Saviour

Three

Anna walked into school scrolling through some texts from her sisters, making an arrangement to get a ride home from school with her, as their other car was in the shop for an oil change. Completely oblivious of where she was going, Anna managed to bump into another body.

"I am so sorry, I- Stiles?" she asked, once she looked up to realize it was him. Stiles didn't talk, nor did he move, he was simply staring off in another direction. "Earth to Stiles.."

Anna turned to see what he was looking at, it was Lydia and Jackson, they looked to be at each other's throats. She looked back at Stiles who was watching them intently with a serious look upon his face. The pair walked off in different directions and Stiles finally snapped out of his trance but angrily bit his bottom lip and slammed his fist into the locker behind him.

"Ow! Shit!" Stiles mumbled, shaking off his hand.

"Are you okay?" Anna's eyes widened at him.

'What? Oh, yeah. I'm fine. It stings a bit, or a lot, but I'll live." Stiles shook his head sarcastically.

"What was that all about?" she asked.

"What was all what about?" he replied. She rolled her eyes.

"You just stared at Jackson and Lydia yell at each other for ten minutes, then turned around and punched a locker. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Just peachy." Stiles gritted through his teeth.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Anna asked her.

"It's nothing, I just- I don't understand how Jackson can treat someone like her so, so-"

"Terrible? I know, Jackson's a complete monster." Anna scoffed and rolled her eyes agreeing with him. "Lydia could do so much better."

"W-wha-what did you just say?" Stiles eyes widened at the mention of Jackson being a monster. Maybe Derek was right, but he hoped not.

"Lydia could do so much better? What's wrong with you today? Are you just tired, you keep spacing out." Anna observed as they pushed through the crowded hallways together. "Oh my- you totally like Lydia!"

"Shhhh!" Stiles groaned, looking around.

"I see it now! The way you look at her in every chem class, how you're always extra sweet and helpful to her. That's adorable! You should ask her out!"

"Nah. I don't think she's into me."

"You never know, with the way Jackson treats her, I wouldn't be surprised if she says yes." Anna told him.

"Thanks," Stiles smiled.

"So how long have you liked her?" Anna asked.

"Lydia? Pretty much since third grade." he told Anna. His smile then perked up. "She's witty, sarcastic, beautiful."

"Alright lover boy, let's get to chem." Anna teased, though there was a hint of sadness in her voice.

~

After school, Derek had requested for Scott and Isaac to come see him.

"There's something weird going on. I've picked up traces of a new werewolf in town. I think it's an omega."

"So what, are we telling the Argents?" Scott asked.

"Yeah, they'll be all over that." Isaac agreed.

"No," Derek started. "Not yet. I want to see what it wants. Whoever it is, is only staying in one general area. It's in a neighborhood, and I think it's following someone who lives in the house it's staying near. We have to monitor this closely and make sure whoever it wants doesn't get hurt."

"Do they stay there all day?"

"No, they usually come after 6 o'clock and stay there until 5 in the morning, but sometimes it will leave on and off within those hours to follow this person."

"How do you know it's following someone?"

"For the past three nights, I've been going to down to the area to watch it. If one of the cars leaves, it will leave too. Specifically the black SUV and the green Volkswagen."

"Okay, so what's our plan then?"

"I'll be monitoring the house for now. I'll updated you on anything else, but if you guys see anything, let me know right away. I want to fight out as much as I can about this person in case it plans on hurting anyone."

"So where is this house?"

Derek slid a picture across the table of the house. Scott grabbed the picture looking at it then he and Isaac walked out. As they left Derek's place, Scott scanned it once more.

"This house looks really familiar." Scott commented. Isaac looked over at the picture and he came across a realization.

"That's Anna Grey's car." Isaac stated, pointing at the tiny green Volkswagen. They both stopped in their tracks and Isaac looked at Scott. Isaac started walking back towards Derek's loft. "We have to tell him."

Scott stopped him. "No. If we tell Derek he'll go after Anna, and we have no proof that Anna knows about any of this stuff. If anything, we should still be trying to protect her and her family."

Isaac didn't argue with this. Even though there was the possibility Derek was right about the Neilson family and Anna, Scott could be to, he was always the voice of reason.

After getting home, Scott kicked off his shoes and plopped down onto his bed in exhaustion. His phone started to ring, Scott sat up, fishing in his pocket for it.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Hey, dude. I need your advice." Stiles asked.

"Okay, well you know how I've liked Lydia for like, a really long time?" Stiles asked him.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think I like her anymore."

"So then what do you need advice on?"

"I think I like Anna Gray dude." Stiles said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
-Kennedy. xx