Can You Fix the Broken?

Ch 15

It was a rare moment that Jack Barakat was completely alone. Alex had chores to do after school so he couldn't come over. Jack's parents left their usual $50 and 'going to be late tonight love you.' note. He was pretty sure they just reused the same one. The only thing that sucked was that it was a Friday night. Rian was busy with Cassadee while Zack had some gym thing to go to.

Jack did his homework and made some dinner before settling down to watch some dumb reality show. Some woman with fake boobs just slapped another woman with too much make up when the teenager drifted off to sleep. He fell asleep to sounds of a cat fight and thoughts of a gorgeous caramel-haired, golden eyed boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was dark. Jack couldn't move, he was pinned down. He could hear sound of his zipper being pulled down and the rustling of a shirt being removed. He didn't want this. He tried to move but he was tied to the bed. He whimpered.

The man on top of him slapped him, hard.

"Shut up bitch." The man snarled.

Jack bit his tongue and shut his eyes. The man removed his own pants and boxers before ripping off Jack's boxers. He could hear the man breathing heavily and he tried to squirm away. He didn't want his first time to be like this.

Panic started to kick in. He opened his mouth to scream but a hand was put over his mouth. The man leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"Scream and I'll make sure you regret it."

Jack felt the tears brim and then fell down his cheeks. He thought this man cared about him but he was wrong. He will always be wrong about everyone.

Jack was jerked awake by the sound of his ringtone. The ringtone he set for Alex. He tried to compose himself before answering the phone but he couldn't. The tears just kept coming. Shakily, he answered the phone.

Alex's happy voice crackled over the speaker, "Hey babe!"

Jack just let out a sob and Alex's voice changed. "Jack?! Jack calm down. Tell me, what's wrong love?"

Jack let out a choked. "Come over."

Alex couldn't get up fast enough. He sprinted to his car while keeping Jack on the line. "I'll be there in like 10 minutes."

Jack just kept crying. "I'll make it 5." Alex amended.

He put his phone on speaker while he drove but all he heard were sobs. Alex broke every speed limit and cut off many people. When he screeched into the Barakat drive way, he hung up the phone and ran to the door. He took out the spare key that they left under the potted plant sitting on the window sill.

He jammed it in the lock and burst through the door. He saw a figure huddled on the couch and could hear Jack's sniffling. He kicked the door shut behind him as he ran over to the couch. He sat down beside Jack and opened his arms. He learned a while ago that it was better if he let Jack come to him.

The younger boy crawled into his lap and buried his face into Alex's shirt. Jack just continued to cry, gripping onto the other's shirt as if it as the only thing keeping him anchored here.

Alex just rubbed his back and let Jack cry. Another thing he figured out in the two months with his boyfriend was that sometimes he just needed him to be there. You cant push him to talk because that just pushes him away so he just sat there trying his hardest to hold his tongue.

After awhile Jack calmed down. His breathing slowly evened out and for a minute it seemed like he fell asleep. Just when Alex was going to pick him up and take him to bed Jack spoke.

"I had a bad dream again."

And that one statement said all it needed to for Alex.

"Oh baby. Do you want to tell me about it?"

Jack shuddered. He really didn't want to relive it again and he voiced this to the man holding him.

Alex nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. "Okay. Well you know if you ever want to, I'll listen."

Jack leaned up and pressed his lips to the other's. He kissed a line down Alex's jawline biting softly at the skin behind his ear. He bit and licked the skin to soothe it, causing Alex to gasp. Jack pulled back after giving Alex an impressive mark.

"Will you stay tonight?" Jack whispered.

Alex chuckled, "It wouldn't be a good Friday if I didn't."

Jack sat up and laid back, pulling Alex with him. The elder settled between the younger's legs, sighing contentedly. Jack snaked his arms around the other's waist. Alex reached over and turned on the T.V. and chuckled at the station.

"Really Jack?"

Jack giggled and kissed his boyfriend's head. "There was nothing else on."

"We will see about that." Alex flipped through channels before settling on Criminal Minds.

"Ahh much better." Alex sighed as he settled back into Jack's chest.

Jack felt much better having Alex with him. He didn't mean to but he just got so attached to him. He felt better and safe whenever Alex was with him. Jack knew he was needy and hard to deal with and he often felt bad for Alex that he had to put up with him.

Alex was in pure bliss. Jack's arms were securely around him and he could hear his steady heartbeat. Nothing felt better than being with Jack. There were so many emotions coursing through the elder's body that he wanted to express but he didn't want to scare Jack. He wanted to move forward in their relationship but knew that good things came to those who waited.

Alex planned to wait as long as it took. He knew Jack was worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bit of a filler. I have a few ideas on where to go with this story but I'm not sure yet....