Saviour

Eight

"I'm telling you, I don't like that Kyle guy. I get bad vibes from him." Stiles shook his head, typing away on his computer as Scott sad on his bed.

"You're just mad because he was hitting on Anna." Scott chuckled.

"So, does Derek still think Anna is a werewolf?" Stiles rolled his eyes.

"About that, Derek and I found out who's been following Anna." Scott told him. Stiles whipped around in his chair.

"Well," he spat. "Who is it?"

"Stiles, it was Anna's dad the whole time. He's like me. His name is Alan. He showed up the night of Lydia's party, to make sure Anna was safe and Derek and I caught him. He told us that he's been following her since she was a kid. He left her and her mother to keep them out of danger, but he had to make sure they were safe somehow, so he's been watching from a distance, and he got freaked out by Derek, Isaac and I, thinking that we were trying to hurt her. I guess he could sense that we were like him."

"Wow." Stiles' eyes widened. "So where is he now?"

"Probably still wandering somewhere outside of Anna's house. Derek didn't really care much for him, since he's an omega or whatever. We just have to make sure the Argents never find him. And that could be hard."

"So you're protecting him now? Does Anna know he's here?" Stiles asked.

"Of course not, that's why he's lurking outside her house and not in it, talking to her. He's just trying to protect Anna, I get that. And I don't think Derek really cares either, as long as he's not putting anyone in danger."

"I guess." Stiles shrugged. "I just feel like maybe we should tell Anna he's here, you know? Don't you think she would want to see him? She was only three when he left, Scott. I mean, I get it. I can deal with my mom dying, and just being gone. I know that she's in a better place. But having a parent that left you that young, and you don't know why? If my mom was still out there, I would wonder what she's doing. Does she have another family? Where does she live? Where does she work? Is she happy without me?"

"I know it sucks Stiles, but it's not our place to tell Anna about her father. We just have to hope that he'll tell her himself."

~

"Hey, Anna! Girls! Come down here please!" Anna's mother called.

Anna yawned, dragging herself out of bed, where she had been munching on chips and watching her favorite shows on Netflix, she had finished homework an hour ago and since she came home she had been lounging in sweats and a tank top.

"Hold on, my step-mom is calling me, I'll call you back baby." she heard from Jen's room. Lizzy came out of her room, blowing on her freshly painted pink nails.

They all made their way downstairs, looking at their parents blankly.

"Girls, sit down." Dave said, motioning towards the couch. Anna rubbed her eyes, bringing her legs up to her chest and putting her arms around them.

"We were just watching the news and it says that there's been two animal attacks in the last two days, so they're setting a curfew for anyone under the age of 18. Now you can go out with your friends, but be very careful. You girls will be home no later than 9:30, got it?"

"But Dad, Jarrod's party is on Friday, and people will start getting there at 9:30!" Liz argued.

"Elizabeth, coyotes and mountain lions have been lurking near the city, attacking people! There's been one person killed, two are in the hospital in critical condition, so unless you can get your butt back home by 9:30, you can not go to that party!"

"Alright, fine. I'll be home by then." Lizzy rolled her eyes.

"Thank you. Alright, you girls should get to bed. You have school tomorrow."

~

"Did you hear about the animal attacks last night on the news?" Madison asked her best friend, grabbing her books from her locker and stuffing them in her backpack.

"Yeah, they're setting a curfew. My step-mom and dad won't let me go out past 9:30, even though they set the curfew for 10:00" Jen rolled her eyes, picking at her nails.

"But don't you think it's a little weird that just out of nowhere, the animals attacked? I mean there have been animals living outside of Beacon Hills forever, coyotes, mountain lions, deer. I don't think they would attack anyone just out of the blue. Someone would have had to provoked them. I know animals don't just attack anyone who is minding their own business. That's what my dad said, he used to be a hunter." Madison observed.

"So what? Maybe someone did provoke them. Maybe someone just went into the woods and decided to try and hunt them or something." Jen replied.

"No, a hunter would know what they were doing. They would either be successful, or if they didn't catch the animal give up. And according to the newscast, the people attacked had no weapons on them what so ever. The first one was a runner, the other was hiking, and the one who died, her body was found by the pond. She must have just gone there for peace or something."

"Maddy, why are we even talking about this? It doesn't matter, okay? I don't care. Just let the police figure it out."

"Because Jen! Scott McCall? He and the Sheriff's son were there, again. I overheard them talking in the hallway." Madison sighed.

"Have you ever thought maybe they were trying to help the Sheriff?"

"What would two teenagers know about animal attacks, Jen?"

"Can we please just talk about something else, Maddy? It doesn't involve us, okay?" Jen sighed. The bell rang. Jen fixed her bag, placing it on her shoulder. "Just- go to class, Maddy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Anna Outfit

Thank you for reading, hope you like it!
Don't forget to comment & subscribe
-Kennedy. xx