Saviour

Four

Anna sighed, walking into the school grumpily and not to mention, late for Chemistry. She power-walked knowing Harris would be less than pleased when she walked through the door of his classroom.

"Ah, Ms. Grey! You've only been here a week and already you're coming to class late. We're not off to a good start are we now? Perhaps Mr. Stilinski and Mr. McCall have been rubbing off on you and teaching you their ways."

Anna rolled her eyes as she walked over to her desk, putting her books and laying her head on top of them, not interested in what Mr. Harris was rambling on about.

"Anna," Stiles whispered. "Pssst, hey Anna."

He finally poked at her with the end of his pencil.

"What, Stiles?" she groaned.

"A-are you okay?" he asked, then looked towards the front of the classroom to make sure Harris was still teaching. Anna sat up a bit, looking over at him. "What happened?"

"My sister got her car towed last night when she parked in a no parking zone while she was out with her friends, the car that I use. So she got a ride with my other sister this morning as usual, but they were supposed to drive me too. Except they forgot to tell me that they were leaving for school this morning, so I was late because I had to walk twenty minutes to here from my house. I also don't have a ride home because they both have swim practice tonight until 7:00." she explained, then put her head back down lazily.

Stiles chuckled, "That's rough. I can give you a ride home if you like? I'll meet you at the front doors after school's done."

"Stiles Stilinski, you are my saviour."

~

Anna jumped out of Stiles' jeep, thanking him for the ride and heading inside the house. No one was home yet with the parents working late and the girls at swim practice. She strutted up to her room dropping her bag on the floor and sighing as she sat on her bed, kicking her shoes off and changing into more comfortable clothes. Reaching over to put her nightstand down on the phone, her eyes landed on the picture of her and her father. The photograph was taken in the fall and she was sitting on his shoulders. He was looking up at her, and she was grinning her biggest grin.

Anna would like to say she missed her father, but she couldn't even remember what he was like. Really she just kept the picture on the nightstand to say she recognized his face.

Soon enough, Anna dozed off after the lack of sleep with all the chaos of still unpacking her belongings and adjusting to the new school. It was starting to come easy to her but it was safe to say she still hadn't gotten used to Beacon Hills High. She still got lost in the hallways, each looked the same and sometimes it she didn't know what floor of the school she was on.

She woke up to a bang and the sound of the alarm going off. Jumping up, she peeked her head out of the bedroom door.

"Mom?" she tried. The sound of the alarm was still ringing throughout the house. "Dave? Jen? Lizzy?"

"Ouch!" she heard another voice say. Anna ran over to her desk, where a vase of fake decorative flowers were sitting. Taking the flowers out of the vase, she gripped it in her hand as she made her way downstairs.

"Who's there?" She asked, peeking into the living room, and then walking over to the dining room. When she reached the kitchen, she saw her mother's metal pans scattered across the floor, with Isaac and Scott standing there out of breath. "What are you guys doing in my house? You scared the shit out of me."

Anna put the vase down on the kitchen table, going to turn the alarm off.

"Well, um, your door was open. A-a-and uh," Scott stuttered, looking from Anna to the glass vase in her hand.

"That still doesn't explain why you're here." Anna said, crossing her arms over her chest. "Are you guys trying to axe murder me or something?"

Isaac and Scott laughed a bit, though it wasn't happy, more of a scared laugh.

"You know how you're really good at math right? You always get like A's and stuff?" Isaac asked.

"Not really, but go on." Anna replied, raising her eyesbrows.

"Oh, well we thought you were really smart and we really needed help so we thought maybe we would ask you to tutor us. So that's why we came to your house." Isaac finished.

"Yeah, we tried knocking and then we realized, that uh, that the door was open, so we just came in, but that set off your alarm system and then Isaac got scared and fell over into that, uh, that thing, where those pans were." Scott said.

Suddenly, the three heard police sirens coming closer.

"Oh great. That's probably the police checking to see if we're okay. You know, since you guys set off the alarm?" Anna rolled her eyes.

"Right. Sorry about that." Scott said, scratching the back of his neck while Isaac leant up against the counter with his hands in his pockets.

The sheriff knocked on the door a few times before Anna went to answer it.

"Anna, your security alarm went off. Is everything alright here?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine Sheriff. It was just a whole misunderstanding." Anna nodded.

"Good to hear. Mind if I take a look around, just in case?" Sheriff asked, clicking on his flashlight and looking inside. Anna nodded, letting him in.

"Hey!" A voice said in the distance. "Dad, what's going on?"

"Ask your friends." Sheriff Stilinski answered before stepping into the house.

Anna turned to see Stiles running up to her house. He walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay? What happened?"

"Nothing, I'm fine. Scott and Isaac came over to ask me for some help with school work, they realized the door was unlocked so they opened it and it set the alarm off." Anna informed him. Stiles nodded. He looked over at Scott and Isaac. They both gave him a smile, Scott adding a small wave. Stiles pulled them outside.

"Hey, Anna! I'll see you tomorrow. Just text me if you need a ride again! See ya later!" Stiles smiled as he walked away with the pair of boys. He looked between them. "So do you want to tell me why you were really creeping around Anna's house?"

"We weren't creeping, we were just going to ask her to tutor us." Isaac shrugged. Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Nope. No. I know Scott and he's a terrible liar. Now tell me what's really going on. What did you find out about her?"

"How do you know it's really not a lie?" Scott scoffed.

"You're bleeding. Anna may not have noticed it under your jacket, but every time you move your arms, I can see it seeping through your white t-shirt." Stiles said, pointing it out. "There was someone inside Anna's house. Wasn't there?"

~

"Let me get this straight. There is a another werewolf following Anna around town?" Stiles asked as he slammed his tray on the lunch table.

"Yeah, but the pattern is-" Scott started.

"So what if it attacks Anna? It could just decide to jump her at any time. Are you going to do something about this?" Stiles demanded.

"Stiles, Derek has had us watching over her house ever since he noticed it was happening. He says it's been showing up every night since the second week Anna's been here. He shows up around six o'clock every night and leaves in the morning. But if Anna leaves anytime during the night for anything, it leaves. It follows her. Then it leaves early in the morning. Like, five o'clock. But it's not just following Anna. Whoever in her family owns a black SUV-"

"Her mom." Stiles cut him off.

"It follows her mom too."

"Why is Derek so interested in the guy that's following them? It has nothing to do with him." Allison questioned, biting into her apple.

"No. I don't think Derek is interested in the omega, he's interested in what is has to do in relations to Anna. He still thinks that she's a werewolf or something related to one. Though she could just be like Lydia. Controlled by someone, or can seek out the supernatural." Scott explained. "And if Anna is another werewolf living in Beacon Hills, Derek must feel like he's responsible for her. She's attracting other wolves and he doesn't want anyone else to get hurt."

The three jumped as another tray was shoved onto the table.

"Hey guys." Anna greeted them, taking a seat beside Allison.

~

"So, did you find anything?" Derek said looking between his two betas. Scott looked Isaac, then back at Derek with a sigh. He pulled up his shirt to reveal his scratches which were practically gone by now.

"It's one of us. He could be an omega, but definitely not an alpha. He was climbing up the window to one of the rooms so we snuck inside the house in case he tried to hurt anyone. When we opened the door, the security alarm in the house went off. Once the alarm went off and he saw us in the house, he came in and attacked us in the kitchen. As soon as the cops came, he took off." Scott explained.

"You set off the security alarm in the house? No wait, let's back up here. You just walked into the house?" Derek sighed, rubbing his temples and shaking his head at them. "Whatever."

"I mean, I'm just curious as to why she's got a werewolf following her around town and it hasn't attacked her yet." Isaac added.

"It's trying to protect whoever lives there. That or, it's waiting for something. The right time to attack. And if it is protecting them, why? You two are going to keep monitoring this. And next time you do, try not to attract so much attention to yourselves." said Derek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Here's the fourth chapter! Hope you guys are liking it so far! Don't forget to comment & subscribe.
-Kennedy. xx