Striptease

Phase One

There are so little words to describe the display right in front of her. He is utterly adorable. Margo bit back a squeal of awe as she leaned against the door watching Ben sleep. After their late night celebration, Margo made it her duty to have him stay the night instead of wandering home. After much debate, he caved after she offered him the guest room.

When she woke up bright an early before the sun rose, she brewed coffee, nursing her mug as she placed his on the nightstand beside him. She would think it is odd to just stare at a man she became friends with recently, but she felt at ease with him.

His features slackened having him that touch of innocence, the light hues of his eyes is shielded from her, but she can remember vividly what they looked like. Margo would stare fondly at his eyes earning a blush from her counterpart, she grinned at the memory.

Licking her lips, she tilted the cup to take another sip of her sweet beverage. Humming in satisfaction, she had the urge to jump on the bed to wake him up. Yet her courtesy or what her family has been pressing is for her to be more polite when waking up a person, better is to wait for them to wake themselves up. Margo didn’t think she will be able to wait that long.

There is nothing for her to do at the moment, her flat is sparkling or close to sparkling, and she could eat off the floor if she wanted to. She organized her closet…again, she could do her shoes—no she did that last week. The plethora of clothes and shoes she owned still she had time to situate everything.

She had no life other than work.

Pouting, she shifted to turn away from the room only to stop when a soft groan came from his lips. Turning her head, she watched his back twist to the side making himself comfortable again. Her mind could imagine the flesh and muscles twisting with his movements underneath the white tee.

That’s it, she needed some distraction. She thought Ben would provide it, but it turned into a sweet friendship that she didn’t want to ruin. And to think she wanted to seek something else with him…she couldn’t comprehend to even use him in such a way anymore. In her thoughts, a flashing light brought her to attention, taking steps closer, she noticed five missed calls all coming from the same person.

Margo chewed on her lip when the phone lit up again, same caller. Without question, she picked up the phone, “Hello?”

“…H-hello? Who is this?” A sassy twang of a voice entered her ears as she cocked her hip to the side.

“Margo and may I ask who is this?”

“Abram, one of Ben’s friends…did I dial the wrong number? Fuck, I always do this shit.” He grumbled to himself. The blonde laughed, taking a seat on the bed not caring if Ben is to wake up at that very moment.

“No, you dialed the right number. He’s at my flat right now. I can take a message.” Abram declined, his brain rattled as to why Ben has spent the night at a woman’s house. A woman that he has never heard of before—wait.a.minute…Margo? That name sounded familiar and then it hit him.

“Holy shite! You’re Margo. The Margo!”

Folding her legs beneath her, she smiled, “I’m guessing Benny talks about me.”

“Talks—he absolutely adores you. He doesn’t shut up about you; he can go on for hours! He was so nervous about spending Valentine’s Day with you. So tell me Margo, you are a woman of honesty, did my mate did lucky last night?” Going beyond the line of integrity and into the line of fire, Margo only smirked.

“Not even close, laddie. If he ever wants to get in my pants, he will need a box of the most expensive dark chocolate and a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings.”

Abram snorted, “You sound like a prostitute.”

“Maybe I am.” She laughed, lying down on her back, her head placed beside Ben’s feet as she had a small conversation with Abram. The two undeniably hit it off, both speaking ill mannered, no subject is off limits and when Ben woke up, he is confused when he listens to Margo talking about nipple clamps, what woke him up further is when she asked, “Will nipple clamps turn Ben on?” The soft mutter from the other line made her snort in laughter.

Rising up from his slumber, Margo raised a brow, “Looks like sleeping beauty is up. Still need to talk to him? No? Well it was great talking to you, Abram.” Ben plucked the phone from her hand, softly apologizing before pressing the phone to his ear and dashing out of the room.

“What on Earth were you two going on about?”

Abram nonchalantly answered, “What ever do you mean?”

Ben narrowed his brows as he hissed, “You know what I mean. Are you trying to ruin everything, Abe? I have been-”

“Whoa, there Sparky, cool it. I haven’t done anything. Margo is a gem. We’ve only been chatting and I can say you are a shoe in with her. You will have her smitten with you in no time.” Ben flushed at the idea, Margo fancying him? It was an odd gesture and idea to even consider the possibility.

Really? Ben didn’t realize it that he mumbled the doubtful word out of his mouth; Abram frowned at his mate’s uncertainty. As he opened his mouth to say something, Margo’s voice filtered through. “I gotta go.” Ben responded, hanging up, he pressed his mobile against his lips before turning on his heel and setting towards Margo’s voice.

“Sorry for answering your phone. It kept buzzing and I thought I would tell your friend that you were safe instead of the ditch he assumed you were in.” The bright eyes of Margo dazzled him as she spun around the kitchen scrambling eggs in a bowl. “Hope you like eggs, there are one of the few things I am handy at in the kitchen.”

Ben laughed, “No worries. Next time I’ll fix you breakfast.”

His breath hitched when she invaded his personal space, her dark brown eyes within reach, her lips inches away from his as she muttered, “Is that a promise?” a small smirk crept on her lips as he dumbly nodded at the gesture.

Popping off the chair, she shoved pieces of bread into the toaster, slamming the knobs down before adding cheese to the eggs. As he watched her cook, he looked around the small granite island, beautiful done, smooth to the touch and off to the side there is a box of incense. Taking it into his hands, he poked through to see different color sticks indicating the different scents.

“Light one up if you are so interested in them instead of me.” She teased.

Ben coughed in his hand, embarrassed that he took so much time on the incense that he didn’t realize that Margo has been talking to him for the past few minutes. Placing a plate in front of him, she stabbed a fork full of eggs into her mouth letting the cheese drip off her chin.

A childish smile came from her lips as she caught him staring at her again. “You have cheese on your face.” She poked the corner of his mouth.

“You do too.” He poked her chin.

Ben flinched at the gentle touch, her thumb rubbing off the cheese. His fingers twitched to do the same for her; he wanted to touch her in some way without feeling like a creep doing so. Pressing his fingers harshly against the granite top, he decided not to as her tongue flicked out and lapped up the cheese off her chin.

“So, do you ever want to do big productions like movies or keep it in the theater? What does Benny want for his future?” Margo propped her chin on her palm as she gazed at him.

Licking his cheese tasting lips, he twirled his fork against the plate sharing his goals with her. It would be nice to branch out of the theater, to have the experience of every aspect and stages whether it is a stage, a small indie film or a big star production, he wanted it all because one day he wanted to transition from being on screen to behind it. He wanted every single point of view to gain a level of understanding only a few had.

Margo listened intently nodding at his dreams, “I think you will do it. Be a big star, I mean. You have that quality about you, never seen you in action, but I believe you are good. All your dreams and wishes will come true I’m sure.”

“What do you do? What are your dreams?”

Her smile only got wider as she coolly responded, “I’m a dancer. I’ve always loved the stage, never bothered me to be in the limelight and it brought me confidence since I am not a school loving girl. Hated every blasted subject except dance and one day I will have enough money not to worry about money. I will have everything covered.”

“What kind of dance do you do?”

As if it was some type of secret, she laughed, “All kinds. I’m not getting any younger so I’m working like crazy before they have to drag me off the stage for good.”

Ben’s hand clasped over her own, “You’re not old.”

“In the industry I am, sweetie I am ancient.”

Ben cupped her face with one of his palms, covering most of her face, his thumb barely brushing her chin, stroking it lightly. Margo instantly stared into his eyes, noticing the flecks of gold in one and green in the other. “No, you’re not.” He disputed.

The words easily flew out as natural as it could come; he could never think of her as old. She’s young, beautiful, ambitious and more confident than he has come to know. It was refreshing to be around someone like her as if he is breathing for the first time.

The small smile made his heart leap to his throat and it stilled when her lips pressed softly against his chin. Her plush lips lingered, whispering into his skin, “You are too kind, Benny.”

And just like that the moment he felt her lips on his skin is the minute he couldn’t feel it anymore. As if he is just imagining things. Licking his dry lips, his fingers dabbled on the leg of his trousers as she bounced around. “We should do something today if you are free.” Offering him another smile, he stopped as he thought if it is a good idea.

He has been spending a lot of time with her and sleeping over already has the eyebrows raised from Abram, he could just imagine what his friend is going to say when he saw him. “Um, actually I have a few errands to do today-”

“I could go with you.” Margo intervened, a white smile sparkling.

Ben pursed his lips at the thought debating whether he had the balls to tell her that he rather go on his own. Except the gleeful way she is looking at him is making it that much harder so he swallowed his pride and agreed for her to tag along.

He has never felt so many people staring at him at once. Not that he didn’t notice before, but this is beyond insanity. Ben decided to scrap a few new parts for his motorbike, the facility already is filled with men, and the rarity of a woman will strike attention especially with a woman as beautiful as Margo. The blond only beamed asking Ben the typical ‘what is this?’ or ‘what does this do?’

Ben pushed aside the prospects of having the men eye her the whole time only to turn for one second. He turned back and there was a man attached to her, standing too close for comfort not that she minded, openly flirting with her.

Margo laughed in response, patting the man’s shoulder in the friendliest of ways, but lingered just a bit. He didn’t know how to react as she sheepishly smiled at him, probably excusing herself from the guy before heading back. He however did notice the slip of paper the man gave her before she took off into his direction and she took it without hesitation.

Giving her a questionable look, the blonde woman only gave him one back before she started to laugh. “What?” Ben truly didn’t know what to think, he shouldn’t be so sensitive about these things. He knew that Margo would prove to be a magnet wherever she went.

Not just for her stunning looks, but her sweet and confident nature. The natural lisp that she has is adorable, not a defect that she claimed it to be. So in turn, he shook his head saying that he had nothing in mind.

Margo saw the way Ben looked at her when she spoke to Craig, the man she was barely started talking to. He was well built, a little too muscular for her taste, a chiseled jawline that probably had all the women swooning over him, the dirty blonde hair and daring green eyes that could be memorizing if not careful.

Boosting the man’s ego did send Craig leaving with his chest puffed like some cock ready to claim his prize, he tried to settle closer to her and she subtly took a step back. With her fingers dancing along his pecs, she advertly told him that she had further things to attend to. Craig only smirked, “You mean that miserable bloke you came along with?”

“That miserable bloke is a dear friend of mine.” She responded her temper could rarely be flared by a few words; she has dealt with men like him all the time.

“Well if you ever want a real cock, here’s my number.”

Instinctively her fingers accepted the paper as she stuffed it in her coat pocket, “I’ll keep that in mind.”

“Hope to see you soon, love.” Lazily giving him a salute, she turned and went straight to Ben who in turn gave her a look. She has seen that look many times and feigning innocence always seems to work. Margo didn’t want Ben to cross that line; she is keeping him in shallow water, careful not to let him drown in the deep end.

When he dismissed that idea rattling in his head, she almost sighed in relief. “You ready to go?” Ben nodded as they walked out with nothing particular. What had Ben smiling is when right when they got close to a bin Margo tore the piece of paper that arsehole gave her and threw it in just in that particular moment, said man saw the whole thing.

Ben only smiled as the blonde man tried to remain passive, slipping an arm around her shoulders; she wandered closer to him and with that staring contest still in ensued, and the both of them knew which one won that day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ben has won the first round :D and looks like Abram and Margo hit it off well. This uncertainty they both have, will it come into play? Hmmm, questions, questions.

I will like to thank the awesome people that comment on my story and the silent readers, thank you!

BlueDreams thank you leaving such amazing comments.