Saviour

Seven

"Listen, I don't know what you and your pack are up to, but stay away from my Rose." The man growled, pointing at Derek.

"Rose?" Derek questioned.

"My daughter, Rosanna Eve Gray." The man demanded, his eyes glowing and his nails becoming sharper.

"You're Anna's father." Scott said, looking at him intently. "No wonder you've been lurking around their house. You're a werewolf? Derek, you were right. He was trying to protect her."

"If any of you hurt her, I swear I'll come after you and rip you apart with everything I've got." The man demanded.

"Look, we're not trying to hurt Anna. We're trying to protect her too. We won't let anything happen to her. When we noticed that there was someone lurking around her house, we thought you were going to kill her and her family. But we're here to help." Scott said, trying to reason with him. He offered the man one of his hands. "My name is Scott and I go to school with your daughter."

"Allan Gray." he said, shaking Scott's hand.

"So Anna isn't a werewolf?" Derek asked.

"No, the gene wasn't passed on to her." Alan answered.

"Does she know?" Scott asked. "I mean, does she know that you're one of us?"

"No, I could never tell her. I couldn't get her involved. It's too dangerous." Allan replied.

"Then how does Anna know about the triskellion?"

"When I left, I carved it into a wooden picture frame, the one that's on her nightstand. It's a picture of her and I. It was my way of telling people who did know what it meant that I am her protector, and that if they ever tried to hurt her, I would willingly and gladly take my revenge." Allan explained. "She looks at the picture every night before she sleeps, so she's seen it, but she doesn't know what it means."

"Are you ever going to show yourself to Anna? Let her know that you're here?" Scott asked.

"I-I don't know." Allan sighed.

~

"Where have you been?" Anna's mother asked as she walked in the house the next morning.

"I just slept the night at Lydia's. I didn't want to have to bother you guys to pick me up." Anna told her.

"Rosanna Eve, were you drinking? I can smell the alcohol on your clothes."

Anna had no idea what to say to her mother. She heard giggles, Jen and Lizzy watching her from a distance. She looked back at them and rolled her eyes. Her mother spotted them as well.

"That's another thing too! Those girls are your younger sisters now, you have to be a role model for them! You're setting a bad example! You're telling them it's okay to go out and get drunk all the time! Especially when you're underaged!"

"Mom! Okay, so I did drink a little bit. But I didn't drink that much!" Anna defended herself. She then turned to the girls. "And Jen, Liz, remember- it's not okay to go out and get drunk all the time. Only sometimes."

The two girls laughed, finding the whole situation completely hilarious.

"Anna, that's not funny! Go upstairs and take a shower! The next time you come home drunk, you're grounded."

"Well technically, I didn't come home drunk. I got drunk last night and came home completely sober." she corrected her.

"Anna!"

"Okay, okay. I'm going!"

As Anna finished getting ready, she heard her phone buzz. She picked it up off her nightstand, reading the text from Allison.

Allison Argent: Lydia, Scott, Stiles and I are going to a movie tonight. You want to come?

Anna Gray: Yeah, I'll be there.

Allison Argent: Great, I'll get Stiles to pick you up on his way there. See ya later.

"Hey Mom, I'm going out with my friends." Anna told her, grabbing her purse and sliding on her jacket and shoes after getting a text from Stiles letting Anna know he was here. There was a knock on the door.

"Anna, I-" her mom began.

Dave answered the door before Anna could get to it, Stiles standing there nervously with his hands in his pockets. Dave turned to Anna.

"Are you, you know?" he asked me. The question he really wanted to ask was if Stiles and Anna were going on a date.

"We're going to a movie with Lydia, Scott and Allison." she groaned, looking at my parents. "Stiles is picking me up because Jen and Liz need the car."

"Oh, come on hun. Let her go!" Dave smiled over at Anna, then looked at his wife.

"Okay, fine. But don't be home late." Anna's mother told her.

"Thanks Mom!" Anna said kissing her cheek.

"Here's some money, kiddo." Dave said handing her a twenty dollar bill.

"Thanks Dave." she gave him a quick hug.

"Stiles, just have her home by a decent time, alright?" Dave nodded. Stiles nodded.

"Will do sir." Stiles told him and then followed Anna out. He helped her into the jeep and went around to the driver's side. "You didn't even ask your parents if you could go to the movie?"

"Not really," Anna chuckled, biting her lip. "Usually my mom wouldn't be so strict about it, but she smelt the alcohol on me when I got home, therefore resulting a lecture about how I'm being a bad example to my step-sisters."

"See, that's where I'm lucky. My dad isn't home to lecture me about that stuff." Stiles smiled.

Pulling up to the theatre, they saw Lydia, Allison and Scott waiting for them.

"Okay, they're here now. Can we go back inside? It's freezing!" Lydia exclaimed with a shiver. They walked inside, looking at the screen.

"So, what do you guys want to see?" Scott asked.

"How about The Hobbit?" Allison suggested.

"Anna! Anna Gray? Is that you?!"

Hearing this, the group whipped around to see who it was.

"Anna! It's been so long! This is where you moved?"

A tall boy with spiked blonde hair with blue eyes and a bit of stubble adorning his face. Next to him stood a shorter girl with the same colored medium-length locks and blue orbs.

"Hey! What are you guys doing here? Wow, you've both changed so much!"

"So have you! You look great! We're just in town, visiting our grandmother." the girl answered with a smile. "Are these your friends?"

"Yeah, this is Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison. Guys, this is Kyle and Jamie. I used to go to school with them back in San Diego."

"Yeah, well we should hang out sometime, if you're not too busy." Kyle looked over at Anna flirtaciously. "Let me give you my number."

Anna handed over her phone, Kyle typing the number in.

"Right, guys, Anna, we should probably get going if we're going to catch that movie." Stiles interrupted with a stern look on his face.

"Alright, well, I'll see you guys around!" Anna smiled and waved at them before catching up with the rest of the gang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Hey guys, thanks for reading! I know the events were kind of random in this chapter but it will all tie together soon! Hope you guys are enjoying it so far, don't forget to comment and subscribe!