Saviour

Ten

Anna looked around at her friends, who she expected to be just as confused as her, though they only gave her worried looks. Feeling her breath getting heavier and more uneven, she ran back inside the house, collapsing on the couch, and burying her head in her hands, palms sweaty and knees weak.

The group came running back in to find her, crowding around her. Her vision was blurred, her whole body was shaking, she felt like was about to fall over at any time.

"Get back! She's having a panic attack!" Stiles shouted, pushing his friends out of the way. He sat in front of Anna, taking both her hands in his. "Anna, it's me, Stiles. It's okay. Just breathe in and out, nice and slow, alright? You're okay. Everything's fine, we're all here for you. Breathe in, and out. In, and then out."

Scott, Lydia and Allison had decided it would be best for them to retreat to the kitchen to give Anna some time to cool down.

Scott turned to Allison and Lydia. "How much of it did she see, does she, you know, know?"

"No, I'm pretty sure she only saw you and Isaac pulling Derek away. I think she's just freaked out about her father, I mean, she hasn't seen him since she was three."

"Okay." Scott sighed in relief.

Slowly, Anna's breath started to even out.

"Someone," Stiles called. "Get her a glass of water. She's breathing normally, she'll be able to drink it and it will help with her dizziness. She's definitely lightheaded."

The three rushed around the kitchen, looking for a cup.

"Found them!" Lydia said, grabbing one down from the cabinet and rushing to the fridge to get the water. She poured it quickly and handed it to Stiles. Anna looked up at Lydia gratefully and Lydia walked back over to her spot in the kitchen.

"Here, drink this." Stiles said, handing it to her, still holding the cup to make sure the glass wouldn't hit the floor and shatter. Anna finally brought it down from her lips, handing it back to Stiles who placed it on the coffee table in front of him. "Feeling better?"

Anna nodded.

"Well I guess we better get going, and let you rest." Scott suggested, the others agreed. They all hugged Anna, telling her to feel well.

"I'll be right there guys, I'm just going to help her get to bed." Stiles called. He slung Anna's arm over his shoulder, helping her get up to the stairs, and pulling her to her room, gently laying her down in the bed.

"Alright, well um, feel better, and I guess I'll see you tomorrow." Stiles said, scratching the back of his neck.

Anna wasn't sure what gave her the courage. Maybe it was the fact that she wasn't quite in the right state of mind, she had a huge headache and felt like she could crash at any second, but Anna reached up, kissing his cheek.

"Thanks, Stilinski."

Stiles smiled, touching the spot where she had placed her lips before shutting the door behind him.

~

The next morning after getting ready, Anna went to downstairs following the sweet aroma of coffee and breakfast food.

Her mother appeared at the bottom of the stairs with a smile.

"Someone's here to see you," she said, laying a gentle hand on her arm. "Come eat breakfast with us."

Anna's first impression was that it was Stiles again, coming to pick her up for school and that Anna's parents had invited him in for breakfast as a "thank you" gesture for being so great to Anna, but when she stepped into the kitchen, that was most certainly not the case.

Seeing her father sitting at the kitchen table, reading a newspaper while he waited for her mother's cooking made Anna want to upchuck.

"Honey, are you okay?" Anna's mother asked, comforting her and rubbing her arm. She led her to the chair across from her father. Mrs. Neilson turned to her ex-husband. "I think she's just shocked to see you. Don't worry, I'm sure she'll come around."

Anna stole a quick glance at her father, then looked back down quickly before he could catch her.

"I'm not very hungry, I'm going to go to school now. Bye." she said, before running out quickly.

When Anna got to Chemistry class and saw her friends sitting in their usual seats, she started to feel much better. Especially seeing Stiles.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Allison asked her sympathetically. "That was pretty bad, last night."

Honestly, she had forgotten the whole panic attack ordeal from last night the minute she layed eyes on her Dad this morning.

"Oh, I'm fine now. Thanks. Sorry, I must've really freaked you guys out."

Bzzz.

From: Kyle
To: Anna
Hi beautiful. ;) what are you doing tonight?


"Ms. Gray! Since you seem to be so intrigued by the message on your phone and not by my teaching, why don't you read it out loud to all of us?"

"I don't think I-"

Mr. Harris walked over snatching the phone up off of her desk.

"You can have this back at the end of class. And if I catch you texting in my class again? Detention. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." Anna mumbled grumpily as her peers snickered around her.

The moment the bell ring, Anna scurried to the front grabbing the phone off of Harris' desk and left before he could say anything to her. She could tell today wouldn't turn out to be good, but maybe someone could turn that around for her.

Looking up from her phone, Anna spotted Stiles at his locker. She decided to go and thank him. Confidently, she walked over, but stopped when she saw Lydia coming from the opposite direction. Anna bit her lip, looking at the pair, who were now absorbed in a conversation.

From: Anna
To: Kyle
Lucky for you, I don't have any plans tonight.

From: Kyle
To: Anna
You're right, that is lucky for me. Pick you up at 7?

From: Anna
To: Kyle
My address is 165 Abbey Lane. See you then.


She shoved her phone back into her bag and headed off to her next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

All the drama is coming into play now! Anna has finally met her Dad, except she doesn't know much about him yet!
Thanks for reading, hope you guys are liking it! Thank you to everyone who's subscribed and recommended!
~ Kennedy. xx