Hay Fever

SWS-Hay Fever

Hay Fever-an allergy caused by pollen or dust in which the mucous membranes of the eyes and nose are inflamed, causing running at the nose and watery eyes.

"Kellin's scared of flowers!"

Justin almost had a seizure as he stumbled into the front part of the bus, laughing his ass off and clutching three flowers. He tripped over and Jack grabbed him, leaning him backwards, letting go, and then snorting with amusement as Justin hit the floor. This didn't affect him however, as he lay in a weak, giggling pile on the cold floor, flower petals all over his shirt. Jack and Gabe watched him with mild amusement from their position on the couch. Kellin's weak "Fuck you, Justin!" from his bunk only served to make Justin laugh harder.

"Tissue?" Jesse called from the kitchenette, grinning around his sandwich as Justin began to shriek with laughter.

"I hate you all." A weak grumble came from the doorway as a pale Kellin leant against the frame, sniffling.

"You gonna be alright to play tonight?" Gabe asked.

"Does it fucking look like I will be?!" Kellin snapped, his stuffy nose adding a nasal tone to his voice.

"Feisty one, you are." Jesse smirked.

"Lame." Kellin groaned, rolling his eyes and swiping his nose with the tissue he was holding.

"We can't just cancel the show because a flower made you cry." Jack muttered, disregarding Kellin's middle finger at his statement. Gabe threw over some nasal spray, and it thwacked Kellin in the head.

"Nice catch."

"Fuck you, I can't fucking see!" Kellin grumbled, blinking rapidly to clear his eyes.

"Don't cry about it Kels!" Justin squealed, mock-berating Gabe for hitting Kellin with the spray. Kellin ignored him, picking up the little bottle.

"I dunno if this'll help with hay fever." he said glumly, squinting at the information on the back of the label.

"Just go back to bed, you don't have to be ready for the show for another few hours yet." Gabe advised him, whilst Justin threw a handful of petals across Kellin's head. Kellin scowled at them, and then turned round to shoot a glare at Jesse, who responded by opening his mouth, exposing the chewed-up bread in his mouth.

"Remind me to be this much of an asshole next time one of you guys are sick." he snapped.

"You're not really sick though, are you? Just a touch of the flower flu." Jack called helpfully as Kellin turned to go back to his bunk. Justin began to laugh again.

"The flowers are coming for you, Kellin! Run!" Justin yelled.

"I hope your mom gets raped by a fucking flower!" Kellin shouted back.

"Yeah, nothing more threatening than petals that just want to get some from Justin's mom. Watch out Kels, they might sneeze on you!" Jack defended.

"Flowers can't sneeze!" Kellin called weakly.

"Nor can they rape people's moms Kellin, we're not exactly having an argument of logic here, are we?" Jack yelled.

"Oh shut up, asshole!"

"Nice comeback."