Can You Fix the Broken?

Ch 18

Jack woke up scared. He tried to stay as still as he could in his boyfriend's arms, as he tried to shake his fears. He confessed so much to Alex last night and he was just so fucking scared that the other boy would wake up and realize he's too much. He savored the feel and scent of Alex because he was absolutely terrified that this would be the last time.

He took in Alex's features and noticed that his expression wasn't that peaceful. His eyebrows were drawn together and his fist was clenched on Jack's hip. To ease the tension Jack pressed his lips to Alex's jaw. He worked a soft path up to his face, kissing anywhere his lips could reach, but purposely skipping his lush pink lips. Jack pulled back to study his expression, tension in his face subsiding just a little but not quite enough.

Jack smiled and brought his lips to his boyfriend's, eliciting a surprised noise from the other. Alex was still kind of asleep but he sighed in contentment at the feeling of Jack's lips on his. He pulled the younger in a little closer and applied more pressure.

After a few minutes of kissing, Alex was fully awake and very aware of the problem in his pants starting to grow. He tried to pull back but Jack wasn't letting him. The younger boy rolled them over so he could straddle Alex and continue the kiss at his pace. Alex licked across Jack's bottom lip, begging for entrance. It was at that moment that Jack's fears of Alex leaving, vanished.

Jack couldn't deny him even if he wanted to, Alex was persistent. He finally gave in and let Alex explore his mouth, running his tongue across the roof of his mouth and tangling it with Jack's. Jack could feel Alex getting hard so he pulled back for air. Alex just continued his descent down the column of Jack's throat.

Jack moaned as Alex worked a love bite into his neck. He unintentionally grinded down on Alex's lap, earning a gasp and a moan from the boy underneath him. Jack's nerves were creeping up on him but he pushed them away, focusing on making sure Alex made those sounds again. Jack could feel Alex's hard-on pressing against him.

"B-babe you don't need to. I can take care of it myself." the boy on bottom whispered, attempting to sit up.

Jack smirked, he loved that Alex was giving him an out, just proved to Jack how willing he was to wait but Jack didn't want to wait anymore. He pushed Alex down as he leaned in for another light kiss.

"But I want to." He mumbled against Alex's lips.

After that declaration, he rocked his hips down with more force while his fingers crawled under the fabric of Alex's shirt. He pushed the material up as a signal for him to take it off. Alex broke the kiss and lifted his arms up so he could discard the material. His hands flew to the hem of Jack's shirt and he leaned up to place a gentle kiss by his ear. He looked up at Jack with the question in his eyes.

Jack smiled and proceeded to remove his shirt. Alex's hands roamed the smooth surface, hands wrapped around his shoulders to bring the boy back down for a kiss. Alex tried to keep it innocent but soon found his head thrown back as a loud moan escaped his mouth when Jack kept up his pace on Alex's hips. Jack took this opportunity to make some marks of his own.

Making little purple marks across his collarbone and up his neck, Jack worked his hips faster. He could feel the precum leaking through their boxers. It felt so good to let himself have a release.

After his summer experience he didn't think he could get this horny again. Alex just brought back all these good feelings in Jack, feelings he thought he lost for good.

He was overcome with adoration but had to put that aside for now as he could feel his climax approaching. He was getting tired so he moved his hips in slow dirty circles, trying to please his lover.

Alex was a writhing mess beneath him. "J-jack! Oh god baby im s-so uhnn close!"

Jack leaned down on his elbows, liking this angle better, and nodded against Alex's chest. "M-me too."

The boys were breathless and teetering on the edge. Alex shifted so his leg was between both of Jack's. Jack moaned at the new friction, rutting harder. He adjusted his thigh so it was right at Alex's crotch, giving his boyfriend the same amount of blissful friction.

Alex threaded his fingers into Jack's hair and pulled his face to his so he coud kiss him. The kiss was sloppy and had too much teeth, but neither teenager cared. Alex's grip tightened as he let go in his boxers, Jack following close after him.

Jack collapsed against Alex's chest. The only sound in the room was their panting breath. Alex rolled them over and started placing feather-light kisses all over Jack's skin. The raven haired boy giggled at the affection, placing his hands on either side of Alex's face to bring his lips back to his own.

"That was amazing Jack." Alex sighed, laying down beside the spent teenager.

Jack nodded in agreement. It was truly spectacular. That was a big step in their relationship and both boys were still a little stunned it happened. For Jack he was just shocked he didn't feel so dirty. The constant need to clean himself wasn't there as he basked in the glow of his post-orgasm high.

That was the thing he loved about being with Alex. He didn't make him feel dirty. He made him feel safe and loved and that was all Jack ever wanted. He turned his head to tell his boyfriend.

But before he could confide in his lover, Alex sat up and cringed at the wet sticky feeling in his boxers. "I need to change."

Jack looked down and thought the same thing. Oh well, his confession would just need to wait.

"Yeah me too. I have some boxers you can wear."

Alex smiled and walked over to the chest of drawers. He pulled his boxers down in front of Jack and picked out a blue pair. He turned around, giving Jack a show, as he slipped on the clean pair.

Jack could feel himself get half-hard but willed it away. His body might be ready but his mind certainly wasn't.

Alex picked out a black pair and threw them at Jack. "Get changed, Ill go make some breakfast."

Alex smiled as he slipped out of the room and Jack sighed with delight.

Once he was gone, Jack rolled over and threw his face into his pillow, smelling Alex. He felt like a total girl but that was just one of the many new things Alex made him feel. After a few seconds, he composed himself and slipped out of his messy boxers.

He pulled on the new pair and followed his boyfriend's steps into the kitchen. He saw Alex scrambling eggs and whistling to himself. Jack rested against the doorframe, just watching the boy do a little dance as he whistled and cooked.

Jack couldn't contain his laughter, Alex was just too damn cute. Alex's head whipped up and stuck his tongue out at Jack. He just laughed again and went to sit down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Smells good."

Alex nodded, "I hope so. I haven't made these in awhile so I hope I don't poison you."

Jack snorted. "Well if we get poisoned together I guess it wouldn't be so bad."

It was Alex's turn to scoff at the thought. He pointed the wooden spoon in Jack's direction. "Not funny."

Alex tried to keep his straight face but when someone as cute as Jack Barakat smiles at you, well its pretty damn hard not to smile back. They smiled at each other for a few moments before Alex had to look away to make sure he didn't burn the eggs.

"Give me like 2 more minutes and they should be done."

Jack nodded and stood, going to the fridge. "You want some orange juice?"

"That would be perfect babe." Alex replied.

Jack took out the juice and got two cups, pouring some into each cup. He set them down at the stools as Alex put some eggs on two plates. He smiled as he sat down next to Jack.

The raven haired boy looked a little nervous, chewing on his bottom lip. Alex put his fork down with a small sigh.

"What's wrong?"

Jack blinked a few times, "N-nothing."

Alex shook his head. "Please don't lie to me. I thought we were past that."

Jack sighed. "I know I'm just worried...."

That peaked Alex's interest. "Worried about what? If its about what happened this morning I totally understand if you aren't ready. I shouldn't have-"

"Alex shut up for a second."

Alex closed his mouth with a pout at Jack's interruption. Jack leaned in to kiss it away and to let Alex know he didn't mean to be snappy.

"Its not about this morning....Its about last night...." Jack ducked his head.

"What about last night?"

Jack was quiet, not sure how to continue. Alex reached out to take hold of his hand. When the younger boy looked up Alex smiled softly as a silent okay for him to explain himself.

"I just want to make sure you're okay."

Yeah, that shocked Alex. "I'm fine love. Why wouldn't I be?"

Jack shrugged, "I don't know...I just know its a lot to take in....knowing the full story and all."

Alex tugged on Jack's hand, "C'mere."

Jack allowed himself to be pulled onto Alex's lap. "I love that you trust me enough to tell me everything. I'm fine if you're fine because honestly you're the most important thing in my life. It wasn't too much for me. I want to know everything about you, good and bad. So don't worry about me."

Jack smiled and kissed Alex gently. "You spend all this time worrying about me so let me worry about you too."

Alex smiled against his lips. "Is there any way to talk you out of that?"

Jack shook his head and Alex just kept kissing him. "I didn't think so."

After a few more tender kisses, Jack went back to his own seat. "Lets eat!"

They dug into their plates with new found appetites. Their morning was peaceful. If only good things lasted longer than a morning.