours later. Nature called and he stumbled into the bathroom. After relieving himself he looked in the mirror. His hair was sticking up in a million different directions, despite the fact that Jack was asleep, he attempted to fix it.

Just as he gave up, he heard Jack's faint voice. Thinking it Jack was looking for him, he went back into Jack's room. The other boy was tangled in the sheets with a light layer of sweat covering his body.

"No...please. I don't want to..." came Jack's scared voice.

Alex slowly made his way to the side of the bed. Jack was shaking. The moment Alex reached out to shake the boy awake, he thrashed violently.

"I said NO! OW IT HURTS....PLEASE!" His tone of voice was heartbreaking.

Alex didn't know what to do but he couldn't let this nightmare continue. He climbed onto the bed and shook Jack's shoulder. Jack's eyelids shot open and he scurried to the far end of the bed, as far away from Alex as possible.

Alex stayed still, not sure how to do this. "J-jack. Its me. Alex."

Recognition flickered across his expression. Alex held out his arms and Jack crawled into them. He started sobbing against his boyfriend's shoulder. Alex just rocked him back and forth, brushing back his hair and whispering words of comfort in his ear.

Jack was calming down when Alex decided to go out on a limb. "What was the nightmare about Jacky?"

Jack buried in closer to Alex, "The worst night of my life."

Alex pushed Jack back a little so he could look at his face. His eyes were red from crying and he was still shaking from the cold sweat that was drying on his body.

Alex continued stroking up and down his spine. "Wanna tell me about it?"

Jack choked back a sob and didn't answer. Alex sighed and kissed his boyfriend's head.

"Jack you cant keep it inside. It's killing you. Please baby, let me help you."

Jack snuggled into the crook of Alex's neck. He lovingly kissed his neck and took a deep calming breath. He mumbled something that Alex couldn't hear.

"What did you say baby?"

Jack just shook his head. He couldn't repeat himself.

"Jack. Jacky baby....I'm not going anywhere. I will accept anything you tell me with no judgment. I understand this is something you have buried deep inside yourself but its eating you away. Slowly, everyday it chips off pieces of you. I don't want this to consume you."

He tightened his hold on Jack, "Don't let it destroy you."

Jack took a deep breath and pulled back. He placed a soft kiss on Alex's lips before pulling back and taking in a deep, calming breath. He reached for Alex's hand.

Keeping a tight grip on the other boy's hand and his eyes cast down, he spoke. It was barely above a whisper but it confirmed all of Alex's worst fears.

"I was raped."
♠ ♠ ♠
The secret has been revealed! Please don't hate me and Thank you all for reading