Saviour

One

As Anna pulled up to the school, she found a parking spot almost immediately, beside a light blue Jeep. Today was her first day at a new school, her mother had just gotten married and as a result, Anna was forced to moved from the big and beachy city of San Diego to the small town of Beacon Hills.

Anna had to admit, the town wasn't all that bad and her step-father treated her and her mother well, but she had yet to find out more about her two step-sisters, Jennifer and Elizabeth, aka Jen and Lizzy. Their names sounded like the twins of some cheesy Saturday-night sitcome that you only watched when you couldn't fall asleep at 3 a.m. Jen was in her sophomore year, and Lizzy was going into her freshman year.

Anna pulled her bag off of the passenger seat and slung it over her shoulder, slamming the door of the pastel green Volkswagen Bug convertible and pressed the lock button on her keys as she walked away. Everyone who was lingering in the parking lot staring at her. She could practically hear the people whispering while her back was facing towards them, and this is what she had feared all along.

Anna had never been the new girl, her whole life she had only ever known going to the same school as her friends, staying in her childhood home, in the same old familiar room. Her bedroom only ever changing in looks as the house got older, the posters of her favourite cartoons changing to posters of her favourite bands, and her tiny twin size bed covered in Pokemon or Powerpuff Girls bed sheets turned into a double sized bed with plain purple sheets. But that was as much change as she could handle in her life, especially after her Dad left her family. Having to start all over was too much. New room, new school, and trying to make new friends. It wasn't going to be easy.

Anna grabbed the folded up piece of paper that was her schedule out of her bag. All the letters and numbers looked like a foreign language. How was she supposed to know where room C103 was?

She jumped hearing a small voice clear their throat and looked to her left to see a petite redhead smiling at her mischievously with a tall brown haired girl by her side. She gave them a small smile.

"Need some help?" the redhead offered. "You look a little lost?"

"Um, yes. Please." Anna said biting her lip.

"I'm Lydia Martin. President of the Student Council, also the best dressed at Beacon Hills High." she smirked proudly.

"And hi, I'm Allison." she gave Anna a warm smile and offered Anna her hand to shake.

"Hi, I'm Rosanna Gray, but I go by Anna. I just moved here. Today is my first day."

"Well, you're in for a real treat, Anna." Lydia told her sarcastically. "Come on, our chemistry class is this way."

Once they entered the room, Anna handed her piece of paper to the teacher, Mr. Harris.

"Rosanna Gray, alright, take a seat." he said. Again she heard the whispers.

Anna walked towards the back, where she saw Lydia and Allison sitting and talking to two boys. Anna opted for the free seat between Lydia and Allison they had saved for her, and in front of one of the dark haired boys they were talking too, though as soon as she sat down, the others became silent. She became flustered.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something?"

"No, no. It's fine!" The boy sitting behind Allison assured her. "I'm Scott."

"I'm uh, I-I'm S-Stiles." the boy behind her said.

"Mr. Stilinski, Mr. McCall! Why am I not surprised? Now give me a reasonable explanation as to why I shouldn't give you a detention for the second time this week?"

"We were just catching the new girl up, sir!" Stiles answered him. "Making sure we're supporting her ability to learn in class!"

"If there's anything she should learn in this class it's to not associate herself with the pair of you." Mr. Harris glared at them.

"Actually, sir, I think it would be very important for her to learn Chemistry since you know she might need it in the long-run for her career or something. Maybe she wants to become a-" Stiles countered.

"Mr. Stilinski, if I hear so much as a peep from one of you two for the rest of the class, detention! Again!"

"Yes sir."

~~

After school, Anna unlocked the Bug throwing her bag in the passenger's seat again and putting the keys in ignition.

"You know, I didn't quite pin you as the punch-buggy type of girl." A voice said smugly. She looked across from her, seeing Stiles getting into his light blue jeep. Anna rolled her eyes.

"It's my sister's. Well, step-sister's. I have to wait a few weeks before my mom will actually buy me a car. We're waiting for the paperwork to go through at the insurance company." she sighed, looking around the tiny vehicle.

"Step-sister? Are you step-sisters with Jen and Lizzy Neilson?"

"That would be them." Anna told him. "They kind of just left for school this morning without me, and I haven't seen them all day. To be completely honest, I don't even know how to get back to the new house."

"Well, my dad used to be really good friends with the Neilson family before their parents got divorced. He still gets Christmas and birthday cards from Mr. Neilson every year. We used to go to their house for dinner a lot, except I never had much in common with the girls. They always liked girly things like playing with dolls and stuff, so I would just sit on the couch and play with my gameboy most of the time." Stiles explained. "Just follow me in my Jeep, I'll lead you there."

"Wow, uh, thanks Stiles."

"You're welcome. Come on, let's go." he grinned a toothy grin, starting up his Jeep.

Once they got to the Neilson household, they saw Dave Neilson, Anna's step-father looking out the window. He came out with a smile.

"Stiles! Is that you?" he asked, running up to Stiles' Jeep.

"Hi, Mr. Neilson." he greeted.

"What are you doing here, son?" Dave laughed, shaking his hand.

"Oh, well your daughter, I mean, step-daughter couldn't find her way home, so I offered to show her." Stiles said, as Anna locked the doors to her car and came over.

"Thanks for bringing her home. Say hi to your pops, and if you ever need anything, let me know! Good to see you!" he said putting a protective arm around Anna.

"I will, thanks Mr. Neilson." Stiles said. "Bye, Anna."

"Bye Stiles."

And with that he drove off, Anna being led into the house by her stepfather. As they opened the door, Anna's mother smiled at her from the couch.

"Hi Anna! How was your first day?"

"It was actually pretty okay." Anna admitted. "I got lost a few times, but I met a few people."

Just then, the girls came in, greeting Anna and their parents, though they gossiped.

"Have you even seen Scott McCall? He get better looking over the summer!" Jen squealed.

"I don't know who that is, but this guy in my grade, Brian, is gorgeous!" Lizzy replied.

Anna chuckled and rolled her eyes, her sisters were a bit ditzy and definitely boy crazy but so far she didn't mind them. She followed them upstairs to their rooms. Anna turned down the hall to her new room, the girls followed her.

"So Anna, did you see any cute guys at school? I mean it's pretty obvious that all the cute guys at Beacon Hills are either juniors or seniors. You are so lucky!" Lizzy smiled.

"I mean, I met a few people. Lydia, Allison, Stiles and Scott." Anna shrugged. Jen's eyes widened.

"You're hanging out with them?" Jen asked. "Have they introduced you to Jackson Whittemore?"

"Who's that?" Anna was confused. "Co-captain of the lacrosse team, perfect jawline, a total hottie with a body. Except a major jackass." Jen rolled her eyes. Lizzy nodded.

"You can totally tell that he's so not over Lydia yet." Lizzy chimed in.

"Oh, I know right?" Jen replied.

"Aren't you guys too young to be hitting on junior guys?" Anna shook her head playfully.

"The point is, Anna, you're already hanging with total hotties. The mysterious, cool kids that everyone always asks about. Ever since last year."

"They're just nice people, okay? Thanks for filling me in and all, but I can handle this whole new girl thing on my own." she told them.

"Alright, but just know we're totally okay with you inviting them over to the house." Jen winked.

"Jenny!" Anna scoffed.

"Alright, alright. We're leaving now!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like the story so far, I first wrote it on Wattpad and decided to post it here since it wasn't getting much attention on there. Also wanted to let you guys know that a few details from Teen Wolf will be picked out and used but I am not following the storyline in the episodes of Teen Wolf (the Kanima, Deaucalion, etc.) It will be a completely different story line with different problems.
I've written up to five chapters on Wattpad, so I'll be posting a chapter on here everyday until I run out and then write a new one.
Thanks for reading,
Kennedy. xx

Anna Outfit