Striptease

Hungry Eyes

Margo moaned in satisfaction, her blonde hair tousled to the side as she mumbled as she relaxed, “That’s it…right there. Oh my God, Benny.” Her lids fluttered to a close, her lips parted as a sigh left her lips once more, “Harder.”

Another groan came from her leaving Benedict redder than a tomato; his large hands roughly handling her sore feet. His attempts of flushing out the sounds with small distractions proved to be futile as the earthy moans can still reach his ears, flustering him all the more. The writhing female smiles at his discomfort, her feet placed on his lap as he ran his thumbs through her knotted nerves.

It is beyond painful releasing every kink in her foot and to relief that stress; she moans because the shy nature of her recently favorite friend gives the most pleasurable reactions she has ever seen.

After a long day at work, her feet constantly in those blasted stilettos that do a serious number on her feet, she could barely move. Blistered and beaten, she is knackered to submission and given that Ben came over in such short notice to give her a foot rub earned extra brownie points in her favor.

“You are…a godsend.” Deeply inhaling, she switched positions to have her lying on her side as she watched him continue to work on her feet. “By far you are the nicest man I have ever met. You sure you don’t have a girlfriend?”

Benedict cleared his throat, his eyes focused on his task as he murmured, “No. I-I don’t.”

Margo pondered, “Pity. It’s such a shame because if I am getting this treatment for just being a friend, who knows how you treat your girl.”

He rather not think about it and it seems to be a rotating subject that she always brought up. She lingered, pestered for his personal life as if she thinks he is lying about his single status. It never crossed his mind to ever lie about such a thing; if he has the opportunity to find someone he will gladly spread the word.

Don’t get him wrong, he has met women he has been interested in, but it faded after a few months and never transpired into anything serious. Then he met Margo and it has been its spiraling downhill. The feeling is unnerving; naturally he is flustered around a confident and openly sexual woman who is beyond aware of what she does to the male anatomy.

The white shorts she is wearing showed off her long tan legs that are smooth to the touch, silky if he must say. He had the chance of touching her when she placed her legs on his lap and he accidentally let his fingers touch her skin.

As he massaged her feet, he took notice of the small orange butterfly tattoo perched on her ankle. Small enough not to be seen unless up close and not big enough to be overly dramatic. When his thumb lightly traced the butterfly, she stiffened, tucking her foot under her leg, she gave him a soft smile to dismiss any thoughts that may come from him.

Taking the hint, he stayed silent. He rubbed salve on her blisters before placing a Band-Aid on each of her feet. Thanking him, she hid her feet from him instantly becoming self-conscious. He detected the signs, eyes wavering, back stiffened, lips unbelievable thin and her mind reeling.

The snarky woman that sat beside him is taking a turn for what he never saw coming; he felt as if his eyes betrayed him, giving him someone that isn’t Margo. A poor replica of the woman he is starting to get to know.

He didn’t know what to do; he had the urge to console her, to tell her everything is going to be alright. Before he could do that, Margo jumped up from her seat asking if he wanted tea. Soaking up her moment of self-doubt, he simply nodded at her gesture. Watching her dash off into the kitchen hearing her pour water into the kettle and coming back with a plate of biscuits.

“Sol gave me treats to try; she wants our honest opinion on these.”

When she placed the plate down, he thought she is joking until he saw the small post-it labeling each kind of biscuit. It felt like every time he wanted to speak, she ran off and if she is strategically forgetting things, she is good at retrieving them. Only grabbing one thing at a time to give her more excuses to bolt off when the time is needed.

“Wanna play chess?”

Ben blinked as he peered up in question, “You play chess?”

Margo shrugged, “I dabble. Want to?” inclined to see what she would do in an environment that is easily not her own, she gathered the rest of their things including their tea. He sat back, fixing his tea as he observed her placing the intricate pieces on the board, highly amused that her set is brand new.

Not only brand new, but it’s a multicolored glass set. Noticing his amusement she pouted, “I wanted it to be more interesting looking than the boring ol’ black and white set. Don’t judge me.”

“I’m not judging you—actually I shouldn’t be surprised, but I am. Never seen a pink queen before; this should be interesting.” Seeing that his pieces are more brightly colored than hers to make it easier whose pieces belong to who, he grinned.

“We shall see who gets the last laugh.” Munching on a chocolate biscuit, and then taking a sip from her mug.

Then the match begun, each formidable foe and she is actually better than he anticipated. Usually it is easy to predict when someone is going to move which piece to where having him either dabble with his quick wins or letting them sweat it out. This time, he had to think a little harder, not too hard as some of her moves were predictable.

“Checkmate.”

Margo pouted at her loss, taking into observation that this is Ben’s plain field, something he is familiar with and comfortable. She could see that is probably that boy that rarely had any friends, stuck to himself and played chess and collected odd trinkets.

Pursing her lips, she set them up again filled with determination. “Again.”

Ben smirked as he openly invited her to take the first move again; aggravation grew on her face as they started up once again. Lines creased on her forehead as she thoughtfully gazed at the board before moving her piece, once or twice she would linger, hesitate as she hovered over certain spaces then smacking them on the board with a grin of victory.

It is quickly dashed when the blasted man slid his piece into a space, taking hers out and replacing it with his. Gaping at his movement, she grumbled, lowering her head to the table level as she eyed the board. Peering from all sides, she hummed, crawling towards his side next to see from his angle. He said nothing knowing he still had the advantage of possible outcomes of her moves.

What he didn’t expect is her arms to drape down his chest as her lips pressed against his neck. Gently kissing the skin, she muttered, “Do you really want to play still? Or you want to play another game?” Her nails tapped on his buttons, twisting one loose as the tip of her finger trailed across his skin.

Instantly his mind went blank; what was she doing? He had no clue and seeing that her hands were all over his body shouldn’t shock him, she touches him all the time, but hardly ever this seductive.

When she snaked her arms around his neck, she brought him closer to her when she sat beside him. Her finger carelessly grazing the side of his face. “What do you say?” Her tongue parted her lips as she waited for his response. Leaning his forehead against hers, he felt his heart pound as he didn’t know what to do next and seeing that smile brought him back.

Cupping her face, he looked into her brown eyes, the warmth and inviting feeling taking over. He whispered, “It’s your turn.” Margo furrowed her brows, chuckling in confusion.

“What?”

“It’s your turn to move your piece.” Still in a low murmur, Margo separated herself from Ben as he grinned at her, the playfulness in his eyes, he knew what she is up to and the distraction didn’t work as well as she thought it would. Huffing she crawled back to her seat, plopping down and moving the piece she thought about only for it to be removed after two turns.

In the end, he won again.

Damn him.

Tired of losing, she collapsed on the floor. “It’s no fair! I always win!”

“Do you win by using your body?”

Jutting out her lower lip, she puffed, “No! I use my brain…sometimes!” throwing her hands up in the air, she proclaimed that he should have let her win at least once. It would have been a major contribution to their friendship if he did so.

He quickly snipped that it was paid for when she tried to seduce him.

Noted, she still laid on the floor grumbling to herself about losing. Never use to losing didn’t surprise him; her beautiful features can be at fault for having people let her win. She’s not bad, but not that good either, she knew the rules well enough to beat a five year old.

She whined when he joked.

“You suck!”

Ben cooed feeling extra confident and boost in his ego as he slid towards her. Lying down beside her, he patted her back when she flipped over, dramatically in defeat. A spews of monologues tumbling out of her mouth, few coming from stories and a few from shows she recently watched.

Brushing her blonde locks away from her neck, he rubbed the tension in her collar. “Don’t be so sour about defeat. Every once in a while the beautiful lady gets destroyed by an intelligent man.”

Margo scoffed, leaning against him as he rubbed soft tight circles in the back of her neck soothing her. He has been doing it a lot lately, soothing her, relaxing her. Has she become dependent on him for body rubs? She didn’t think so, but her blistered feet and knotted neck disagree.

“Sometimes.” She added, “Why don’t we go to a pub? We always stuck in my flat for various hours of the day, might do you some good to get out in the fresh air.”

Ben complied, not wanting to resist her. He had to admit to himself that he grew fond of their time together behind closed doors; he didn’t have to fight for her attention and there is no competition. Margo studied him beyond measure and stayed with him hours on end until one or both had to go to work. Now she wanted to stray out into the world where numerous of men will flock amongst her as if she is an animal in heat.

And he is right.

Right when they entered the pub he could feel the immediate stares target Margo as she sauntered towards the bar. It didn’t help much that she is wearing a dark green dress that fitted her to a tee, the low neckline for the pleasing eye and long sculpted legs paired off with a three inch heel which she accounted for since she had a bad go with the six inch earlier that day.

Still he advised her to go with something more comfortable because of her feet, but being a woman that loves her shoes, she complained that nothing fit well with dresses more than heels. Not that she needed the extra height, she when she had the six inch, she easily towered over Ben and he is quite tall, standing at six feet and her being 5’10 the three inch heel had her toe to toe with him.

Much less he didn’t realize that Margo held two drinks in her hand, with a sparkling smile she suggested they find a place to sit.

His lips tightly sealed, he followed her to a random spot and from where he is sitting he can tell all hungry eyes were on her. He took his drink from her, “This isn’t so bad, right?” She pressed; flicking her hair back she took a sip from her beverage.

Fiddling with his, he responds, “It depends.”

The inevitable question came to light as she gave him a look of confusion, “What do you mean?” Don’t be daft, he wanted to say, she knew exactly what is happening. How can she not? Her mocha colored eyes focused on him reaching out for some sort of understanding.

He sighed, “All these men are waiting for your next move, to see if you separate yourself from me so they have a chance of chatting you up.”

“Chatting me up?” A hint of laughter bubbled in her voice, her eyes glimmer in glee. Her pink kissable kiss stretched into a perfect smile showing off her pearly white teeth. She obviously glowed compared to him, her tan skin contrast to the pale skin they are surrounded by including his. There are no hideous tan lines to indicate sun bathing or orange tint to her skin.

Everything about her is natural.

When she giggled, he frowned at her not taking this seriously. Did she not care that every man is ogling her so openly? Will she disregard him and run off with the first appealing man she sees? A part of him says she will while the other part laughs at his outlandish behavior, she has proven to be a good friend and not ditch him for a stranger.

The over bearing smile still placed on her features, she slid her pint over to his side before standing up. He furrowed his brows as her heels made their way over to him. Naturally he scooted over to provide more room earning an eye roll from her.

“If you are so concerned with them looking then why not give them something to look at?” She inquired; his body went rigid at her touch. Her legs crossed over his as she sat across his lap, her arm stretched over his shoulders while her fingers played with bits of his blond locks. Her other hand grabbed his and placed it around her waist.

As if it is some moral code he could feel all eyes dashing away from them and the only thing that matter is them. Margo nonchalantly took another sip of her beer as Ben tried not to look at her breasts; they were so close to his face if he moved his head slightly…

Margo smirked at his dilemma and skimming his ear with her fingers, she told him to relax. When she tilts his head up, she reassured him, “When I’m hanging out with you, that’s all I’m going to do. I’m not going to abandon you for some arsehole that is looking for a fuck. You are too valuable to be treated as such because you are my Benny.”

Another dazzling smile is sent his way that made his heart skip a beat, she placed a kiss on the corner of his mouth and rapidly discovered that his crush-like feelings for her may go deeper than anticipated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you BlueDreams and Kristenmae89 for your kind words.