Saviour

Two

The next day in class, Anna took the same spot between her new found friends. She took out her notebook, scribbling and doodling in it instead of listening to Mr. Harris talk. They had already finished this unit at her previous school.

"What's that?" Stiles asked from behind her. Anna jumped at the suddenness of Stiles' voice.

"What? Oh, nothing. Just my notebook. I was just doodling. I've already been through this unit." Anna explained.

"Can I see that?" Stiles asked looking at it closely, seeing a particular symbol that caught his eye.

"I guess, it's just random little things that pop into my head." Anna shrugged and turned back to the front.

His eyes scanned the paper. A flower, an anchor, a heart. Stiles eyes widened, it was exactly what he predicted the drawing to be. The spiral. The very thing that symbolized revenge in wolfpacks. "H-hey Anna?"

"Yeah?" she whispered, leaning back.

"You said these are just r-random, uh, random drawings right?" he stuttered. Anna nodded, her head still facing towards the front of the room, making sure Harris wouldn't catch on to their conversation.

"Yeah. Why?"

"So none of these things mean anything to you?"

"Nope. I kind of just draw the first thing that pops up into my mind. Isn't that just what doodling is?" Anna chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, no they're great. You're a good artist." Stiles said handing back her notebook.

"Oh, uhm, thanks I guess. They're just doodles..." Anna said raising an eyebrow. Looking at the clock on the wall, she stuffed the notebook into her bag knowing that the bell was about to ring. When it did, Stiles bolted out of the room. Anna looked at him confused, then glanced back at his friends, who looked just as concerned.

"Well, see you guys later." Anna said parting with Allison and Scott while she and Lydia walked the other direction for their next class.

Meanwhile, as Scott walked out of the chemistry lab, Stiles pulled him aside.

"Dude, we have a situation."

"Well can't it wait? I'm trying to focus on school. Coach Finnstock will kill me if I'm not able to play because of my grades next week." Scott sighed.

"Anna drew the spiral of revenge in her notebook!" Stiles blurted out.

"What?" Scott's face turned from frustration to concern. "Do you think she knows about the whole, you know, werewolf thing?"

"I don't know, she said she just draws random things that pop into her head." Stiles replied.

"We gotta call Derek." Scott replied.

~

After school and bidding her goodbyes to Lydia and Allison, Anna made her way home.

"Hi honey, how was school?" her mother asked her.

"It was good. Kind of strange, but it was fine." Anna nodded.

"Oh?"

"Don't worry about it, Mom. It's nothing. I'm going to go study." she assured her mother, going up to her room. Anna threw her bag to the floor and pulled her notebook out. A few hours later she was called down by her mom.

"Anna! Time for dinner!" called her mother. Anna sighed, throwing down the notebook on the desk and going downstairs and taking her seat at the dinner table.

"So girls, how was your day?" Dave asked them, shoving a fork full of lasagna into his mouth. The girls shrugged.

"Oh, you know. School is school." Jen replied.

"Yeah, it was okay." Lizzy added in.

The girls didn't really like talking about their personal lives with Dave. They found it weird, and most of it was girl talk anyways.

"Well what about you, Anna? Is Stilinkski's boy being nice to you?" Dave gestured.

"Oh, the same. Yes Dave, Stiles is very nice." Anna nodded with a small smile.

After finishing up dinner, Anna decided to finish her homework and fell asleep reading a book. After turning a light off, she heard a noise outside of her window. She pushed the covers off of her once again, crawling across her bed and over to it, but when she looked out, she saw nothing. She had guessed that all the commotion was probably just the sound of the wind, or the trees. She settled back down in bed after not hearing anything more and turned the light off, ready to go to bed.

~

"She drew the triskelion? What does she know?" Derek demanded.

"Well, nothing, supposedly. And it seems pretty accurate, she seems innocent to me." Scott rebutted.

"Well just because she seems innocent, that doesn't mean she is. All of a sudden she just shows up to Beacon Hills out of nowhere and on her second day starts drawing ancient symbols in her notebook? Wow, what a coincidence! Does that seem innocent to you?" Derek spat. Stiles and Scott looked across the room at each other, Derek had a point.

"Look, we'll keep an eye on her. If anything goes wrong, we'll handle it." Scott said, trying to compromise with the alpha.

"Fine, but if anything gets out of hand with this, you two are both dead. And so is she." Derek sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

So this chapter is kind of short, it's more of a filler chapter for the things coming up!
Thanks for reading!
-Kennedy. xx