Saviour

Five

"One for you...here you go! One for you... as for you, you can come as long as you don't wear those hideous shoes." Lydia shook her head as she handed out the invitations for her party, Allison and Anna trekking behind.

"What's this party for again?" Allison asked her. Lydia stopped, thinking about for a second then turned back to Allison and shrugged.

"My parents are out of town for the weekend, so why not?" she answered. As Lydia finished passing out the invites, the bell rung. She smiled at her friends. "Meet me at the front doors after school. We're going shopping."

Pink was the theme for Lydia's party. And also her favorite color. Lydia pushed passed her friends and headed down the hallway to her class. Allison turned back to Anna and they headed in the opposite direction for free period.

"I'm going to go home to get some money from my dad before we go shopping today. You wanna come with?" Allison asked her.

"No, I think I'll stay here. I should do homework. I still haven't finished that huge project that's due for Harris' class."

"Alright, see you later." Allison replied.

Anna continued to walk down the hall to the library when she heard her name being called. She turned around to see Stiles.

"Hey, I was just about to go to the library." Anna told him.

"Cool, I'll come with you." Stiles said as they walked together. It was quiet for a bit before Anna broke the silence.

"Sooooo," Anna began. "Are you going to do it?"

"Wha- I mean, excuse me?" Stiles looked at her with confusion.

"Are you going to grow a pair and ask Lydia out? You know, at her party tomorrow night?"

"Ask Lydia out?" Stiles mumbled to himself. He suddenly caught on. "Right! Yeah! Ask Lydia out, 'cause I like Lydia. Uh, yeah."

"So you are?" Anna chuckled.

"No," Stiles said, scratching the back of his neck. "I don't think so."

"Why not?" Anna asked.

"Uh, Jackson." he replied. "I think Jackson would get pretty mad if I asked Lydia out. I think he still likes her and he's like ten times stronger than I am, so yeah."

"Oh. Well you shouldn't be scared of Jackson. If you really like Lydia, then I say you should just go for it." Anna told him.

"Yeah, thanks." Stiles gave her a small smile.

"Well my sister just texted me." Anna said, holding up her phone. "She needs help with some homework so I'm going to go help her."

"Okay, see ya." Stiles muttered as he walked Anna bolt down the hallway.

As Anna speedwalked down the hallway, she turned the corner into the girls bathroom.

~

"You convinced Anna that you still like Lydia so she wouldn't know you like her?" Scott gave Stiles a look. "Stiles, you are one of the smartest people I know. And also the dumbest."

"Would you just help me out here? I have no idea what I'm going to do. Anna expects me to ask Lydia out tomorrow night. And I can't actually ask Lydia out because I don't even like Lydia anymore!" Stiles groaned.

"Stiles, if you don't tell Anna you like her, and she likes you back, you're going to break her heart."

"Yeah, but if I tell Anna I like her, and she doesn't like me back, then my heart gets broken."

"You don't even know she doesn't like you back, man." Scott assured him. "I mean the worst thing that can happen is she says no. Then you move on, and find another girl to like."

"No, the worst thing that can happen is that she says no, I drown in my own pity and sorrow, hide in my room, don't eat, don't sleep until Anna says that she'll go out with me, okay? And if that never happens then I might as well just throw myself at any werewolf or other crazy supernatural creature in this town that wants to eat little old human me." Stiles sat down on his bed, putting his hands in his head.

"It's gonna be fine, okay?" Scott said patting his best friend on the back. "By the way, do you have like, a pink shirt I could borrow?"

~

"Hey, so you know your new sister, Anna Gray?" Jen's best friend, Madison asked as they sat in Jen's room. They were studying together for an exam they had the next day.

"Yeah? What about her? I like her, she's nice." Jen said, not looking up from her book. "Hey, what did you get for number five?"

"Jen, listen to me." Madison told her. "She hangs out with like, Lydia Martin and Scott McCall, right?"

"Yeah, so? They're popular. I get it." Jen said rolling her eyes and highlighting something in her notebook.

"No, that's not it. Have you even heard the rumors that go around about them? They're not just popular, they're like, criminals." Madison told her.

"Criminals? Maddy, you're out of your mind. They're 17. Stiles' Dad is the Sheriff."

"I'm serious, Jen! You know their reputation. They're the mysterious cool kids. And according to the rumors, they've been at just seen and just about every crime scene in the past year." Madison exclaimed.

"Yeah right. Who even told you that anyways?"

"This guy in my history class, Ron Matthews."

"Well Ron Matthews is stupid. Stop believing everything he says. My sister's friends are not criminals. There's no way in hell."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and subscribe!
-Kennedy. xx