Saviour

Twelve

"I couldn't do it."

"What do you mean you couldn't do it?"

"Her father, he was protecting the house again. Then her step-father came out and started talking to me about our dinner, and I just, like I said, I couldn't do it, alright?"

"Kyle, you don't understand. This is our chance to get back at Alan. We have to do this. For Dad."

"Don't you think it would be a little suspicious if I did right outside her house? There's no way that it would go unnoticed. It's getting harder. She's got too many people protecting her now. That boy, Scott McCall, he's one of us, I can tell."

"So not only do we take Alan down. We take Scott down too. And his friends. And anyone else getting in the way of this. I will not leave this town until my father is avenged. What about you, Kyle?"

"Yes, okay. Fine, Jamie."

"Good."

~

Walking into the school anxiously, Stiles kept his eye out for any sign of Anna. He saw his strawberry-blonde friend at her locker.

"Hey, have you seen Anna?" he asked her. Lydia shrugged.

"No, why?"

"She just, I just- never mind." he sighed. "I gotta go."

"Wait, Stiles!" Lydia called, grabbing his arm and pulling him back. "When are you going to tell Anna that you like her?"

"W-what?"

"Oh please, it's so obvious that you like her. And as flattered as I am that you're using me to cover it up, grow some balls and just ask her out."

"It's obvious?" he repeated.

"Oh, there she is!" Lydia grinned, ignoring his last question. Stiles jumped up and turned around.
"Oh, thank god!" he exclaimed, running towards her.

Lydia rolled her eyes, propping her bag over her shoulder and walked away, while Anna looked confused with Stiles charging at her and suddenly stopping in front of her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, never been better." she told him. "What's with you?"

"Nothing, I just had a nightmare about you. Last night. I just wanted to make sure you were really okay." he told her. She giggled.

"Is that why you called me last night and then hung up on me when I answered?"

"Yeah," he admitted sheepishly.

"Well, I'm perfectly fine, see?" she said pointing to herself.

"Yeah, I see that now. So, how was your date with Kyle?" he asked her as they started to walk through the hallways to their next class.

"It was actually really good."

"So it was a date then?"

"Yeah- I mean, no! I don't know.." Anna sighed. "There's this other guy, that I really like, but he's not really showing interest in me. He's told me that he likes this other girl, so maybe it's time to move on, you know?"

"Yeah, yeah. I get that." Stiles nodded. "This other guy, who is he?"

"Oh, no one. Just a friend. You wouldn't know him."

"Oh, okay." Stiles nodded. "But Anna, can you just do me like, a really big favor?"

"What is it?"

"Don't go out with Kyle again, okay?" Stiles told her.

"What? Why not?" Anna raised her eyebrows.

"He seems like an ass." Stiles lied through his teeth. Though maybe, it wasn't a complete lie. He still hated Kyle. "Just, whoever that other guy is, maybe you still have a shot with him. And he's probably a better guy than Kyle. Because my gut is telling me that Kyle is going to hurt you, Anna."

"How do you know? You don't even know Kyle. You just need to hang out with him a few times. We could do a double date or something, and you could bring Lydia and it would be great!"

Stiles groaned, thinking about it. He didn't want to be near Kyle, and he didn't want Kyle to be near Anna either.

"Okay, how about this. I'll make you a deal, Rosanna Gray."

"What, Stilinski?"

"I'll ask Lydia if she wants to do this whole double date thing, and if I still don't like him by the end of the night, you have to stop seeing him, deal?"

"No way. Here's the deal. You ask Lydia on the double date, and if both you and Lydia don't like him by the end of the night, then I will stop seeing Kyle. Deal, Stilinski?"

"Fine, it's a deal, Gray."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Hey guys, thank you for reading!
I know this chapter is super short but I'm planning for the next chapter to have some more drama so that's all I got right now!
Also, I apologize for this being so late. I just got back from vacation and I haven't had my laptop since then.
Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter.
Don't forget to subscribe and comment.
Thanks to my recommenders, and
thank you to my commenters:
xLivingEachDayDeadx and queen elsa.
You're awesome.
~ Kennedy. xx