Striptease

Bengo

Benedict couldn’t get Margo out of his mind debating whether or not he should call her. She seems like a nice girl, confident something that he isn’t quite used to, fresh face and alarming light brown eyes with a tint of hazel in the outer ring.

He wouldn’t say he is baffled by her blunt nature or how she naturally scribbled her number on the receipt she fished out of her grocery bag. Flipping it over to the list, he found the items to be nothing out of the ordinary. For some reason he thought she would buy overly priced products, high maintenance from the clothes that she wore.

The long sleeve button up was dangerously low on her bosom showing the supple flesh for any appeasing eyes, tight skinny jeans that took shape of her nice physique. Her sun kissed hair flowed down her back, no strand out of place and from her roots he saw a darker shade making him believe she isn’t naturally blonde.

Overall, Margo was pleasant. There is nothing wrong with calling her, right? Swallowed in his thoughts, he blinked in surprise when the receipt is snatched from his hands.

“What’s this? Apples, cucumbers, raisins, Fruity Pebbles, rocky road, tampons, are you trying to tell me something, Benedict?” An inquisitive stare is sent his way with a cocky grin, one of his best mates slid from the top of the couch to where he sat, arm lingering on his shoulders.

Benedict responded with rolling his eyes in the process, “Look at the back.”

It only took a second for Abram to read the digits, slapping a hand on his back, “Bloody hell, Benny, it only took you a few days to get a woman after I moved out. I’m simply touched.”

Licking his lips, he quickly retorted, “It does help that you aren’t there.” He remembers quite well how easily overlooked he is by the women and his buddy, Abram attracts all women, no matter the age, size, or race. The man oozed sex appeal something Ben did not.

Abram scoffed, “I had nothing to do with that. All those women were mental and dimwitted, be glad you didn’t waste your time. Why don’t you tell me all about your new girl?” Crossing his legs, he planted his chin on his palm as he waited for the story to unfold. “Remember to be romantic.”

A soft chuckle released from his lips, Ben retells the story of how he met Margo. Abram repeated the name upon his lips, “Margo…Mar-go. Margo and Benedict, goes nicely if I say so myself.” The childish nature of Abram didn’t go unnoticed as he continuously name played the two before he fused the two together to produce Bengo.

“Have you called her yet?” Preparing for a look of bewilderment and shock, he shook his head to receive just as he expected. Abram snatched his phone dialing the number, “You can’t just wait around for something like this, dammit if she wants to repay you, you let her.”

Shoving the phone in Ben’s direction, fumbling with the device, he finally pressed it against his ear in time to hear her. “Hello?”

“Uh, yes is this Margo?” Ben could hear Abram slap a hand over his face at his idiocy.

A small chuckle erupted from the other end of the line, “This is she and this is Cumberbatch?”

“Yes, this is he.” He softly responded.

“I’m glad you called, I was beginning to wonder. I would never turn down a free drink or meal for that matter. You would have lost a great experience.” The taunting voice of Margo lingered in his ear at the short pauses she allowed herself to breath.

“I guess I’m lucky I rang.” Abram gave him a thumbs up, a cheesy smile before leaning in to eavesdrop on the conversation. Ben leaned away from him wanting some form of privacy; Abram wouldn’t give it to him as he went to drastic measures.

Tumbling and fumbling, dodging Abram causing loud screeches and banging from Margo’s side, she only giggled. A giggle that Ben heard and immediately cleared his throat, she could picture the blush across his cheeks as he mumbled an apology. “No need. If you want me to give you privacy with your boyfriend all you have to do is ask.”

“He’s not my boyfriend.”

“That’s because I’m way too good for you.” Abram childishly stuck his tongue out.

Ben pushed out his tongue; he worked out the details of their so called meeting. “What’s your address?” Margo laughed asking why he would need to know such a thing, when he vividly explained so that he can pick her up, she bemused that it would be a date if he did so.

Then she asked the question, “Do you want it to be?”

Ben’s mind went blank; he didn’t know what he should do. Words only buzzing in his mind not making any sense, he scratched his head, “Er, no—I mean yes…can we not complicate it?”

Margo laughed, “There is nothing complicated about this. It’s only a drink, Benny.”

“R-right.”

Regardless of what she said, she gave him her address since he claims he wants to be a gentleman, she wanted him to prove it. Once he hung up, Abram only wooed, “Loooks like Be-nay got a date.” Cheeks still flushed from his conversation with Margo, he tried to diffuse the situation by targeting Abram and the mole on his arm.

Abram pouted, “I’m going to get it checked out. Stop stressing me.” Eyes following Ben, he questioned him as to why he was going. When Ben told him that he is picking up Margo, his eyes widened, “Already? Go get her, Benny!” Slapping his bum he dashed off giggling like a school girl.

Ben only sighed not knowing how he handles Abram on a daily basis.

Margo smiled, pressing the phone to her lips the anxiety, shyness and etiquette this man is giving definitely is going to spoil her rotten. Any man that is after him are doomed from the start. She isn’t surprised that it took him so long to call her; honestly she thought he never would.

Some men were put off or just not social enough to put themselves on the line for a woman like her. Most British men aren’t used to confident women who bluntly call on their bullshit; they are one of the most introverted people she has met. Sometimes talking to them is like pulling out teeth.

Not putting much into her appearance, her tousled hair blew in the wind framing her face as she walked back to her flat where Benedict is going to pick her up. Right when she got comfortable in her flat, shoes taken off and feet on her coffee table, there was a strong knock on her door. Margo chuckled when the doorbell rang not long after, guess it took some a moment to realize there was a bell.

Opening the door, she shot him a friendly smile and warmly embraced him. “So nice to see you again.”

Stunned by her approach, he cleared his throat, “Likewise. Ready to go?” He watched as she shoved her feet into her shoes before stepping out after him. Not having a good look inside her flat he did see a glimpse of her granite countertops making him wonder what her occupation is.

“I hope you don’t mind the small pastry shop we’re going to, it’s a little girly, thankfully their pastries make you overlook that small prospect.” Margo responded as they walked out into the streets where Benedict parked his car. She observed the natural instincts of a true gentleman taking over as he opened the doors, helping her down the icy steps and made sure she got into his car safely just as she anticipated.

Yes, he is going to ruin all aspects of men for her. As she directed him to the tiny spot, the bakery was well hidden, tucked between two larger stores with overwhelming customers on each side. People slowly trickled into the bakery every once in a while, that’s what she liked. It wasn’t overwhelming, didn’t need to wait in long lines and there is a calm aura about it.

Walking in, smelling the baked goods always sent pleasure down her spine. Regulating what she ate of course, she eyed the new creations on the first row with Benedict behind her asking for her opinion.

Before she could point at anything, one of the owners weaved towards her leaning against the glass frame. “Where have you been? I’ve been saving my newest creations for you.”

Margo laughed, “Sorry. I’ve been busy with work taking extra shifts for extra expenses. Why don’t you go fetch it?” Dismissing the idea and asking one of her workers to bring the greatest creation on earth as she puts it, she turns towards the man beside Margo with a bemused look.

“Aren’t you going to introduce us?”

“Oh right. Benedict this is my annoying little sister Soliel.” Soliel made a face at her older sister before extending her hand out towards Benedict giving proper greetings. Benedict graciously took her hand gently shaking it as he noticed some of the familiar qualities the two shared.

The brown eyes with the same mischievous and flirtatious shine, flawless skin and same hourglass shape, but main difference was shades of blonde. Margo’s was a dirty blonde while Soliel’s is platinum almost white.

“Is this your new boy toy?”

Margo rejected the insinuation, “Like I’ll ever let you meet any of my boy toys. No this is my savior, rescued me from my flat tire dilemma.” Leaning into his frame, he awkwardly touched her shoulder as he blushed heavily.

“Ah, the savior. Any man that can fix things is a winner in book. There it is! What took you so long?” The teenage worker made a face explaining the stupid metal box she called a fridge. “Still getting jammed? I’ll fix it later, try it. It’s a mixture of cake and pie. If it sells then it will be my signature item, what do you think?”

Taking a bite out of the slice her sister cut for her, her taste buds were met with creaminess of cream cheese and the softness of cake, topped with strawberries, Margo couldn’t help the moan coming from her lips. Being the overdramatic person that she is, she leaned on the glass frame, noises tumbling out of her mouth.

“Alright, I get it. You love it, stop being stupid.”

Margo beamed, “But it’s so much fun. What do you think, Benny?”

“I think it’s superb. It’s light and doesn’t make you feel like you stuffed your face with cream and bread.”

Soliel raised her hand; Ben tentatively rose his flinching when she smacked her hand against his. “That is exactly what I was going for! I fucking love you two.”

“Enough about you. I’m here to treat Benny boy to saving my arse the other day. What would you like?” Seeing the options displayed before him, Ben licked his lips still tasting the cream from the pastry he just had before giving his order. Margo demanded that she get fruit cake in a joking way of course having the two sisters playfully bicker.

Ready to pull out his wallet, Margo pushed his hand away pushed the cash to Soliel telling him that it is her treat after all. Still he felt like he needed to pay and with the decent amount that he had for a living, he tucked his wallet back into his pocket a little relieved.

Placing their cups of coffee and pasty on the small table they decided to sit, away from Soliel’s ears, she reminded him of Abram in a way.

“Little sisters, always wanting to follow in your footsteps.” Margo smirked watching Soliel ‘discreetly’ wiping a table several feet away from them focusing on a particular spot. “You have any siblings?”

“One older sister.”

“Must be interesting to have the boy be the baby of the family.”

“I think we were both babied in some ways, my sister did have thirteen years until I came along.” Margo whistled at the huge age gap. “Is Soliel your only sibling?”

“I wish. Three older ones, two sisters and one brother.” When Benedict mentioned the high efficiency of estrogen, she only snickered. “Don’t feel too bad for my brother he needed to learn a level of sensitivity. He was a prick growing up.”

“How about now?”

“He’s mellowed out. How about your sister? Was she a complete nightmare to you? Ever dressed you up in pretty little dresses and had tea parties?”

Benedict deadpanned, “It’s like you were there.” That earned him a full belly laugh, her hair flying off her shoulders when she threw her head back. The white beaming smile sent tiny flutters in his stomach as he learned more and more about her wondering if this may possibly be too good to be true.

Margo paused, “If you get any closer, Sol I swear I will knock you out.” The tiny blonde pouted grumbling that she never had her way. Sending the young girl an encouraging smile, she bellowed, “Love you!” And in that day, those few hours spent together extended until mid-evening when the two were forced to part, promising to schedule another day together, Margo pecked Benedict on the cheek leaving him flustered on her doorstep.

She will be the death of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so excited for this story. It's completely different from what I am used to and I love Margo every single time I write about her.

I like to thank BlueDreams for being amazing and leaving wonderful comments for this story.