Striptease

Targeted

A puff of white air swirled around her lips, the brisk air tickling her cheeks as her smoldering brown eyes scoured the parking structure. After letting out a long string of curses, bringing attention to herself for the most part especially when her shoe hit the side of her car and of all the times she isn’t on a tight schedule she decided to shop around to end up with a flat tire.

One of the inconveniences of never learning how to fix a flat, berating herself for refusing every time her ex offered to teach her thinking somehow she can manage to have a man around to do it for her.

Licking her pink lips, she popped a few buttons to emphasize her bosom and tight physique that she always kept in shape. Margo has never been the petite type, standing at 5’10 her figure is a lot thicker than most girls that she is usually around. Taking her meaty shape to her advantage, confidence oozing out of her, she scanned the perimeter to see which one would be most helpful to her.

First off she didn’t want to call a mechanic to tow her to their shop, extra expenses she rather not deal with and having a man fix it temporarily for free sounding more pleasing. Eyeing every man coming out of the store and crossing, she narrowed them down to potential candidates to approach.

Margo’s dark brow lifted as a lean stuffed the few small items that he purchased into his pocket, tossing the bag into a bin before strolling to his…motorbike? Naturally taking a step forward, she bit her lip having a certain weakness for men with motorbikes. Taking another look at the man, she noticed that he is average looking, nothing extraordinary, actually he looked rather odd.

Not a type she would usually go for, intellect screamed in his features as he grabbed his helmet and his posture told her that he is posh, his jacket might have given it away as well. Nice leather, decent pair of jeans and a fancy looking watch wrapped on his wrist.

“Excuse me?” her soft lisp fluttered in his ears having him turn around to see the face connected with the voice. Soft brown met mismatched blue hazel eyes, “I was wondering if you knew how to fix a flat tire? It would be wonderful if you could assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.”

Noticing the discomfort the man had, she only smiled sheepishly to disarm him. His eyes darting from her angelic face to his motorbike as if he considered the options of just leaving her or aiding her. It only took a few seconds for him to agree to it. His lips stretched to a warm smile, “You’re in luck, I indeed know how.”

Margo let out a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness! I rather not deal with extra expenses for a tow truck to take me to the nearest mechanic.”

Taking the lead, she walked side by side with the man, “It can be a hassle and if can be done with little fees as possible then by all means.” Noticing the small pause that he took, his eyes cast down to her, almost in awe that she came eye level to him. It isn’t often when a man encountered women such as she.

Smirking, she let him have his moment.

“I’m Benedict.” He outstretched his hand once they reached their destination.

“Margo.” Grasping his hand in hers, she shook it firmly; another surprise crossed his features at the assertiveness. Margo couldn’t stand the delicate nature of women’s handshakes and being taught by her mother, she made sure that no man underestimated her by any means.

“Such a beautiful name, you don’t hear it often.”

“That’s because it belongs to the old timer’s generation.” Smiling wryly at Benedict, “My parents wanted a regal, sophisticated name for me. I’m guessing so did yours.” Never in her life has she come across a Benedict before and such an odd name too.

Benedict laughed as he bent towards the sinking tire, “My mother has been a stickler for memorable names.”

“Really? What’s your full name then?” Margo crossed her arms waiting to be dazzled.

“Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch.”

Letting out a low whistle, her eyes danced in amusement. “Not only do you have a long name, but your last name is Cumberbatch?” Laughter bubbled in her throat and easily flew out of her lips. “Can’t get any more creative or memorable than that, I have to say mine is pretty plain compared to yours.”

“What’s yours?”

Taking a small pause for dramatic effect, she replied, “Margo Artemis Rose.” Scrunching up her nose when Benedict retorted that her name is plenty original. “Oh get off it, nothing compares to yours, Cumberbatch. Get to work.” Pointing a manicure finger towards her tire, luckily he didn’t take offense to it and searched her car for necessities.

As he worked on the tire, the two conversed, it was easy, compliments and flattery came naturally for Margo leaving Benedict blushing half the time. She found it somewhat amusing to see a man nearly in his thirties blushing like a school girl.

Opening up to men has never been a problem for her, giving out her real name and certain parts of her life she gladly shared, others she covered up or lied about. It took less time than she expected as he got up from his knees, wet stains on his trousers, brushing the dirt off of them, Margo stepped closer to him pulling him in an embrace catching him off guard.

“Thank you.” Her breath fanned across his ear sending a shiver down his spine. Her chin relaxing on his shoulder taking in a few extra moments before pulling away.

Benedict stuttered, “Y-you’re welcome. It was my pleasure.”

“How can I ever repay you? Possibly we can go out for a drink sometime?” Margo simply offered; there is something about him that she refused to let go. He is too much fun to not go back for more, his quiet, polite nature intrigued her and when he declined she let her shameless guilt trip eat away at him.

Caving after a few sentences, Margo grinned scribbling her number on the back of her grocery receipt, letting her lips linger on his cheek, she murmured, “Call me.”

Benedict dumbly stood there as she pulled away leaving him in a daze of what just happened, reevaluating if it just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, sweet, simple chapter. introducing the margo and ben. i'm setting this back when ben is in his late 20s just to be clear and usually my first few chapters are short because of the slow pace i go at. hopefully they will get longer.

tell me what you think!