Can You Fix the Broken?

Ch 12

"Alex? Alex please say something..." Jack pleaded as Alex just kept rocking him back and forth.

He was still processing what Jack just said. His feelings went from angry to sad to worried to understanding then back on angry. How could someone do this to Jack? Sweet, loving, innocent Jack. His Jack. He wanted to kill whoever it was. Tear them, drain them of all fluids, pick them apart piece but agonizing piece. Jack's scared voice brought him back from those thoughts.

"I'll kill them. I swear I will." His said through gritted teeth.

He felt the other boy shake his head against his neck. "No. I don't want you anywhere near him. You are separate. You are from a totally different part of my life. A better part of my life."

Alex pushed the boy in his arms back so he could look at his eyes. Those beautiful dark eyes that were so scared and broken but also determined to stay strong. It was that inner strength that made Alex relax before asking his next question.

"Who was it?"

Jack groaned and ran his hand through his messy hair nervously. "Doesn't matter."

"Yes it does! Does he go to our school? Do I know him? Is he a family member? Oh God Jack please tell me something or I wont ever let another man touch you. Not that I would anyway because you're my boyfriend but like no one. Not even Rian or Zack. Oh jeez it wasn't one of them was it?! No that's ridiculous."

Jack smiled a small smile at Alex's rambling. He was reacting better than Jack thought he would. Nothing was broken, no one was crying anymore, and most importantly, Alex was still here holding him close.

"No to all of those. He doesn't live here. He's gone and he will most likely stay gone."

Alex raised an eyebrow, "Most likely?"

Jack bit his lip and looked away, "He likes to visit in the summer but that was the first and last time I'll ever see him."

Alex took that information and processed it. He had a million questions but he didn't want to overwhelm his boyfriend. He knew how fragile he was and how much all this opening up was taking out of him.

"Do your parents know?"

Jack looked at him with wide eyes. "No and we aren't going to tell them. I don't want this to get out."

"But Jack what if you need counseling?! What if he gave you something!?"

Jack looked sad, "I got tested. I'm clean and as for counseling I don't want it. I don't need some stupid shrink to try to fix me. I'm fine on my own."

Alex caressed his cheek. The other boy closed his eyes and leaned in to the touch. "I know. I just want to make sure you're okay. I need you to be okay Jack. I got this far and you better believe I am not going to lose you. Besides, who else is going to help me pass Chemistry?"

The last part made Jack smile ear to ear. Alex had that effect on him. He knew just what to say to make Jack feel comfortable in his own skin.

"You've got a point there. Alex what time is it?"

Alex looked at the clock beside Jack, "About 4 15ish in the morning."

Jack yawned and laid down on his back, patting the spot next to him. Alex laid down on his side next to the other boy. He watched Jack and Jack stared up at the ceiling. He flinched and closed his eyes. Alex could tell he was trying to stop reliving that night over in his head.

He curled closer to the taller boy and wrapped a gentle arm around his waist. Jack's eyes shot open but soon they softened when he saw the caramel haired boy by his side. Alex moved his face up and Jack moved down to get their lips to meet.

The kissing was tender and slow. Alex was trying to distract Jack and so far it was working. The older boy's lips were working magic on the younger. Slowly, Alex crawled over Jack, straddling him. Jack's hands moved up and down the dominate boy's sides. He swiped his tongue across the other's bottom lip. Jack gave him access and the two battled to explore the each others' mouths first.

Alex won and bit Jack's bottom lip, eliciting a slutty moan from the boy beneath him. Alex rocked his hips down into Jack's causing him to break the kiss so he could breath. Alex just continued down to his neck, biting and sucking in all the right spots. Jack dug his fingertips into Alex's hips causing him to cry out. Alex playfully pinned Jack's hands down and went back to his neck.

Time stood still for Jack. All of a sudden his was back to that night. His arms were pinned as the man sucked at his neck, biting a little too hard. Jack started freaking out but he couldn't move. He was frozen and rigid. Alex stopped and looked up at Jack. He saw the pure terror in his eyes.

Quickly, Alex got off Jack's lap and left a good distance between them. Keeping his voice barely above a whisper he spoke, "Jack? You're not there, you're with me, Alex. It's okay."

He felt the need to let Jack know who he was. Sometimes, when Jack drifted back there he forgot his surroundings.

The darker haired boy looked back at him with scared eyes and swallowed audibly. He seemed to realize what just happened before his eyes started watering. He curled in on himself as the tears leaked out. "Oh God I'm sorry Alex."

Alex shook his head and pulled Jack into his lap, stroking up and down his sides. "Shh baby it's okay. Maybe pinning you down wasn't the best idea."

Jack only whimpered. "Yeah maybe not."

Suddenly the other boy shot up and turned in Alex's arms. He wrapped his legs around Alex and put their faces inches apart, breath mingling. "Do you think I'll ever be able to be with you without freaking out?" He whispered.

Alex just nudged his nose with his own. "Yes. We just need to figure out what triggers it and just avoid doing that."

Jack gave him a sad smile, "It's not that simple. There are so many things that could do it."

Alex gave him a small peck, "We'll figure it out. Like I said, I'm not giving up on us."

He laid back, bringing Jack with him. Now Jack was on top and he seemed to be okay with that. "Is this okay Jack?"

Jack smiled and leaned down to connect their lips. He kept kissing until they were both left breathless, "It's more than okay."

Just as things started to get heated, Jack pulled back and laid out next to the boy who was previously beneath him. Alex whined and went to pull Jack back to him.

Jack giggled, "We can do this tomorrow. I'm tired sweetheart."

Alex's cheeks tinted pink at the nickname. "Fine. Goodnight love."

Jack cuddled in close to his boyfriend, "Goodnight. Thanks for accepting me."

Alex wrapped his arms around the other's thin frame, "I would've accepted you if you had a third eye, wings and tentacles."

Jack laughed, "The wings would've been pretty cool."

Alex laughed too, "Yeah I guess so."

The two fell back asleep, a new sense of comfort and love filling the air around them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit its been too long.